Tetra P80

SquirrelMaster

The Tetra P80 passes my "I need to get stoned fast" speed test with flying colors. I loaded up the wpa and had a 3 long draws back to back before sitting down for my annual holiday viewing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I let my 8 year old watch it with me for the first time this year and he loved it. He was laughing so hard when the squirrel jumps out of the tree :rofl: . Parenting award incoming :lol:.

Lord_fluf

The Tetra P80 passes my "I need to get stoned fast" speed test with flying colors. I loaded up the wpa and had a 3 long draws back to back before sitting down for my annual holiday viewing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I let my 8 year old watch it with me for the first time this year and he loved it. He was laughing so hard when the squirrel jumps out of the tree :rofl: . Parenting award incoming :lol:.
Any idea when they are gonna do the next drop for tetra p80's?

Lord_fluf,

Vapefanatic

early next year. taking a break after this batch of duals is finished. thank you everyone for the interest!

btw, one year ago the first tetra p80 drop was happening, awesome journey since and before :D :tup:
I'll be camping to get two! Please do offer more slots! Perhaps some basic, non complicated units for those who don't mind aesthetics too much? Not to mention faster and easier to make?

Vapefanatic,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I still feel so fortunate to have gotten into the second drop... I can't believe it was that long ago.
P80 was immediately my favorite, unequaled performance, taste, form and function.

Enjoy your break Funky! Many sales will be waiting for your return!

Oden

Je camperai pour en avoir deux! Veuillez offrir plus d'emplacements! Peut-être des unités basiques et non compliquées pour ceux qui ne se soucient pas trop de l'esthétique? Sans parler de plus rapide et plus facile à faire?
I would camp to have 4 for my part😂

i think 99% of buyers want a nice p80 with minimal customization.

Traveler

Remember folks, best bet is to go for the custom order slot, and that way you can order a very basic TP80 to pay the lowest price, and can customize after ordering too
I have had to pre-made credit card refunds...I think Im going to try for a custom slot next

Traveler,

SquirrelMaster

Any idea when they are gonna do the next drop for tetra p80's?
Until they come back in stock I'd advise looking back through the thread (if you haven't already) to look at what's possible with inlays, wood, etc. as a way to pass the time. Ralph can do some pretty crazy stuff as evidenced by all the lovely photos that have been posted.

I was crippled last night after a good sesh with some terpy wedding cake in my Japanese elm burl Tetra P80. I had a reply all typed out and then spaced right out. This vape is number 1 in so many categories, or maybe I'm honeymooning?
Doubtful.
You will have to pry this vape from my cold dead hands before it leaves my side :lol:.

Wazzup_vapes

Picked up this premade unit in the October drop, with priorty freight to Australia it arrived 6 weeks after dispatch. Took me a day or so get up to speed on usage but now with warm up mode and cruise im a happy guy! The flavours this vape can extract at such a quick speed are awesome. So happy with it.

Hopefully anyone who is trying to can pick one up soon. I was refunded on the first drop i tried to participate in and with this second drop I just scrolled and picked a random device and had a go. I think I was checked out by 4.04am so u gottabe quick (launch was at 4am in my time).

Attachments

• IMG_20201216_184020_984.jpg
    IMG_20201216_184020_984.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 75

GoldenBud

Picked up this premade unit in the October drop, with priorty freight to Australia it arrived 6 weeks after dispatch. Took me a day or so get up to speed on usage but now with warm up mode and cruise im a happy guy! The flavours this vape can extract at such a quick speed are awesome. So happy with it.

Hopefully anyone who is trying to can pick one up soon. I was refunded on the first drop i tried to participate in and with this second drop I just scrolled and picked a random device and had a go. I think I was checked out by 4.04am so u gottabe quick (launch was at 4am in my time).
this is a special device because once you see this caption on the wood you won't forget it. so it's the only one which is prebuilt and will not be forgetten due to its caption, not the style/colors . i thought the caption is "Teaser" but now it seems something else. the wood seems smooth too

Wazzup_vapes

Its funny, I didn't even notice the caption when I purchased in the frenzy of trying to checkout. I'm not 100% sure if its Taster with trail behind the A or Taester ?either way, it works a charm and the purple heart wood is beautiful.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Its funny, I didn't even notice the caption when I purchased in the frenzy of trying to checkout. I'm not 100% sure if its Taster with trail behind the A or Taester ?either way, it works a charm and the purple heart wood is beautiful.

Yeah that's what I read as well, cool graffiti regardless, plus gorgeous wood with blue mod and stem!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
These will fit Tetra too, hit up @Vlad the Inhaler on Instagram for these great aftermarket stems btw!

Screenshot-20201219-115346.png

D

Deleted member 66001

Hey, anyone whose been following this thread for a long time, could you tell me if there's ever any weekend drops, and not just during the week? @Padriano @funkyjunky

Deleted member 66001,

Vapefanatic

I'll do any day! Set an alarm 10 mins prior and the plan is to get two. One for me and another for a buddy.

Been looking at this since I missed the last drop! Really hoping for a drop in Jan. The "few weeks" wait seems to be forever lol

Vapefanatic,

Weedaholic

Hey, anyone whose been following this thread for a long time, could you tell me if there's ever any weekend drops, and not just during the week? @Padriano @funkyjunky
I am sure ralph made a drop on a sunday before....i could be wrong.
I'll do any day! Set an alarm 10 mins prior and the plan is to get two. One for me and another for a buddy.

Been looking at this since I missed the last drop! Really hoping for a drop in Jan. The "few weeks" wait seems to be forever lol
You will be lucky too get one....they go so fast....the time you would add two to the cart they would be purchased...i would go for one and then one on another drop.

Vapefanatic

I am sure ralph made a drop on a sunday before....i could be wrong.

You will be lucky too get one....they go so fast....the time you would add two to the cart they would be purchased...i would go for one and then one on another drop.
You're absolutely right. I'll probably just get two custom slots and go basic with it later. Or just get two of anything I get then.

Vapefanatic,
Top Bottom