The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Grover

Retailer
soothingvapours.ca will sell in Canada
You're on top of the vibe, brother! We're doing it as a Discord CanadianTEDX exclusivce atm but, if supplies allow, to the entire beautiful entverse. We'll be getting WAY more, tho! 'Angus'...no bull!!

You're on top of the vibe, brother! We're doing it as a Discord CanadianTEDX exclusivce atm but, if supplies allow, to the entire beautiful entverse. We'll be getting WAY more, tho! 'Angus'...no bull!!
Pre-orders only atm...we're figuring shipping some time next week! Respect!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

As far as the angus is concerned, how many hits per bowl are y'all getting on yours? Are the sessions comparable to other session vapes? Longer? Shorter?
I think it extracts slightly faster than other session vapes when I temp step. If I go high temp it's way quicker than other session vapes because the heater is stronger and retains temp better ime.

Bruskee

I'm curious about a small load too, has anyone used it with a little load ? I'm sure it will work with whatever you toss in it but hoping someone has done it.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I haven't try below .15 but the heating style will allow extraction with smaller loads. It's the draw resistance that will suffer though (imo) as I prefer some restriction with the Angus, especially dry which, has my preference with the device. I haven't tried the dosing capsules, those might also work. Or perhaps throw an upside down lid of the dosing capsule over the bud to downsize the bowl a bite and create some more restriction despite the smaller load.

Bruskee

I haven't try below .15 but the heating style will allow extraction with smaller loads. It's the draw resistance that will suffer though (imo) as I prefer some restriction with the Angus, especially dry which, has my preference with the device. I haven't tried the dosing capsules, those might also work. Or perhaps throw an upside down lid of the dosing capsule over the bud to downsize the bowl a bite and create some more restriction despite the smaller load.
Great info appreciate your response .. I'm have a might but really miss the flavor and sounds like the angus has that nailed.

And I find that the lack of big drop off in flavor & effects makes this a great one to temp step with.
Are you doing this by holding down the button or ace you actually changing temps after a hit or two ?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The heater and heat retention of Angus I think will be hard to beat at this price. And flavor would probably be hard to beat as well.
But the appeal here is the halogen and its incorporation with balls. That is giving the great flavor and high quality extraction.
This is what I am so excited to try out! I am all about flavor.
Can’t wait to get my hands on one!!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

This is what I am so excited to try out! I am all about flavor.
Can’t wait to get my hands on one!!
Yeah flavor has got to be one of my favorite qualities of my vape. The halogen/radiant heating gives it a whole different character, it taste really full, and different from convection the way boiled potatoes differ from baked ones. I think it's time for a bowl!

El Magico

Yeah flavor has got to be one of my favorite qualities of my vape. The halogen/radiant heating gives it a whole different character, it taste really full, and different from convection the way boiled potatoes differ from baked ones. I think it's time for a bowl!

You seem to prefer it over the TM2.

El Magico,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

You seem to prefer it over the TM2.
Haha no not at all. These are two very different vapes. Since I'm blessed to have them both, I'm fond of both. But TM2 is an allrounder that shines as on demand whereas Angus is also an allrounder but it shines as a session. Both have their place at least in my style. And the reason I love Angus so much is that there is definitely things to love about session portables, but all of the decent ones were a bit boring in flavor (conduction heavy ones) or underpowered for a chilled session (MV). Angus delivers on all fronts as a session device, I don't think there's another session portable out there that checks all those boxes. And that's not even counting the looks and the price!

it seems a fantastic product at an overall honest price / quality ratio. my question is is it a "usual" product dedicated to dedicated markets such as america canada etc ... or will it have authorized sellers also in europe? (which guarantee a 100% guarantee) I do not have vaporizers with this technique which seems to be an excellent flavor / aroma product.

Top Bottom