Tetra P80

I don’t understand how to complete a custom on the website. I don’t think you can right now it says out of stock....also I am stupid.

GreenintheThumb,
I don’t understand how to complete a custom on the website. I don’t think you can right now it says out of stock....also I am stupid.

Drops for prebuilts and customs are announced ahead of time by email.

You will use the same link I sent you but it will be made in stock when the customs are dropped.

Right now you can use the page to get an idea of the different options available for customization, be able to estimate the price, etc. but you cannot process an order until there's a drop.

SquirrelMaster

I've using my Tetra all day :D, feelin' real good.

200°C then 220°C, she's a sipper and a ripper. I am loving session mode. It's a hog on battery but very convenient. My device gives off an sweet smell when it's warmed up, sort of like cinnamon, it's hard to describe but I love it. You can really haul on this thing at 220°C and rip a bowl quickly so it's passes the hard hitter test and passes the flavour chaser test.

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Does anyone think this November 3 drop could deliver before christmas?

That would be cool but idk I check my order status too much 😅

Shogun.,

GerVn_Vap0rist

So I don’t know how to describe this. I really love my tp80 and all my other vaporizers eats dust except my Herborizer but the effects are really close! Hope you all feel the same with your units. I like to travel to with my tp80 for all occasions; dry with a whip is my way to go I produce massive tasty clouds; water that thing will shine if you master your technique( I like to start slow and go rapidly faster.
wish u all good luck to obtain one I love mine!

Ripstar

After acquiring some very solid units(fw7, vapbong, TM) while I continue to wait for my chance to get a P80, I definitely still want one bad. 😂 I am trying to balance emotion with attempting to score one but having some substitutes for now is helping. Stay calm ripstar stay calm...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Best advice I can give people is to do your homework before the drop. Know exactly what is in each drop box and know exactly what you are going to select. Call your CC company in advance to make sure you are approved for international purchases. And keep clicking refresh in the moments leading up to the drop. GOOD LUCK!

P80 sets the bar HIGH.

Ripstar

Best advice I can give people is to do your homework before the drop. Know exactly what is in each drop box and know exactly what you are going to select. Call your CC company in advance to make sure you are approved for international purchases. And keep clicking refresh in the moments leading up to the drop. GOOD LUCK!

P80 sets the bar HIGH.
Oh, I have it down! I practice weekly with my keyboard entering skills. 😂 I ordered the Piro and I was suprised my Capital One card didn't bounce back to me, so, thats a HUGE plus for checking out.
This is me next time:
marco mama type GIF by Worcester Warriors

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
After acquiring some very solid units(fw7, vapbong, TM) while I continue to wait for my chance to get a P80, I definitely still want one bad. 😂 I am trying to balance emotion with attempting to score one but having some substitutes for now is helping. Stay calm ripstar stay calm...

Ha you sound exactly like me. The Vapbong is gonna by my next one to hold me over...Some solid units for sureeee.

Not so patiently waiting for the next drop

Stooper

Does anyone know if we get any updates on progress ? I was on the last drop and wanted to see if these are coming out before Xmas , have dropped an email but I guess he’s busy

Stooper,

SquirrelMaster

P80 sets the bar HIGH.

Absolutely. Easily in my top 3 portables with the Tinymight and Milaana. There is very little to not like about this vape and even then it's small things that won't bother many like, um, it might be too big if you have small hands? I'd be afraid to drop it? I'd say it's a hog on batteries but I've only been using mine in session mode which isn't a fair comparison to my other devices in on-demand. Even with all the glass I love how the stem basically locks into the device with a minimal push. Also the nub gets too hot with how I use mine but if you're taking time between hits this wouldn't be an issue.

I'm still honeymooning so there may be other little things I'll come across but this vape just kicks ass. The only reasons to not own one can be blamed on how limited they are or you're broke.

thunderstealer1337

Oh boy, first time hitting the p80 in warmup mode,musta been blitzed last night thinking I was in cruise when I wasn't.

I may actually try 480 temps with wax???

Don't even compare the tm to a p80, not in the same league imo.

Compare that to the very first p80 I got and resold, it has now gone through 4+ owners now with no issues at all.

Modnote: OT TM discussion removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
thunderstealer1337,

Vapefanatic

I've been waiting patiently for the drop. This is a must get imo. Reviews as solid as can be! Don't need anything fancy. I'm not into aesthetics although I do prefer nothing too bold. I'll take a single boring color, basic design over an expensive flashy design, anyday.

What's my best strategy come drop day?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been waiting patiently for the drop. This is a must get imo. Reviews as solid as can be! Don't need anything fancy. I'm not into aesthetics although I do prefer nothing too bold. I'll take a single boring color, basic design over an expensive flashy design, anyday.

What's my best strategy come drop day?

It's been said, try for a custom slot, decide which basic option you want and just go!

Ripstar

I just had a Piro changed to shipped, I would assume they try to get everything out at the same time during the weekend.....Can't wait to see everyone's pics of their new P80s!!

Top Bottom