Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When and/or what time are the drops usually for the TP80? it looks like such a perfect end all be all vape for the dreaded VAS that most of us deal with, especially around holiday times when sales are being pitched at us from every angle. These are really cool looking

If you've read through this thread, you'll see this question asked and answered a lot, just sign up for the email list and check in here, you will know when the next one is... Could be coming up soon ish if he just finished up some customs from the last batch? I know the last round was huge though so he could still be working on it, and may need a break too! I think a lot of the drops have been Sunday around noon depending where you are, again read through the thread and you will see when they have been, it's long but you can just skim... Also I am sorry to tell you there is no known cure for VAS if you got it bad lol

@funkyjunky those are some more gorgeous units as per usual btw! That yellow acrylic with the black puddle in the same place on both sides is very impressive, almost identical panels...

PXL-20210516-213631915.jpg

After using my ruby hook pretty exclusively with the TP80 back in my rotation, I've now whipped out the tank mouthpiece again, and really enjoying it for on demand style use! Pretty compact portable, I think I will be taking it with me like this soon... Seen above with light amethyst BCG and tool from rogue wax works :tup:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
@funkyjunky those are some more gorgeous units as per usual btw! That yellow acrylic with the black puddle in the same place on both sides is very impressive, almost identical panels...
this one is not acrylic, its green dyed yellow cedar burl. has the typical cedar smell. and yes its two panels that are cut from the same block. its lamart property aka mine :D

Shit Snacks

this one is not acrylic, its green dyed yellow cedar burl. has the typical cedar smell. and yes its two panels that are cut from the same block. its lamart property aka mine :D

Oh wow!! Haha of course, you keep the best of the best and earned them a million times over ;)

So is this similar process to those blue and pink flame box elder burl panels from several drops ago?? If I recall correctly, those you required pre-dyed, not sure about this one?

Great so just when I was thinking I could justify another, to get the drum barrel design, and also acrylic making it very different from anything I already have, now there is possibly another unique option available! I'll just have to see what is listed in the next drop, what I could possibly get lucky with...

And how long do I have to hold out for a TetraG3D (Gen3Dual) :lol:

Shit Snacks

Got a sales email today.

MOLICEL P26A 18650 2600MAH​

$3.50/each

^PSA :tup:

Anyone know how to get the clock and date to stick? I long fire to try to save the input and no matter what it won't save the settings.

Starzboy77,
Reactions: RobbIt

MikeRotchHertz

@funkyjunky killed it with my custom wenge with veneer inlay. Thanks for taking the time to do the tedious small details that make this such a beauty 🙏

As usual, the performance is top notch and really can do it all. I'll probably reach out to you soon, because now I'm craving a matching wood stem. I wish everybody the best of luck in future drops. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Shit Snacks

@funkyjunky killed it with my custom wenge with veneer inlay. Thanks for taking the time to do the tedious small details that make this such a beauty 🙏

As usual, the performance is top notch and really can do it all. I'll probably reach out to you soon, because now I'm craving a matching wood stem. I wish everybody the best of luck in future drops. May the odds be ever in your favor.

I love the direction you went with this design and obviously funky totally killed it with the execution! :cool: (omg what a great pun lol)

Ripstar

Wow man! So gorgeous. I like my tank, but I am enjoying my wood stems too, what does everyone prefer as far as stems? I need to get some more. My wife has been snagging my unit, can't wait for my custom to arrive.

MikeRotchHertz

Glad you guys like it. My others had been pre built units, and I wanted something a little different than the standard cutouts. It was hard not to want an acrylic design after seeing all those release when I scored a custom slot.

As far as the mouth pieces, I have used the nub, tank, spiky bent, original bent, and the spiky bent is my favorite followed by the tank. The tank is basically what the nub is with improved cooling and increased surface area. I like the nub ok, but it can get very hot to the touch after a session. Spiky cools and draws the best, but is less stealthy than the tank.

jbm

So in the middle of last night I managed to knock my custom off my nightstand while I was asleep. The noise woke me up. I picked it up and groggy, I managed to drop it again. This time the battery cover popped open and the battery came out. It turns on fine and appears to work. The only thing I’m still wondering is does the cutout in the bottom look all right? I can’t remember whether that’s a screen or whether there was something else an inlay, perhaps, in there. Photo attached.

00DE3078-748B-4E58-9F8E-7B2502F10EFC.jpeg

Last edited:
jbm,

MikeRotchHertz

So in the middle of last night I managed to knock my custom off my nightstand while I was asleep. The noise woke me up. I picked it up and groggy, I managed to drop it again. This time the battery cover popped open and the battery came out. It turns on fine and appears to work. The only thing I’m still wondering is does the cutout in the bottom look all right? I can’t remember whether that’s a screen or whether there was something else an inlay, perhaps, in there. Photo attached.

View attachment 8476
It looks perfectly normal to me. Your screen does not look pushed in at all. The screen covers the coils and allows for air flow. I know because I am always putting my pinky there and getting a snake bite.

Glad you survived the fall(s)!

jbm

It looks perfectly normal to me. Your screen does not look pushed in at all. The screen covers the coils and allows for air flow. I know because I am always putting my pinky there and getting a snake bite.
Thanks. It was one of those things where I couldn’t remember if it looked different (or maybe it was just working too well. :) ) Amazingly enough I had a MPL cooling hook in there which was thrown from the vape but did not break. Felt around and glass in the vape feels intact. Thing is a beast and has rapidly become a favorite.

RobbIt

Glad you guys like it. My others had been pre built units, and I wanted something a little different than the standard cutouts. It was hard not to want an acrylic design after seeing all those release when I scored a custom slot.

As far as the mouth pieces, I have used the nub, tank, spiky bent, original bent, and the spiky bent is my favorite followed by the tank. The tank is basically what the nub is with improved cooling and increased surface area. I like the nub ok, but it can get very hot to the touch after a session. Spiky cools and draws the best, but is less stealthy than the tank.

I just received my first Tetra P80 from @lamart ! It is a gorgeous device with fantastic TCR performance. It took almost three months after I ordered it, but it was well worth the wait!

Has anyone found any glass mouthpiece/stems/screens from US retailers that are compatible? I need a new mouthpiece or two and screens and Switzerland shipping just takes too long and is too expensive for accessories.

Shit Snacks

I just received my first Tetra P80 from @lamart ! It is a gorgeous device with fantastic TCR performance. It took almost three months after I ordered it, but it was well worth the wait!

Has anyone found any glass mouthpiece/stems/screens from US retailers that are compatible? I need a new mouthpiece or two and screens and Switzerland shipping just takes too long and is too expensive for accessories.

Yeah pretty much any 18 mm male stems are going to fit, try the Phineas vigreux stems, hit him up on Instagram @508phineas and RBT stems work as well so you have Ed among other options...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yeah pretty much any 18 mm male stems are going to fit, try the Phineas vigreux stems, hit him up on Instagram @508phineas and RBT stems work as well so you have Ed among other options...
Listen to @Shit Snacks - he has a PhD in glass from everything I’ve read by him.

Now when is the next drop? Yes, I’m on the email list. Getting antsy and WANT a P80. Cheers. :peace:

Top Bottom