Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ih8regs said:
anyone got recs on cleaning/dumping the bowl
When I dump the bowl I just hold it by the top black edges and I've never been burned. I haven't cleaned it yet.

stickstones,

ih8regs

is there a screen for the hose whip? i inhale with the long whip and the bud comes up and in

ih8regs,

marcuss

above the clouds
:o.....there is a screen for sure in the hose whip.....maybe it felt somewhere!!
Look better in the plastic bag or put one brand new....you'd have some replace screen in the accessory bag!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
yesterday night i experienced one of the most tastefull bag in my life mixing some good bubblehash with my favorite flo plant!!
Actually i made 5 tasty bags from that bowl.....then i was well done!

marcuss,

vapercussion

Anyone experience a minor "clogging" of the whip screen if you inhale too strong? The herb collects on the screen and stays there. I find myself using the glass stirrer to remove it from the screen every few hits. The other problem is my whip screen has gotten loose and fallen into the bowl (not fun)
Lastly has anyone removed the whip at an angle and had the bowl stuck to it, still attached?

I'd also love to see Steve come out with an all glass whip, angled up, like a AIW shape. Then you could hold the extreme in your hand and get a more direct hit!

vapercussion,

Bemuse

vapercussion said:
I'd also love to see Steve come out with an all glass whip, angled up, like a AIW shape. Then you could hold the extreme in your hand and get a more direct hit!
I wonder if Steve even knows this thread exist. I think this forum is a wealth of information when it comes to the extreme. Most feedback I've seen anywhere having to do with the extreme.

I know for quite a few people this place has been the deciding factor for purchasing the extreme. I know Steve is probably busy but I think his input here would definitly benifit both him and the people that are sitting on the fence trying to decide which vape to buy.

Bemuse,

Bemuse

ih8regs said:
the screen on the whip, is it attached to a bowl like hte miniwhip?
Yes, but it seems to fit a lot looser in the whip than it does in the mini whip. Mine kept falling into the bowl, also. What I ended up doing was using the mini whip and just attaching the end of the long whip on to that. Works great for me and makes it easier to switch between direct and bag.

Bemuse,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
yesterday night i experienced one of the most tastefull bag in my life mixing some good bubblehash with my favorite flo plant!!
Actually i made 5 tasty bags from that bowl.....then i was well done!
welcome on the fmcd vaping cloud ;) .... :cheers: marcuss

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ih8regs said:
is there a screen for the hose whip? i inhale with the long whip and the bud comes up and in
Without a doubt, your screen fell out and is somewhere in your gear.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vapercussion said:
Anyone experience a minor "clogging" of the whip screen if you inhale too strong? The herb collects on the screen and stays there. I find myself using the glass stirrer to remove it from the screen every few hits.
'clogging' -- I usually just blow back into it for a split second and it drops right back down.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Bemuse said:
vapercussion said:
I wonder if Steve even knows this thread exist. I think this forum is a wealth of information when it comes to the extreme. Most feedback I've seen anywhere having to do with the extreme.

I know for quite a few people this place has been the deciding factor for purchasing the extreme. I know Steve is probably busy but I think his input here would definitly benifit both him and the people that are sitting on the fence trying to decide which vape to buy.
They know this thread exists. Rockwise works for them and has a link to this site/thread on his site.

Rockwise chimes in on occassion with some good help and tips. I've never seen Steve out here, but that may be just as well as this legitimaizes all our feedback and input being on the up and up.

stickstones,

GreenFiend

vapercussion said:
Anyone experience a minor "clogging" of the whip screen if you inhale too strong? The herb collects on the screen and stays there. I find myself using the glass stirrer to remove it from the screen every few hits. The other problem is my whip screen has gotten loose and fallen into the bowl (not fun)
Lastly has anyone removed the whip at an angle and had the bowl stuck to it, still attached?

I have had this happen too! I solved it temporarily by dropping another screen on the top of the herb. I have to take it out every few hits to stir it up. It not hard taking it out and it hits very nice, no clogging.

GreenFiend,

Bemuse

GreenFiend said:
I have had this happen too! I solved it temporarily by dropping another screen on the top of the herb. I have to take it out every few hits to stir it up. It not hard taking it out and it hits very nice, no clogging.
Like stickstones said, have you guys tried just blowing back into the whip for a second? That should push the herb back down into the bowl. How well are you breaking the weed up?

Bemuse,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Bemuse said:
GreenFiend said:
Like stickstones said, have you guys tried just blowing back into the whip for a second? That should push the herb back down into the bowl. How well are you breaking the weed up?
not sure about it ....it will blow the heat down to the fan or the circuit soo ...I dont thinki it's a good idea to blow in the whip

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Usually when you stop sucking the plant come down in the bowl...if not, take out the whip from the bowl and blow hard in the bin....now you can start again!!

yes it is better for you not to blow in the whip...keep the inside clean!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm not talking about significant blowing here. Just a short, quick, easy puff is all it takes.

stickstones,

specked

So I just ordered one of these from Arizer. I have 3 questions.

1) How long does it usually take from ordering to shipping?

2) About fitting the whip or balloon to a water pipe. I have a 18.8 socket, what size diameter are the mouth pieces on the extreme? I ask this so I know what size adapter to get.

3) I haven't been able to find maintenance information. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you.

specked,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Both shipments took one week from when I ordered them until they got to me in Florida.

Some other people around here can better help you with the other two questions.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
3) I haven't been able to find maintenance information. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

stickstones,

specked

How and when to clean the vaporizer, how to maintain and when to replace tubes, filters, etc...

stickstones said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

specked,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
How and when to clean the vaporizer, how to maintain and when to replace tubes, filters, etc...

ROTFLOL!!. When you receive your Extreme you'll understand. The only real weakness in the whole package is the documentation. You'd be lucky just to get it to work after watching the video, so you can forget about maintenance documentation!

stickstones,

rosstaman

Temperature=
The following is an excerpt from a book by Ed Rosenthal.
"THC's boiling point is 393F (200C) but active vapors form at almost 100 degrees lower. MJ's active components turn to vapor between 260 -392 degrees F (126 - 200C). The ideal temperature for vaporization is subject to debate, but is usually suggested in the range 330-375 degrees F (165 - 190C). Smoke begins to form at temperatures over 360 degrees F (182C). When the temp goes over the 400 degree F (204C) mark, tars and other undesirable compounds such as benzene and dioxins are released. When ignited the temperature soars to 600 degrees or higher."

rosstaman,

marcuss

above the clouds
stickstones said:

ROTFLOL!!. When you receive your Extreme you'll understand. The only real weakness in the whole package is the documentation. You'd be lucky just to get it to work after watching the video, so you can forget about maintenance documentation!
well my last extreme came with a nice user's manual instead of the video cd and this is nice to me that no speak english...read it's more better than listen to a stoned guy tryng to explain how it works!

After this i say to all the vaporists to go in "marcuss's vap-oil thread to know how to clean up glass part and screens!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm glad to hear they got a good manual going for the Extreme.

Your thread is called 'marcuss yellow stuff' -- I think

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom