The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Jojofernz

Double post but was experimenting with the kettle this morning being a diffuser. I don’t have any normal diffuser bowls, it works great on the Electropath but wanted to try a diffuser bowl but not enough to buy a bowl yet, also worried it possibly wouldn’t work so well? But damn it works great.

I realized my hookahhead hammer pipe could fit a screen in it and the kettle can attach to it enough to get good airflow. I am gonna play with the screen position and lower temps as it was getting roasty at 535f which is around where I usually leave it for use with the path. But tasted great and hit real smooth with the cooling spiral.

More tests are needed! First one I was worried it would get hot right under the bowl but second and third no issue at all holding by the top

Vapes are just toys sometimes that leave me snacking and napping

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Tempest full bowl dumped into the electropath with flower kettle
I love your videos, I'm too clumsy to make any LOL. What do you mean when you say tempest bowl loaded into the FK, did you smoke it with the tempest first and then put the flower in the electropath? I didn't understand what you meant. But I want to try something interesting now, so I'm thinking of doing what you said. The tempest roasts my flower pretty well though, so I'm not sure I understand what you did.

Thanks much

S

Jojofernz

I love your videos, I'm too clumsy to make any LOL. What do you mean when you say tempest bowl loaded into the FK, did you smoke it with the tempest first and then put the flower in the electropath? I didn't understand what you meant. But I want to try something interesting now, so I'm thinking of doing what you said. The tempest roasts my flower pretty well though, so I'm not sure I understand what you did.

Thanks much

S
Thank you! I definitely could have worded it or explained much better but what I did was pack the tempest, and then emptied it into the electropath with a poker. Basically to compare how each of them handles the same amount of flower, which is usually smaller than the normal bowls I put in the kettle/path.

Here’s me emptying that bowl into the path from the tempest before I hit it.

And here’s both videos of them back to back

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Thank you! I definitely could have worded it or explained much better but what I did was pack the tempest, and then emptied it into the electropath with a poker. Basically to compare how each of them handles the same amount of flower, which is usually smaller than the normal bowls I put in the kettle/path.

Here’s me emptying that bowl into the path from the tempest before I hit it.

And here’s both videos of them back to back

Very cool! I'm going to try the same in a few minutes. Thanks for all the great videos!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
KIT prices have been just been PERMANENTLY REDUCED since I now run all aspects of the company!! :tup:

Flower Kettle Premium KIT used to be $499, NOW $419! $80 Discount
Deluxe KIT used to be $749, NOW $669! $80 Discount
Master KIT used to be $849, NOW $769! $80 Discount

I'd like to personally thank you guys for all the continued and unwavering support of our little, local, American made/designed, Colorado family company! :love: We'd be nothing without you guys, now, because of you guys, we're becoming the Household, Premium, Vape Maker in the space and experiencing crazy growth right now! We love and appreciate you guys! Thanks so Much!! :tup:
Jerry

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Custom Flower Hardware,

fraktal

I just received the Flower Kettle and wanted to thank Jerry because I had a concern for delivery with UPS, Jerry managed the problem remotely, it took him time and cost money but everything was solve, what professionalism, I have never seen so much compassion in a salesman, the customer service is absolutely irreproachable.
I have not tested the F.K yet but the quality of manufacture is undeniable compared to my other metal housings.
I can't wait to test it.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I just received the Flower Kettle and wanted to thank Jerry because I had a concern for delivery with UPS, Jerry managed the problem remotely, it took him time and cost money but everything was solve, what professionalism, I have never seen so much compassion in a salesman, the customer service is absolutely irreproachable.
I have not tested the F.K yet but the quality of manufacture is undeniable compared to my other metal housings.
I can't wait to test it.
Thanks so much for those kind words friend it made my weekend!πŸ₯°

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: fraktal

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Jojofernz
Top Bottom