• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Kins

I think the extreme q is a fun vape for me it takes a little more weed and a little time for effects to kick in for me but we have a bag a whip you can add a bong its just a fun way to vape when you have some time like at my desk on my computer thats my take

Well I'm shipping my volcano in for RMA. I took out the extreme q. It's a pretty good device and has some features that I Iike better than the volcano hybrid.

I think the extreme q is a fun vape for me it takes a little more weed and a little time for effects to kick in for me but we have a bag a whip you can add a bong its just a fun way to vape when you have some time like at my desk on my computer thats my take

It seems to work fine or it did at first. Now it seems to run too hot and my hits taste like AVB.

Kins

sounds more like you forgot to clean it.

I soaked all glass overnight in 95% ISO. I even tried a burn off-turned it up to the top temp and let it sit for a few minutes, run air through it every few minutes. Did that for around 45 minutes total. Still tastes nasty.

Kins,

Kins

Well I shipped my extreme q in for repair or replacement. It only took them a day or two and they shipped it back. The email I got said I got a replacement but I can't tell if it's actually a different unit or not. It didn't come in a retail box and was only the base. Haven't tried it out yet but I'm very happy with Arizers customer service. Just wish they were more clear on whether it's a new or used or my own device that I shipped with new parts.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@Kins I think it's probably a refurb but new to you replacement.

I had my eq out for the first time in a while last night, it still impresses me even after being spoiled by some more premium models. The eq with the @DDave mods give one of the best and most versatile, value for money, experiences for a beginner.

rustypeb

Have just received my DDave 14mm ultimate mod kit for the eq and can’t wait to give it a go but feel a bit overwhelmed with the amount of bits included and not sure where to start lol, so wondering what’s your favourite set up with the new DDave mod kit? 5EE6AAF1-B0FE-4F52-8819-34E25199A4F5.jpeg

rustypeb

Thanks have it currently set up with the shorty adapter with the v2 wand with a capped basket (tried the v3 wand but found my bud came up through the glass holes) and currently have just a mouthpiece so direct drawing and have to say im loving it just like that, need to set up a tube to try it through my waterpipe next. I thought the original DDave mod was good but loving this more i think.

rustypeb,
Reactions: ataxian

Hogswin02

Hello! So this morning I'm sitting here and I 'fire up' a bowl of ABV and my first and only hit was SUPER strong and somewhat nasty. I thought yuck and then my EQ starts beeping and the fan comes on all by itself. Also there was thick smelly smoke (not vapor) pouring out of the bowl! My ABV now looks like something I pulled out of the bottom of my BBQ! The display indicated error 5. Does anyone know what the heck error 5 means besides my EQ has gone crazy?

I bought it a long time ago when the new black chrome models were released and it is a silver chrome tone. I think it's at least 10 years old. I've had a funny feeling for some time now that something isn't quite right with it heater-wise and now I suspect the poor old machine is toast. I would really appreciate any advice or helpful pointers I can get! Thanks, linda
I bought my extreme q for $104.99 with No Shipping or sales tax so $104.99 :-)

Mowjo

Well I shipped my extreme q in for repair or replacement. It only took them a day or two and they shipped it back. The email I got said I got a replacement but I can't tell if it's actually a different unit or not. It didn't come in a retail box and was only the base. Haven't tried it out yet but I'm very happy with Arizers customer service. Just wish they were more clear on whether it's a new or used or my own device that I shipped with new parts.
Did they provide a label or did you ship on your dime?

Mowjo,

Alexis

Just use clean water path like IO water or distilled!
Whatever work’s in your situation?
Q = economic vaping
Yeah, always simple, carbon (Britta) filtered water goes in my water pieces. Never straight tap water.

Years ago, I was so uneducated, I used to do my daily essential oil allergy steam inhalations with unfiltered tap water, ignorant to the fact that vapor/steam from boiled or hot water, basically contains Chloroform, the gas conversion from Chlorine.

Same as when we bath or shower without a tap or whole house water filtering system, vitamin C shower head etc.

But you can throw a teaspoon of ascorbic acid into your run bath tub, leave a few minutes, and it allegedly dissipates any chlorine present.

Hope you are doing alright anyhow Ataxian, me old mucker lol! Nice to see your presence here still after such a crazy year.

Alexis,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, always simple, carbon (Britta) filtered water goes in my water pieces. Never straight tap water.

Years ago, I was so uneducated, I used to do my daily essential oil allergy steam inhalations with unfiltered tap water, ignorant to the fact that vapor/steam from boiled or hot water, basically contains Chloroform, the gas conversion from Chlorine.

Same as when we bath or shower without a tap or whole house water filtering system, vitamin C shower head etc.

But you can throw a teaspoon of ascorbic acid into your run bath tub, leave a few minutes, and it allegedly dissipates any chlorine present.

Hope you are doing alright anyhow Ataxian, me old mucker lol! Nice to see your presence here still after such a crazy year.
I’ve been through so much this year?
So humbled!
Life is just to die! (Lou Reed sang it in a song)
Some bloke with a green & blue Eye’s encouraged this song during his travel to SOHO.
SWEET JANE is the song of the 70’s when Dazed & Confused was in fashion like Wild (Arthur from GB).
Some of my tribe R in the SOUTH PACIFIC on a ISLAND with family for the holidays?
Staying home this crazy year!

ataxian,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

I’ve been through so much this year?
So humbled!
Life is just to die! (Lou Reed sang it in a song)
Some bloke with a green & blue Eye’s encouraged this song during his travel to SOHO.
SWEET JANE is the song of the 70’s when Dazed & Confused was in fashion like Wild (Arthur from GB).
Some of my tribe R in the SOUTH PACIFIC on a ISLAND with family for the holidays?
Staying home this crazy year!
I agree. Ultimately, apart from the invaluable personal journey of lessons we all individually, automatically work through in this in cases, painful and difficult carnation, I do believe that preparing for, and ideally accepting and embracing death, without fear, is a grand purpose we all have here.

You and I both can relate here I am sure, both having suffered a lot, I myself have been virtually staring down the barrel most of this year, and early last year.

Through sheer determination I have managed to wing through.

I'm certainly really glad you are still with us all for sure, and I have always greatly admired and respected your own unabating positivity and outward optimism in face of adversity and uncertainty.

I do stongly believe, personally, that far far better things lie ahead, ultimately.

We don't need no vapes where we're ALL going someday my friend.

But who knows, they might have the best vapes (not) in the world there lol!

Alexis,
Top Bottom