The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Mr. ShawnJon

Johhny Blaze
Thanks a bunch Persona Non Grata and Fear 420 you guys really eased my mind i researched for a solid two months finally broke down and bought it like i said i guess it was just buyers remorse. Thanks for the reassurance im sure I wont be disappointed.

Mr. ShawnJon,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
She came this morning but I didnt get home till suppertime to fire her up , :D :D :D

She rock's :D :D

Anyone thinking to get this machine WILL NOT regret it !!!

Samsquanch,

Monsoon

Mr. ShawnJon said:
Hey i just purchased a Q today pretty much exclusively for the bag system, I'm going to be burning exclusively good trees(ie OG kush,Haze,Sour diesel, and Bubble gum kush) am i going to be dissapointed i've been smoking for 15 years blunts and bong hits. now i live somewhere i cant smoke so i copped this guy. I mean is the bag system going to do the trick??? BTW this is going to be my first experience in the vape world
I bought it for the bags too since my throat/teeth are sensitive to direct heat. The high is different but it should be sufficient. My first two bags are usually filled with aroma, though not as much as the whip. You'll definitely taste the weed more which is a plus if you have access to good strains.

I think the only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't like a vapor high which is independent of the model and it doesn't sound like you have much choice anyway. Either way the cannabinoids will still be getting into your body and you will still get all the positive effects from it.

Monsoon,

LOCKSTOCK93

1. take an elastic and put it over the mouth of the bag.

2. take the glass piece and put it into the end of the bag, near the elastic.

3. leaving a little bit of bag, slide the elastic and the bag over the first glass hump so that the elastic is in between the two glass humps, over the bag.

4. last, fold the bag opening back over the hump and attach the second elastic on the side closest the bag.

VOILA!

LOCKSTOCK93,

NathanBlades

I love this vape! I orderd from Rockwise and was compleatly happy with everything. All the things ppl are saying about this vape is true :D I got mine just last week. The first thing noticed is me and 4 ppl can get medicated on the same amount of meds as I'd use just to myself. About 1g got us where we wanted for a good 5hrs or so. BTW we are all cronic so it is definitly effishant on meds :lol: My fave settings are fan low 230c-250c (start at 230c and work up to 250c over acouple bags.) This produces somepritty thick vape along with putting alittle in the elbow. For whip 190-230 fan is a prefferance, on high is produces some nice super hits. I havent tryed kiev or oil yet but afer I make someI'll give it a shot! I pass up bong hits now I just want to vape, plus the standard method wastes a lot of stuff. My buddy handed me a joint to throw in the vape I only needed 1/3 of it and we where both cooked for a while. He could not belive how much we could get outta one J's worth :lol:

NathanBlades,

vape4life

Banned for life
That's what I do, but still I find after the bag gets full that the elastics start to let out vapour. I figured those elastics and with the bag folded over itself wouldn't allow vapour to escape, but I guess it has to go somewhere if you force it with fan speed #3.

LOCKSTOCK93 said:
1. take an elastic and put it over the mouth of the bag.

2. take the glass piece and put it into the end of the bag, near the elastic.

3. leaving a little bit of bag, slide the elastic and the bag over the first glass hump so that the elastic is in between the two glass humps, over the bag.

4. last, fold the bag opening back over the hump and attach the second elastic on the side closest the bag.

VOILA!

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
Let's get one thing straight here....if you're truely chronic, your tolerance should be so high that you don't feel much ;)

Guess who's on a tolerance break from his Q? lol

NathanBlades said:
I love this vape! I orderd from Rockwise and was compleatly happy with everything. All the things ppl are saying about this vape is true :D I got mine just last week. The first thing noticed is me and 4 ppl can get medicated on the same amount of meds as I'd use just to myself. About 1g got us where we wanted for a good 5hrs or so. BTW we are all cronic so it is definitly effishant on meds :lol: My fave settings are fan low 230c-250c (start at 230c and work up to 250c over acouple bags.) This produces somepritty thick vape along with putting alittle in the elbow. For whip 190-230 fan is a prefferance, on high is produces some nice super hits. I havent tryed kiev or oil yet but afer I make someI'll give it a shot! I pass up bong hits now I just want to vape, plus the standard method wastes a lot of stuff. My buddy handed me a joint to throw in the vape I only needed 1/3 of it and we where both cooked for a while. He could not belive how much we could get outta one J's worth :lol:

vape4life,

hereatlast

vape4life are you still an Extreme user? I thought you decisively switched to the SSV forever?

hereatlast,

NathanBlades

vape4life said:
Let's get one thing straight here....if you're truely chronic, your tolerance should be so high that you don't feel much ;)

NathanBlades said:
lets put it this way ushally in one sesh i use 2g or so with this it's 1/2-1g. I do 3-4 seshes a day so I'll save a lot of $$$

Cronic to me ment every day user :D I've been one since 15 and im 38. As you have to smoke more and more it starts to really kill your lungs too :(

NathanBlades,

hereatlast

Constant smoking is awful for your immune system too. Smoking bud every day is pretty much a guarantee you'll get sick at some point, worse is once your sick its so difficult to recover, because who can sit around sick without getting high? :ninja:

My use has gone down dramatically as well, I used to easily go through an eighth a day, sometimes in one sitting. Now that little elbow-pack seems to go so far! I find myself saving up different strains to focus on the taste...

hereatlast,

vape4life

Banned for life
Where you been man? I missed my Q waaaay too much! I thought the SSV was the almighty because of the insane amount of vapour it could produce, which it can, but overall the Q is the much better bang for the buck. If I was rich I would keep both, but i'm not so it's sitting pretty on eBay right now :)

hereatlast said:
vape4life are you still an Extreme user? I thought you decisively switched to the SSV forever?

