The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Can you guys try to compare flavor or the overall experience to a Mighty.... since most of us have, at least some, experience with a Mighty.
I believe some comparison has been made earlier
In this thread wrt experience. As for flavor, Mighty got bland early in the session, this Angus keeps on going, I can't think of a tastier session portable, Angus beats my MiniVAP quite effortlessly.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just curious where you got your unit at

Two people were able to buy early units direct from the manufacturer, that is not normal for them they are not selling, there were 10 additional units sent to vgoodiez who sold them the early askers from the waitlist... We just have to wait for production stock to arrive and be put up for sale...

Those answers are in this thread, along with the early comparisons to Mighty, and plenty of flavor talk, already getting redundant at page 11 lol ah, but what can we do, it new

Texus

Two people were able to buy early units direct from the manufacturer, that is not normal for them they are not selling, there were 10 additional units sent to vgoodiez who sold them the early askers from the waitlist... We just have to wait for production stock to arrive and be put up for sale...

Those answers are in this thread, along with the early comparisons to Mighty, and plenty of flavor talk, already getting redundant at page 11 lol ah, but what can we do, it new
And there will be some final tweaks based on early version users' feedback. Stronger magnets for one.

seedy53

interesting vap unit and the device mechanical and digital workings, passed the hard drop test. however the plastic lid looked like little pieces broke off in drop test. are they shipping yet? any improvements?

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

Yeah I have the info about it I need I just was having trouble finding stock

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I was extremely excited about this release but was gutted to learn there are no Canadian retailers selling this vape. What a bummer.

No Canadian or Australian post
Sorry guys. I am just not comfortable risking my business to ship this particular product internationally. I understand this is an inconvenience and I of course don't want to turn away business but I have had to reevalutate lately and remove some risk from our situation. I recently stopped shipping Ispire daab units even domestically for the same reason. As much as I appreciate the relationship with both YLLVAPES and Ispire, I need to be smart with the stupid shipping laws we have here in the states. Having to declare the contents of the package when shipping internationally is a problem and advertises the contents in the shipment throughout the whole process. I wasn't sure what I was going to do until recently so I didn't update the listing as such. I will do that this week before our official sales start.

It's funny because I really appreciate just about all my customer interactions but with this issue in particular and my unwillingness to ship to orders who failed age verification, I have taken a lot of unwarranted crying and hate. I want everyone to know that personally I agree with them and think this is a bunch of bullshit but this is now how I feed my family 100% and I am unwilling to risk my business for this. You can leave one star reviews on our shop, tell me I "don't like money" over multiple crybaby emails or tell me that I have a "lousy attitude" hard turning away business but its not going to convince me so please respect that.

Will any fall discounts work with this?
Not initially. It has been a bit of stretch for us to front the capital on a batch large enough to even think about meeting the initial anticipated demand and I need to make that worth the stress. Maybe down the line we will open it up for discounts but not right now.

PossumMD

Sorry guys. I am just not comfortable risking my business to ship this particular product internationally. I understand this is an inconvenience and I of course don't want to turn away business but I have had to reevalutate lately and remove some risk from our situation. I recently stopped shipping Ispire daab units even domestically for the same reason. As much as I appreciate the relationship with both YLLVAPES and Ispire, I need to be smart with the stupid shipping laws we have here in the states. Having to declare the contents of the package when shipping internationally is a problem and advertises the contents in the shipment throughout the whole process. I wasn't sure what I was going to do until recently so I didn't update the listing as such. I will do that this week before our official sales start.

It's funny because I really appreciate just about all my customer interactions but with this issue in particular and my unwillingness to ship to orders who failed age verification, I have taken a lot of unwarranted crying and hate. I want everyone to know that personally I agree with them and think this is a bunch of bullshit but this is now how I feed my family 100% and I am unwilling to risk my business for this. You can leave one star reviews on our shop, tell me I "don't like money" over multiple crybaby emails or tell me that I have a "lousy attitude" hard turning away business but its not going to convince me so please respect that.

Not initially. It has been a bit of stretch for us to front the capital on a batch large enough to even think about meeting the initial anticipated demand and I need to make that worth the stress. Maybe down the line we will open it up for discounts but not right now.
I mean, as an Australian, that sucks, but I get it. We'll get out chance...

Jozin88

Oh damn, I was just going to email you hoping it would be my last resort to get my hands on this thing.

It's not your fault, and you make a good point.

I should ask YLL directly via email about where and when this is will be available for Canadian buyers

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I mean, as an Australian, that sucks, but I get it. We'll get out chance...
I am going to talk to @YLLVAPE OFFICAL about who I feel would be good resources in other parts of the world to see if he will approach them about becoming suppliers. I do think @VapeFiend.com will be getting them and they are not subject to the dumb laws over here so hopefully they will get everyone taken care of for now. At least until there are sources in your country.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus

I figured that'd be the case. I'll wait for the discounts myself. This seems like a perfect alternative to the mighty that I sold. I miss the session style of vaping quite a bit

felvapes

I should have said "no Australian retailers either"
I haven't emailed or abused you at all or asked you for a unit
Not having a go at you in this post, just clarifying for anyone reading as you tagged me before that long message

felvapes,

DAWGAMUS

So I was wanting to ask this as well. I know you were taking names to be put on a list. Are those people getting first dibs at buying these or are they just going to be on the site and first come first serve?

DAWGAMUS,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
So I was wanting to ask this as well. I know you were taking names to be put on a list. Are those people getting first dibs at buying these or are they just going to be on the site and first come first serve?
We have a short list and should have more than enough units to notify them as well as put them on sale for everyone else.

Texus

I figured that'd be the case. I'll wait for the discounts myself. This seems like a perfect alternative to the mighty that I sold. I miss the session style of vaping quite a bit

I mean even without any discount this is a screaming good deal. Plus paying MSRP prob means more funds/encouragement for VGoodiez to continue to develop this sort of relationship with manufacturers.

Love a good deal but also keep thinking about supporting this vape space in terms of manufacturer and retailer support. Full price = more support.

Top Bottom