The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@Grass Yes yes there was some internal changes. atleast it looked diff from the first batch one i opened.
If you don't have to remove the beads or unsolder anything that is a game changer for this vape. That extends the life a whole hell of a lot.

I may just reach out to Mike to see what all made it into the new changes. This would really be an amazing upgrade.

Zow237

If you don't have to remove the beads or unsolder anything that is a game changer for this vape. That extends the life a whole hell of a lot.

I may just reach out to Mike to see what all made it into the new changes. This would really be an amazing upgrade.
yes there was a screen holding the balls up. i just slid off the metal sleeve popped the bulb out and in then in and wallah. Took me less than 5 mins prolly

condition

Angus by YLL is my 1st vape after 7 months. I bought it because of the low price, convection/conduction operation and because I have to send my TM OG back for repairs. I tested it for a couple of weeks, but mainly without the capsules, as I found them restrictive. Therefore, I directly load, and I am wondering if I have to remove the metal loading chamber and the white peek cylinder to clean them. I already notice some build up at the middle of the metal loading chamber.
How often do you remove the metal cap of the main unit for cleaning?
A member in a previous page posted the following tear down image. The one side of the “Food Grade Sealing Silicone” changed color within 2 days of dry herb use. Do I submerge into ISO, as I cannot clean otherwise? Or the color change doesn't matter?
Finally, how do I open the screen holder?
angus-portable-convection-vaporizer-yllvape-41546353869092.jpg

Maschine

@Zow237 thank you for you kind advice. Sadly I wasn`t able to do this for the last two weeks because I was so busy and like explained already it got my Angus from the local head shop as an warranty case replacement...

But last Saturday I finally managed to show up at my store, he was surprisingly calm for how often I have a warranty claim, and promised to take care of it on Monday. Usually they`re pretty quick and I will keep FC updated on my case!
Really miss the Angus - was my Hookah imitation vape :D

4-Aces King-High

@Zow237 thank you for you kind advice. Sadly I wasn`t able to do this for the last two weeks because I was so busy and like explained already it got my Angus from the local head shop as an warranty case replacement...

But last Saturday I finally managed to show up at my store, he was surprisingly calm for how often I have a warranty claim, and promised to take care of it on Monday. Usually they`re pretty quick and I will keep FC updated on my case!
Really miss the Angus - was my Hookah imitation vape :D
I have been missing my Angus due to Replacing the Boro-balls with Ruby Balls late one night,too tired to finish the job. In the Process I misplaced the tiny Screws. This Morning, instead of Looking-For I wanted an ‘Extra’ Set. FYI the SIZE SCREWS To hold the top down
ARE #2with.5 pitch-I question my memory on the pitch.

Ruby Balls stand out when Chamber on the Angus Heats up. Cheers to Everyone.

Maschine

Was able to show up at the head shop after work to see what happened to my Angus.
He just gave me a brand new device and we were good :D
I waited three weeks for him to call me with further informations and now this easy solution. Think I stop buying Vaporizers local, your friendly stoner shop owner is always an extra hurdle in a warranty case 😉

mourningmomma

Hello there,

For those who wish to protect their Angus and give it a unique character, I have designed a leather jacket especially for it :
-Easy to dress/undress with 3 snaps.
-2 holes for the button and the usb charge allow you to use the device with the jacket on its back.
-The flap protects the glass mouthpiece (from dirt and breakage) and stabilises the cooling unit.
-Handmade and hand dyed by me in my workshop.
-High quality full grain vegetable tanned leather

I have some units on my website and i can make custom orders with different colors.
Peace.
I will be ordering the Angus first week of September. Can u dye one in a dark creamy grey color? Not black just not light grey. I will definitely want one for so many reasons. Thank you 💚

Vcarrot

I got the Angus today and just put in 2 freshly charged batteries, but the device isn’t doing anything.

I can plug it in and the charging light will flash for a bit before it shuts off, but it doesn’t seem to register any button presses or anything.

Are these commonly DOA?

gueatx

I got the Angus today and just put in 2 freshly charged batteries, but the device isn’t doing anything.

I can plug it in and the charging light will flash for a bit before it shuts off, but it doesn’t seem to register any button presses or anything.

Are these commonly DOA?
Did you make sure the batteries are in the right way? Negative side of the battery goes to the negative markings inside, positive side of the battery down to the positive.
That's the only thing I can think of other than using crappy batteries. Molicel P28A 18650 2800mAh 35A are recommended.

brave.heater

http://www.brave-heater.co
Manufacturer

Are these commonly DOA?
Hello @Vcarrot

Please show us the photo of your batteries and check the comment above as @gueatx shared
Thanks

brave.heater,
Reactions: gueatx

sickmanfraud

Are these commonly DOA?

Are your batteries a matched pair? You are supposed to take a new pair of cells and charge them together and keep them together as a matched pair.

Nebelmann

My Anvil stopped working yesterday after only 5 weeks. The ring keeps blinking and then shuts down automatically. Might be a problem with the bulp from what I read online.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
They both start with an A, and under the circumstances. I contacted my local reseller and they answered already
I have done this a couple of times but I called my Atlas, a vape I love, my Anvil, a vape I think is only okay. Each time I feel very annoyed with myself. But I think my parents called me by my siblings' names more than my own. So maybe it is just inevitable.

Last edited:

Nebelmann

You got told what the problem was or any further information?
This problems seems to occur then and now but nobody knows what is causing this.
Not yet. Need to send it in so they can have a look. I hope it's maybe just a bulp that they can replace or something.

Nebelmann,

Maschine

Not yet. Need to send it in so they can have a look. I hope it's maybe just a bulp that they can replace or something.
Fingers crossed for you that the problem is minor and easy to fix!
Mine stopped heating without the blinking lights thus I guess it was the bulb. Still curious if this blinking is a specific error or just the general signal for any defect.

Maschine,

Nebelmann

So it turned out to be my fault. Thought I had charged the spare battery couple. All batteries were nearly empty so the Angus tried to inform me by blinking a few times before shutting down again. Working greatly again. Glad I checked again before sending it in

Sass Jeeves

just had my first Angus bowl. wow. my poor Mighty and AVLP are going to feel really left out. Great taste, and great clouds with no practice
I have a lot of options, but still find myself grabbing the Angus first if I'm after a session.

Did you grab the WPA? It can really rip if you want it to!

Sass Jeeves,
Top Bottom