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
I know I was just teasin...but i've been at this vaping for 3 years now daily and can honestly tell you that I barely get high anymore no matter how good the herb. It's soooo hard to take tolerance breaks tho! lol I can't sleep without it.

NathanBlades said:
vape4life said:

NathanBlades said:
lets put it this way ushally in one sesh i use 2g or so with this it's 1/2-1g. I do 3-4 seshes a day so I'll save a lot of $$$

Cronic to me ment every day user :D I've been one since 15 and im 38. As you have to smoke more and more it starts to really kill your lungs too :(

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
makes me wanna cry.

I've been at it for two years now with nary a break...although it's almost exclusively at night. If I couldn't get high I wouldn't do it!

stickstones,

vape4life

Banned for life
Oh I be gettin me self high again! lol just need to take a break for a few days that's all. My problem is that I vape on my days off and i work shift work so I get long stretches off. It's not like i'm not productive or anything...i'll pack the elbow with a sativa and hit the gym or zone out for a run, etc. But the daytime use has got to stop and I just gotta promise myself not before 9pm or something... otherwise, you're always hitting it and never getting any higher.

stickstones said:
^^^
makes me wanna cry.

I've been at it for two years now with nary a break...although it's almost exclusively at night. If I couldn't get high I wouldn't do it!

vape4life,

hereatlast

vape4life you don't feel the effects at all? That must mean your THC plasma levels are consistently very high making it harder and harder to notice a difference when THC/CBD's are introduced. Do you wake up high lol :uhoh:

hereatlast,

vape4life

Banned for life
No dude, not at all... unless it's wake n' bake! I can feel it, just maybe 20-30% of normal and it surely doesn't last long. So i'm going to start doing some experimenting and seeing how long I can abstain, and then see if the effects are stronger.

This was one of my main motivations for the SSV, but then I figured out how to get monster hits out of the Q by cranking up the temp.

hereatlast said:
vape4life you don't feel the effects at all? That must mean your THC plasma levels are consistently very high making it harder and harder to notice a difference when THC/CBD's are introduced. Do you wake up high lol :uhoh:

vape4life,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I notice whenever I abstain for a period, The first few highs are nice and intense... but it doesn't take that long for me to get right back to not feeling it so much. After a day or two. I think I need to take a much longer break, as in terms of months, to feel any stronger effects than I usually feel.

DevoTheStrange,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i find it is very easy to "ignore" the high, if i am just sitting at my desk and doing my daily do. it's when i get up and move around -- go to town, etc. -- that the extent of the high is more obvious.

or maybe the daily aerobics helps reset the system for the THC lift.

Hippie Dickie,

hoboslayer503

I just ordered my Q about an hour ago and I can't wait till it comes next week; it'll be the perfect addition to my spring break coming up. Never having had a vaporizer before, and only having vaped a couple times, this forum really helped me finalize my decision on which one I should buy. Thanks everyone.

hoboslayer503,

vape4life

Banned for life
Well this is just it... but it also depends on other factors such as body fat i'm sure. I can't even imagine what a tolerance break of 1 month+ would be like lol

DevoTheStrange said:
I notice whenever I abstain for a period, The first few highs are nice and intense... but it doesn't take that long for me to get right back to not feeling it so much. After a day or two. I think I need to take a much longer break, as in terms of months, to feel any stronger effects than I usually feel.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
I find that exercise and body fat composition makes a difference.

Hippie Dickie said:
i find it is very easy to "ignore" the high, if i am just sitting at my desk and doing my daily do. it's when i get up and move around -- go to town, etc. -- that the extent of the high is more obvious.

or maybe the daily aerobics helps reset the system for the THC lift.

vape4life,

hereatlast

vape4life howd you come to those conclusions about body fat and exercise?

sounds very interesting i just find it hard to believe that body fat comp. would make more of a difference than tolerance (thats not what you said i know); that is to say that someone with a fair amt. of body fat (relative to their weight of course) would experience a different/longer/shorter high? I'm sure more body fat means more room for THC plasma to hang around, i just wonder if volume (of fat lol) has an effect on how long THC stays in the system...

hereatlast,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
On a note of abstaining...

Up until last night around midnight, I had not medicated in 2 and a half months or so. It was my first time actually using my Q and I have to say it was easy and very rewarding. I was getting much out of 210, so i bumped it up to 220 and withing 2 draws I knew it was going to be a good night. Needless to say, I was way way medicated. Great vape with great affects. I was not as medicated as I was the very first time I smoked, but I think that is because I knew what it was going to be like and was able to 'handle' it better. I'm expecting my tolerance to stay rather low (I only intend on vaping once a day, if that).

finchrock24,

vape4life

Banned for life
THC is stored in the bodyfat so perhaps the leaner you are the less is residual in the body. What I DO know is that i'm in fairly good shape, but still in double digit BF range...when I abstain for 4 days (which I do twice per month due to shift work) and I take a piss test, I always pass it! AND yes, I do feel the effects much more. It's just that I haven't been at work for a while, and thus no breaks :)

I also think that cardiovascular health has an effect as better circulation might have an effect? I'm not sure, and no expert but i'm sure there is plenty on google.

hereatlast said:
vape4life howd you come to those conclusions about body fat and exercise?

sounds very interesting i just find it hard to believe that body fat comp. would make more of a difference than tolerance (thats not what you said i know); that is to say that someone with a fair amt. of body fat (relative to their weight of course) would experience a different/longer/shorter high? I'm sure more body fat means more room for THC plasma to hang around, i just wonder if volume (of fat lol) has an effect on how long THC stays in the system...

vape4life,
Top Bottom