Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethhobrin

How long do you guys preheat decent buds? Do you just preheat the element or do you preheat the herb as well?

sethhobrin,

bsandhu

i preheat the bowl empty for anywhere from 5-30 minutes then the herbs 5-10 minutes

bsandhu,

extremechick

I pre-heat the bowl at least 10 min., then the herb another 10-20 minutes depending on the dankness.

extremechick,

Nooby

Hi everyone,

Another happy extreme owner here. ;-)

Was just wondering though what to use to clean the grill in the elbow with? It's starting to clog up with yummy brown sticky stuff but i suspect that's also limiting the flow of air through to the bag/whip.

As for temps, I've found about 175c to be the sweet spot, if I go to 190 or higher then it definitely tastes burned. Is there a big variance in temps between units?

Cheers

Nooby,

extremechick

I'm assuming you're speaking of the screens. Just use the stirring tool or a toothpick to scrape out the residue. Then soak in iso alcohol (highest % you can find) to clean thoroughly.

extremechick,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Do you guys find that pre-heating is essential? I recall just turning it on, setting the cyclone bowl on top, and then letting the fan do its thing. I would usually turn it off after I was done and never did much pre-heating. How much of a difference do you notice with the preheating?

stonemonkey55,

eLiguL

stonemonkey55 said:
Do you guys find that pre-heating is essential? I recall just turning it on, setting the cyclone bowl on top, and then letting the fan do its thing. I would usually turn it off after I was done and never did much pre-heating. How much of a difference do you notice with the preheating?
Noticable different IME, it is worth the wait.

eLiguL,

hipbilly

hey all, new here. i am expecting my extreme tomorrow or the next day, i am looking forward to getting it. i have an i-inhale, thats the only vaporizer i've ever had, as i am recently new to vaping. i have had a very good experience with my inhale, so i'm sure the extreme will inhance the experience that much more.
peace

hipbilly,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome to the forum, hipbilly. I'm sure you'll dig the E.

Monkey, are you kidding me? You've never preheated your E before? You're in for a treat!

stickstones,

sethhobrin

Guys i purchased the E from Warehouse Goods one of the sellers listed on the sticky. The experienc has been terrible and I am returing the unit. I don't know what is with these guys. Every time I call they sound like they are spaced out and stoned.....

I bought an extreme and a volcano case on 1/8. I was charged and emailed a fedex tracking number that said delivery on 1/12. On 1/12 I checked the number and there was no tracking activity. I called WG and explained and they said it was probably just a fedex problem and that I would recieve it in a day or two. I said no way ship unit now and that fedex ground tracks packages at every stop and if it was shipped it would have gotten caught somewhere along the route. I recieved a 2nd tracking number. Sure enough I never recieved anything on that first number. It went dead. I recieved a 2nd tracking number and it shipped and was recieved on 1/16. It was missing the volcano case and the E box was missing anykind of documentation as well as missing 1 bowl screen and 2 tube screens so I really couldn't even use the unit. It was also missing a promised free grinder. I called this past weekend and asked to just return the whole thing and told them they still did't even ship my case and to just not ship it. they gave me a po box to ship it back and ups turned me away. i just called them back and box a street adress. this company is sketch or just shere lazy.. i don't know which but I would recommend everyonen go somewhere else to puchase an E.

Who knows if I'll even get the refund..

sethhobrin,

extremechick

Seth, not sure where you're located, or if you've decided to try to get another E. If you decide you want to try again w/ a REPUTABLE company:

http://myworld.ebay.com/kj-rockwise/

This is Arizer out of Canada, the manufacturers of the E. Excellent customer service, and usually sends little goodies w/ your packages, too. If I were you, I'd let them know of my bad experience w/ WG.
(And no, I don't work for them! ha!) :p

extremechick,

sethhobrin

extremechick said:
Seth, not sure where you're located, or if you've decided to try to get another E. If you decide you want to try again w/ a REPUTABLE company:

This is Arizer out of Canada, the manufacturers of the E. Excellent customer service, and usually sends little goodies w/ your packages, too. If I were you, I'd let them know of my bad experience w/ WG.
I had the opportunity to try a friends E. He purchased one a few days after I did but from a different vendor. I really loved it with big bowls but it is really not that functional with smaller amounts. I smoke solo most of the time so I decided to try the purple days. waiting for it to arrive. the E had me higher than I have been in a long time smoking glass pieces with very good buds. a few of those bags and I am euphoric for almost 2 hours. ridiculous :)

I need to stretch my stuff more :)

sethhobrin,

SickDizzy

Hello All!

