The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

BL4ZE

Maybe, maybe not. But trying to understand why YLL is being held to this degree of scrutiny, distrust and accusations. Thus the question mark. This is far beyond anything I have ever seen for a vape here and it strikes me as rude and distrustful of this manufacturer. And yes I have followed Angus & TM threads.

Why is YLL specifically being subjected to this site? What brand 3M tape? The "counterfeit" CE...

Or maybe the Angus just attracted the paranoid FC users so distrustful and disrespectful of manufacturers that they treat YLL this way, and we can expect them to give the same treatment to the next hot & exciting US-made vape.

EDIT: case in point as I was typing this:

Not to derail the thread but FC has always been a place where company's get scrutinized. I'd say there's many manufactures who try and avoid FC because they know their vape will get torn apart. At the end of the day if the vape is good enough and meets everyone's health concerns then it'll only help the company in the long run by getting FC's stamp of approval. I appreciate all of the more knowledgeable users on FC who think of these questions and concerns and help to keep all of us that are using these devices safe.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
But that is measuring against the thermal properties of the medical grade plastic which has extremely low thermal capacity.

This says nothing about what heat pressure the sticker is coming under.
It stands to reason that the sticker is under the same thermal protection as the magnet. The magnet is metal and will hold heat more than anything else in that cooling unit. The hottest thing touching that magnet will be the vapor not the plastic

Also, I believe the "grilling" is due in part to the fact that this unit seems too good to be true given past experiences with other vapes.

someTooL

Six sessions running 3-4 temp got the batteries to 3.79 when I charged this morning. Maybe a boost or three in there too.

Reversed the WPA and used a 14mm stem with nice results.

Still much more to figure out but each oven has been perfectly baked.

Liked seeing @Unklmark68 WPA mod. This is where I see good additions to the Angus.

Cool seeing the tear down @YLLVAPE OFFICAL Glad you are (still) here.

Texus

Calling members "toxic" breaks our be nice rule. Warning point issued.
I'd say there's many manufactures who try and avoid FC because they know their vape will get torn apart.
...or because they get treated like shit by overzealous, toxic FC members. Which is what I hear from some of them.

John from Vestratto seems to have decided "fuck this bullshit" and there goes our opportunity for meaningful constructive dialogue with him. Simrell has said it directly on IG.

RedZep

...or because they get treated like shit by overzealous, toxic FC members. Which is what I hear from some of them.

John from Vestratto seems to have decided "fuck this bullshit" and there goes our opportunity for meaningful constructive dialogue with him. Simrell has said it directly on IG.
John was more than happy with health related questions to be fair. He left after drama caused by himself, by getting into a public spat with DV. We have an official Vestratto contact in the active thread, that is either John, or someone he hired to handle customer interaction.

Can't comment on Simrell, as I'm not aware of it. Was he unfairly treated?

Edit. Actually best not, it will detail thread. I'll look into it myself.

RedZep

Anyone have any ideas how to stop AVB sticking to CU screen after use?

Is static the cause? It's a very minor problem, but could be annoying when traveling minimally with no brush.

RedZep,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus

idk man, i think if im breathing stuff in, "trust me bro, it's safe" isn't giving me much peace of mind. Thankfully, @YLLVAPE OFFICAL has been super transparent and, personally, it has raised my trust in him/them. And I think it will give the vap more credibility in the long run, as others have said

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Anyone have any ideas how to stop AVB sticking to CU screen after use?

Is static the cause? It's a very minor problem, but could be annoying when traveling minimally with no brush.
I brush it off with one of those small brushes right after use, works okay. I did notice the screen gets a bit more sticky because of its pattern I guess.

Thumos

Is it just me, or are the effects of your herb more pronounced through this thing. My damn CBD flower got me high. Then, last night I tried some D8 flower. I swear I have never been that baked on D8. Maybe just the bigger bowl (holding more herb)? IDK. I cram my vapbong full and rip on it all evening without effects this strong.

BawlmerMerlin

Changing the subtopic somewhat, heading out to the shop to drill out the "pinch point" in the Angus WPA. Doubt I would ever use it inverted, so why not? I also bought the glass bubbler so looking to improve performance when coupled. Appearance of same is another matter altogether however . . .

BL4ZE

Is it just me, or are the effects of your herb more pronounced through this thing. My damn CBD flower got me high. Then, last night I tried some D8 flower. I swear I have never been that baked on D8. Maybe just the bigger bowl (holding more herb)? IDK. I cram my vapbong full and rip on it all evening without effects this strong.

I agree with this. I made a remark that two hits from this get more more medicated then say two hits through my Xmax. I'll also say the flavor is more pronounced through the Angus. I went back to my Xmax after a bowl in the Angus to confirm this. It seems the Angus is pretty good at extracting.

Goatts

Does anyone's else's unit make a sort of mechanical gurgling noise when you draw on it? Even when device is switched off. Like there is something fluttering around and causing resistance of some sort.

Worried I have something set incorrectly somewhere when I re-assembled it.
Likely the balls being 'aroused' when the unit is being sucked upon. I often have this 'problem' ..... LOL *(not often enough!)
Unit sounds like a maraca when you shake it

RedZep

I agree with this. I made a remark that two hits from this get more more medicated then say two hits through my Xmax. I'll also say the flavor is more pronounced through the Angus. I went back to my Xmax after a bowl in the Angus to confirm this. It seems the Angus is pretty good at extracting.
After my time with the TM2 I now equate good flavour with good extraction. Some compelling studies done recently showing how powerfully terps alter and contribute to the high.

SonicBacon

Does anyone's else's unit make a sort of mechanical gurgling noise when you draw on it? Even when device is switched off. Like there is something fluttering around and causing resistance of some sort.

Worried I have something set incorrectly somewhere when I re-assembled it.
Mine has a unique sound to it, I think it is the sound of the turbulent airflow but I don’t hear anything physically moving around like loose balls or anything

SonicBacon,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
new bad-ass 18650 battery is out now, p28B 40amp
I've been looking for these. Do you know who has them in stock? Thanks!

Someone else mentioned that they are a decent amount more expensive than P26A or P28A though, and having that extra amp, seems pointless, especially here when you are using two batteries, so I wouldn't bother with these honestly (and I'm not even using Molicel with mine since I already have plenty of matched LG pairs, a Samsung and a Sony pair too, Molicel and more amps are more important for single cell powered vapes imo)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Someone else mentioned that they are a decent amount more expensive than P26A or P28A though, and having that extra amp, seems pointless, especially here when you are using two batteries, so I wouldn't bother with these honestly (and I'm not even using Molicel with mine since I already have plenty of matched LG pairs, a Samsung and a Sony pair too, Molicel and more amps are more important for single cell powered vapes imo)

Yeah, we’ve discussed this in many threads, they are NOT 40 amp batteries…..

Top Bottom