CalyxSmokr

HomeFree

There are counterfeits out there. You may be able to find out from Arizer if they are a legit reseller? PIU has them for $170 and has great customer service. $20 is worth some peace of mind for the real deal and for customer service. With some of these ebay guys if it is a fake or you encounter problems you are SOL.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Man, everyone was right about @PuffItUp. He totally hooked me up with an AA and I also picked up a @Ed's TnT 5,000 year old Irish bog wood stem. Soooo cool.

Thanks Randy, and Ed, and everyone on FC who steered me in the right direction! :tup:

Nice score bro, Randy is a great guy glad you got the hook up! Saw your post at my thread haven't hadn't followed up yet been busy just popping in between doing pizza for the kids, you are so going to enjoy the panic show you got coming up, cherish it, will most certainly be memorable!

OF

But in addition to looking great, something about having a 5,000 yr old piece of wood in my possession geeks me out, so I bought it.

I hear you. Mine is 5400 YO from central Europe somewhere (I forget). Not the ideal wood, lots of others make more practical stems, but there's something really cool vaping with something that's older than Stonehenge or the Great Pyramids.

In round figures it was as old as Rome is now when Rome was founded (750 BC, give or take, for Romulus and Remus). My stem is twice as old as the first Roman.........

And, like a cup of Starbucks Coffee it's a luxury most can find within their reach money wise. Mine comes out for special occasions. Sometimes Wednesday evening is special enough.......

If I lost is somehow, I'd for sure order another.

OF

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Cool. I almost didn't buy it because of its cost relative to the AA. But in addition to looking great, something about having a 5,000 yr old piece of wood in my possession geeks me out, so I bought it.

They are remarkable value really. Once you break a stem or two you will see the value of an indestructible stem that is also a 14mm waterpipe adapter :2c: :rockon:.

And, like a cup of Starbucks Coffee it's a luxury most can find within their reach money wise. Mine comes out for special occasions. Sometimes Wednesday evening is special enough.......

Good god man. Starbucks & luxury should never be mentioned together no matter how good the intentions are.

giphy.gif

OF

Good god man. Starbucks & luxury should never be mentioned together no matter how good the intentions are.

Sorry if you see it differently but that is their marketing strategy. Giving any man the 'rich man's choices'. The same as snooty cigar stores. For a reasonable fee you can have the very best cigar available. Can't do that with cars, wine or women (I tried......).

I see Starbucks as 'the small man's luxury' in the coffee world. And so do they, BTW. They are the 'poster child' for such marketing approaches? You can get coffee with the same caffeine level LOTS of other places for much less money. Same as you can use glass stems in your Air. Some might see it as their due of course, which is fine by me. I drink Earl Grey personally..........

When you get to it, that's also what Hefner did building the Playboy empire? For the price of his mag you could enjoy looking at the most beautiful women in the world.....naked. It's not likely to get much better than that you know......

Would horse races be as popular if it wasn't 'the sport of kings'? I think not.

OF

OF

Will you guys share your Arizer Air vaping techniques?

For a dollar.

Otherwise there are a couple hundred pages of such tips here........ It's a very individual thing, you're best advised to experiment rather than letting someone else's values make decisions for you I think. Letting their opinion cause you to avoid a possibility you might enjoy would be your loss.

Besides, even the bad experiments can be pretty good?

OF

doob

Hi Guys, I have been wanting to give up the tobacco for a while now. I purchased an Arizer Air a few months back, but i lasted a few days on it. I thought the herb tasted like plant matter, then I got no taste at all.. I want to get into vaping, is there a way I can improve it? Or is vaping just not for me? I tried different settings and herb, not much difference..

Really would like to move onto a vape full time, appreciate any input to the dilemma

doob,
Reactions: OF

OF

Hi Guys, I have been wanting to give up the tobacco for a while now. I purchased an Arizer Air a few months back, but i lasted a few days on it. I thought the herb tasted like plant matter, then I got no taste at all.. I want to get into vaping, is there a way I can improve it? Or is vaping just not for me? I tried different settings and herb, not much difference..

Really would like to move onto a vape full time, appreciate any input to the dilemma

First off, howdy! Welcome to the Forum I hope we can help you out.

But I'm a bit confused, are you loading tobacco or herb in your Air?

Is this your only vaping experience? If so that calls for a different set of rules to separate smoking from vaping I'm thinking. Are you smoking (combusting) either tobacco or pot currently?

TIA for the additional information.

OF

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Sorry if you see it differently but that is their marketing strategy. Giving any man the 'rich man's choices'. The same as snooty cigar stores. For a reasonable fee you can have the very best cigar available. Can't do that with cars, wine or women (I tried......).

I see Starbucks as 'the small man's luxury' in the coffee world. And so do they, BTW. They are the 'poster child' for such marketing approaches? You can get coffee with the same caffeine level LOTS of other places for much less money. Same as you can use glass stems in your Air. Some might see it as their due of course, which is fine by me. I drink Earl Grey personally..........

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don't know what decent coffee is & Starbucks preys on that ignorance. Starbucks went broke in my country because we know good coffee from swill but I see your point on the perception/strategy. I just find Starbucks to be the opposite of luxury but I suppose if you are drinking granulated instant it would be a step up. English breakfast man myself as I never liked Earl grey but now I am craving a nice cuppa tea :peace:.

Would horse races be as popular if it wasn't 'the sport of kings'? I think not.

I would say gambling revenue makes it so popular for punter & state alike at least where I reside. The chance for john everyman to win a years salary on a horse race for a few $$ or to stand equal with the elite of society in a betting ring makes it popular. Bear in mind that in a country of 22 million we gambled $21billion in a year. By comparison we spent $1.1billion on coffee & tea.

I can safely say the Arizer Air is not the Starbucks of vaporizers but a level or two higher :2c:

Top Bottom