I've been lurking this site for about two weeks now and I figured its time to finally say hello! I've been reading a ton of threads and constantly googling some of the abbreviations that are thrown around (regarding different vaporizers) and I think I'm finally going to pick up an Extreme. It'll be my first Vaporizer and I already have a list of people wanting to try it out. Of course I won't let anyone test it until I'm fully comfortable with using it :cool:

Anyway, the only thing I haven't been able to draw out of the forum is a reputable seller in the states. The only site that I've found that nobody has made any bad comments about is greatvape.com. Should I purchase from GV or should I go straight through arizer.com. Anyone have any input they can lend to me before I mess up and purchase from the wrong seller only to end up with no vape and a sob story?

This site is awesome!

SickDizzy,

eLiguL

SickDizzy said:
Hello All!

I've been lurking this site for about two weeks now and I figured its time to finally say hello! I've been reading a ton of threads and constantly googling some of the abbreviations that are thrown around (regarding different vaporizers) and I think I'm finally going to pick up an Extreme. It'll be my first Vaporizer and I already have a list of people wanting to try it out. Of course I won't let anyone test it until I'm fully comfortable with using it :cool:

Anyway, the only thing I haven't been able to draw out of the forum is a reputable seller in the states. The only site that I've found that nobody has made any bad comments about is greatvape.com. Should I purchase from GV or should I go straight through arizer.com. Anyone have any input they can lend to me before I mess up and purchase from the wrong seller only to end up with no vape and a sob story?

This site is awesome!
List of legit resellers

eLiguL,

max

Out to lunch
The only site that I've found that nobody has made any bad comments about is greatvape.com.
Have you seen our legit sellers list?- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=334

Don't know what bad comments you've read, but all the dealers on our list are solid. Vaporstore and Vapenow in particular have excellent service and both provide discounts. Between the two of 'em they do a good job of covering the vape market.

The best price on the Extreme (for an FC member) is going to be Vapenow.com. He's selling for $290 and will give you a discount. Just mention his post in our reseller's thread-

We welcome all feedback from vapor enthusiasts (and if you mention this post, we'd be happy to give you a discount).

Thanks for providing this thread as a place for resellers to post. It's a good resource!

VapeNow

I'd ask for 10% off. That would be about $260 delivered.

max,

SickDizzy

I apologize, I totally missed the list. I was looking for one and I guess wasn't looking hard enough. Thank you for the link.

SickDizzy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
sethhobrin said:
extremechick said:

I had the opportunity to try a friends E. He purchased one a few days after I did but from a different vendor. I really loved it with big bowls but it is really not that functional with smaller amounts. I smoke solo most of the time so I decided to try the purple days. waiting for it to arrive. the E had me higher than I have been in a long time smoking glass pieces with very good buds. a few of those bags and I am euphoric for almost 2 hours. ridiculous :)

I need to stretch my stuff more :)
Just before I got my PD I was doing some experimenting with smaller amounts in the E. I got some good results with just enough weed to barely cover the screen. I could get one big hit out of it every time, but nothing after that. So it can be done.

Having said that, you will love the PD. I am constantly amazed out how little weed I am using.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
SickDizzy said:
I apologize, I totally missed the list. I was looking for one and I guess wasn't looking hard enough. Thank you for the link.
It's easy to miss-buried on page 3. And as has been mentioned, rockwise.net is a good place to buy. He's in Canada, but that just means a little longer shipping time. His price is $270, shipping included.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
just got my power supply from arizer

Free :D

on the package it said it was $70 for one E power supply

they also threw in some screens as-well..the elbow connectors and everything :luv:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

max

Out to lunch
Hennessy1414 said:
just got my power supply from arizer

Free :D

on the package it said it was $70 for one E power supply

they also threw in some screens as-well..the elbow connectors and everything :luv:

It should be free. It's under warranty. Free screens are a nice bonus.

does anyone know aprox. wholesale prices? say for 5 extremes?
Ask the sellers for a deal. Arizer, vapenow, rockwise. See who's willing to give you the best volume pricing.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
^oh i knew shes under warranty...but its nice to let the people kno that their side of their deal is valid :brow:

Hennessy1414,

MiscStoner

I've been reading up on these posts because my lungs freaking hurt... stickstones, I really hope my experiences with vaporizing will be as cool as some of the ones I read you had! I haven't read all of the posts on this forum and just found the HerbalAire H2.1 while browsing online Anyone ever try this thing? It seems pretty cool... 2 yr warrenty and all of the reviews speak highly of it. Someone let me know!

MiscStoner,

Beezleb

The herbalaire is highly spoken of. It is a quality dual vape meaning it can do whip and bag vaping.

Check out the extreme vaporizer as well.

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom