The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

alexigalaxy

You can swich it off or on whenever you want.
Thank you! I was pressing too fast.

Initial impressions without having vaped anything. Plastic smell is very strong. It's coming from inside the unit. The outside of the unit doesn't have the smell. Did 4 burnoffs at max temp. Could still sense some plastic smell but had to move my nose closer and closer to the bowl. 3 more burnoffs with cigar puffs most of the smell is gone. And letting it rest outside for a bit I couldn't sense anything anymore. It also has a bit of smell when it's heated up so not 100% neutral. The case has been laying outside all day and still smells very strong though.

And with fully charged new P28A batteries it really does 7 full 5m cycle and a bit more. That's quite impressive.

And the thing just comes in a brown box which I found funny. Guess not much went to marketing, which I like. Very curious to test it. Got many strains from Fyta (legally grown Dutch experiment) so it's hopefully going to be a party in my mouth. (weekend user)

Last edited:

shroomi

Just to confirm. You are using a pair of batteries that are exactly the same and have always been used and charged as a pair?
Since I don't use it very often, I tend to leave the batteries inside and charge them via USB cable. I confirmed with the external charger that the batteries still work properly and hold the charge.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I wrote to the shop I bought it from and they redirected me to Mike, the founder. He told me it was an issue with the heat sensor, and since the regular Angus is out of production, he kindly offered me a coupon to buy the enhanced at a discounted price. I accepted and I'm currently waiting for the unit to arrive, should be here within the end of the week, hopefully!

alexigalaxy

Amount of cycles stronlgy depends on set temperature.
It was on the max temp.

I'm very happy with the device and been using it exclusively. Vapor is smooth and less harsh on the throat. I have never had a ball vape and know it's probably not on the same level as a desktop one, but for me it's amazing how quick it can extract through a bong. I'm getting more in the habit again of doing bongs. The side bubbler is very nice and make the vapor taste excellent. I'm a bit disappointed how it is through the stems. I bought different size terp balls but it never feels quite right. It's still smooth on the throat but the taste isn't as great as I had expected. I feel I have to pull a bit too hard to get anything out. maybe it's learning curve though. I should try it with some bigger bowl sizes as I do through water.

The dosing capsules are the nicest I've ever seen and holds a formidable amount if you press it down a little.

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I see there are two threads...enhanced and this one...

Well, we purchased the new version of the Angus. Looking forward to running it through water.

Dr. G,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
They started making the Angus with the wood again...and I suppose this is what is called the newer version of the wood.

PS I am kinda new to Angus. My first one was given to my best friend. So...have no idea really about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom