Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrunnerman

Yeah it works great. I am not sure on the statistics. But I have used for a couple of hours and have not had to recharge. Its great to have because you could also charge your portable devices.

Xrunnerman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I figured out the screen thing! You need to stick your finger in the screen and push it to the side so it sticks over the edge a little. Then it will stay in the tube due to more friction.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm using regs (shit weed), although it is pretty good for regs. For this strain, heating up the Extreme to 350C for ten minutes and then putting the half full bowl on it for another ten minutes is working pretty well. After the bowl has heated up I turn it back down to 340C and turn it on fan speed 3. I get two good bags, then put it up to 350C for another two bags later to finish it off.

***These temps are on one of the original units...turn it down by 100C if you have a newer unit.***

stickstones,

glizitch

man.. im going to try that screen trick.. thanks stickstones....

dude.. i had an ignition at 320 i dont think i want to ever go past 315 again... 350 seems crazy...

i got the ebay case and it works pretty well....

i mean if u have cash to burn that pelican one is nicer but for about a 3rd of the price i have to endorse the one on ebay haha

man i love this thing...

glizitch,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I can't believe the combustion you are getting! Do you have a newer model unit? Did you contact Steve about this?

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Last night I did the shit regs again. I usually vape this strain at 350C and get good, thick hits. However, the first bag is usually harsh and huts my throat a little. Last night it hurt a LOT. The following bags never bother me, just the first one. So tonight I am trying this strain at 310C to see how it works.

The first bag is nice and smooth..let's see if it gets me rocked!

Ok, it took me two bags to feel what I do after one bag at the higher temp. But my throat feels good and the weed isn't getting brown or crispy. I think I will get more bags of more soothing, albeit weaker, vapor at this lower temp. I like it better down here!

stickstones,

glizitch

defintely... 310 is the way to go.. and ive been following your method of preheating for 10 minutes and then preheating the bowl for 10 minutes....

i think Steve agreed that I don't have a new model unit because 310 would cause ignition in the new model....

he actually said 310C is a good temp for the old model and that he like that temp...

but theres no way im going 320 or higher again... i only need to learn my lesson once! haha

peace

glizitch,

hellzbells

hi all,wlel i put my extreme in the closet ,after it broke down and last week i got it out and took it a part,the glass tube that is on the inside of the extreme was broke,so that is why it would not work,but steve has tube on its way,top notch service.

hellzbells,

marcuss

above the clouds
hellzbells said:
hi all,wlel i put my extreme in the closet ,after it broke down and last week i got it out and took it a part,the glass tube that is on the inside of the extreme was broke,so that is why it would not work,but steve has tube on its way,top notch service.
i hope you fix it up in short time....easy job anyway!

ps: pm me if you need some tips to repair it!

marcuss,

specked

So it turns out my throat problem was some kind of infection that didn't hit me yet. I guess the dray air made me notice it. The extreme is pretty awesome I am vaping 3-4 bags all at 265C (newer model) and its great. I haven't used any of my bongs in some time which is a shame.

specked,

marcuss

above the clouds
ehehee...don't get mad with numbers!
i own a new model and my best spot is 250C....265C give me the best vapor from a hash+plant bowl....sounds that anyone must get his hot spot!

marcuss,

bpz

Hey guys... new user here. I've been following the discussions on this board for a while as it's pretty much the only good spot to find reliable, in-depth reviews and information on the Extreme. I've been contemplating purchasing one for a few months. I was going to school in Vancouver, BC... home of some of the best buds in the world, and a close buddy of mine owns a Volcano. To say the very least, I've gotten hooking on vaping the past few months.

Now I'm home for the summer and just put in an order for the Extreme. Can't wait to fill some bags and get HIGH AS SHIT! I'll be sure to post some more once I get hooked up, for now I just wanted to drop in and say what's up.

A big thanks to everyone who has posted any kind of useful information about the Extreme in the past.

bpz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
High bpz !! welcome here ;) enjoy !!!
hehe that true bc grow awesome outdoor ,but Quebec too :lol: !!!

Clear_Dome,

bpz

True that, I've visited Montreal and smoked some of the best/most inexpensive weed and hash I've ever had. Overall, Canada wins :p

My Extreme is ordered and I'm hoping it'll get here before the weekend. Weed prices are super steep here where I'll be for the summer so hopefully the vape helps me conserve and keep my spending to a minimum. Can't wait to break 'er in!

bpz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Welcome aboard, bpz. Congrats on ordering the Extreme. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. If you've read everything here, then you know to watch the temps as you will be getting one of the newer models. Also, if you're in the states it will probably take a week to get your unit.

Let us know how you like it when it arrives...do you have an herb grinder yet?

stickstones,

bpz

I ordered from an online shop rather than Arizer direct as the shop is only a few states north of me. Hoping to see it soon! I just re-read this thread and noted the change in temperature for the newer models. I do indeed have a grinder and know how smoothly a nicely grinded bowl will vape. Can't wait to hit my first few bags off the Extreme :)

bpz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Can't argue with BC bud, nice to see someone representin' Vancity :D :leaf: Where are you in the summer?

Yeah there's a lot of info strewn about here, feel free to ask questions, pretty much everyone here has an Extreme. ...except me :(

Hope you get it for the big weekend, what day did you order it? I think they're coming from Kitchener.

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vapor tactician said:
stickstones said:
...Also, if you're in the states it will probably take a week to get your unit.
Someone was vaporized. :lol:
True!

bpz...If you're getting your unit from a third party then I don't know whether you are getting a first or second generation unit...better start low like it's a new one and work your way up if it turns out to be a first gen one.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom