• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolbreeze

What would you say would be better than this for around £200/$250 am from UK so would buy from around here so if you can list a few would be good :)
I'll be honest I'm not sure what's available to you, but have a look at the ballvape thread, I think it's got some of everything.

I would recommend a Phase3 ZX kit, $200USD currently. It's an amazing little Zirconia vape that's like the elev8r in that its inert materials and design deliver fantastic flavor and high. It's smaller than most injectors at 14mm, but it's a powerhouse nonetheless.

Cloud Connoisseur's Zeal is also amazing and a few bucks less for a kit at $195. I'm not sure if he has a European setup but the info will be in that thread.

Both are out of stock but check with the vendors, they should be back as soon as they can get them in.

Let me emphasize that the reason these are both Zirconia is because they wanted the purity of glass with much more strength.

Edit: to bring it back on topic: seriously, @Rodney, give the manual elev8r a look if you don't mind the torch. It's a real powerhouse and a lot of fun to use. If you become adept you can go for flavor or ride the line.

Last edited:

angular ocelot

ive gone electric and got myself an elev8r kit. i have moved to a new flat recently and am worried about the noise from the torch being heard by my neighbours. havent been able to use my analogue one since i moved and i miss it.
anyway, havent used it yet because im waiting for harvest but i have modded it a bit. 3mm rubies to try but also i wrapped the glass heater in aluminium foil to make it fit more snug and transfer heat better. is there any downside to doing this im not aware of?

coolbreeze

ive gone electric and got myself an elev8r kit. i have moved to a new flat recently and am worried about the noise from the torch being heard by my neighbours. havent been able to use my analogue one since i moved and i miss it.
anyway, havent used it yet because im waiting for harvest but i have modded it a bit. 3mm rubies to try but also i wrapped the glass heater in aluminium foil to make it fit more snug and transfer heat better. is there any downside to doing this im not aware of?
I have seen people mention shimming the coil with folded stainless screens to increase contact, but I've never actually seen it done and don't know how well it works.

angular ocelot

I have seen people mention shimming the coil with folded stainless screens to increase contact, but I've never actually seen it done and don't know how well it works.
thats what inspired me to try foil. might be putting more heat out into the surrounding air than transmitting, might be the poor state of the quick dried, early taken buds and the tiny amount i used but i had it on 650 and felt like i shoulda had it on earlier. anyways, massively stoned now so it worked.

howie105

I can vouch for both the foil and the screen shims, (mom would be crushed that I have become such a vape nerd) I used brass screens instead of stainless because they were easier to form. The screens help with conduction between the coil and injector. The foil works but degraded a bit in my case. If one doesn't mind the maintenance or just as a temporary way to check out added thermal mass and insulation, it's fine. I am so sorry, mom!

coolbreeze

thats what inspired me to try foil. might be putting more heat out into the surrounding air than transmitting, might be the poor state of the quick dried, early taken buds and the tiny amount i used but i had it on 650 and felt like i shoulda had it on earlier. anyways, massively stoned now so it worked.
ah, success!

I can vouch for both the foil and the screen shims, (mom would be crushed that I have become such a vape nerd) I used brass screens instead of stainless because they were easier to form. The screens help with conduction between the coil and injector. The foil works but degraded a bit in my case. If one doesn't mind the maintenance or just as a temporary way to check out added thermal mass and insulation, it's fine. I am so sorry, mom!
Well, we're proud anyhow. : )

Rodney

i have moved to a new flat recently and am worried about the noise from the torch being heard by my neighbour

I feel exactly the same about my volcano vape at night time but I doubt either can be heard by our neighbours and even if they could hear a tiny noise it is not like it is a big racket or annoying. Like i am betting central heating and general noises pipes in our houses make make much more noise than your torch or my volcano but we still worry about it :p - I keep meaning to ask my neighbour if they hear my small fan sometimes at night from my heater I would say but never have asked them, My coughing before I got my vapes was non stop so :D

I think the weed is a part of this worry lol - is good that we care if we affect/annoy/bother other people I suppose and not just thinking of ourselves.

Top Bottom