Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
I don't think so. I use the TM with the same J-Hook as my P80, so the difference comes exclusively from the vaporizers. Don't think I'm underestimating the TM. It's a great vape, and I could happily do with it being my sole one, but the P80 has this little extra thing which makes me take it instead of the TM.

At least for the angle of controlling your high, I really milk the low temps of my TM starting at lowest level, more so than I do in my Tetra, I try to start my TP80 below 375 sometimes, but it's not usually as enjoyable as starting at 375 or 385, which I have been doing lately with my ruby hook... Really though it is the number of hits, like would be much better to take one hit or two, but it's too tempting to just want to finish a whole bowl, also two tempting to load a full bowl instead of a third full lol such problems!

Last edited:

Oden

I've been using my p80 for two days. This device is a marvel of efficiency in addition to being a beautiful object! For me it's art. I find my p80 with acrylic paint really beautiful.
Side use is simple and very effective. A steam engine from the first use. I was impressed with the taste at the low heat, the amount of vapor (very pleasant for me) and the impeccable extraction of my weed. I experienced the same with cannabis resin from Morocco which I mixed with a neutral medicinal plant and I was pleasantly surprised that even with resin the taste was very good from 190-200 and onwards. quantity of steam produced between 205 and 215, with many hits and I, a former smoker, it's really perfect! With the resin I filled the bowl by closing it with the basket screen in cruise mode.
I like the on-demand mode and the cruise mode. I prefer to fill the entire bowl covered by the basket screen in cruise mode for a long sipping session.
The mini j-hook and the curved tip are both awesome.
Best portable vaporizer to use so far for me.
It really is a device out of the ordinary.
Lamart is a champion!

thunderstealer1337

lamart wins hands down for heater design/efficiency, i was always using a certain strain temp stepping at a certain temps, well now that strain is like 6months old, using the same temps....

just doesnt give me the same great terps I was getting before

dropping the temp = terpene heaven again, this is what I try to explain to other users who have preset temps, you may think the presets are one and done - and that was what worked for me as well in the past cuz I did not know any better, but nooooooope having full temp control is still supreme, your herb does loose moisture/dries over time so it just makes sense your heating/extracting it at diff temps - whenever you please and not limited to "presets"
I am sure that’s true but the fact that he hasn’t communicated for over a month and then even after two emails over several weeks !???
Has anyone else heard from him about a March order??

Its been like 4+ weeks since Ralph emailed me back, ive sent 2-3 more emails and no response, so looks like hes just working through the jobs, I did give him a option to make a complete new design and he said that was not going to be done by him so it would take some extra time, im just trying to check in if the wood selection I chose was available or not?

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I don't think so. I use the TM with the same J-Hook as my P80, so the difference comes exclusively from the vaporizers. Don't think I'm underestimating the TM. It's a great vape, and I could happily do with it being my sole one, but the P80 has this little extra thing which makes me take it instead of the TM.
If you're using the TM with a WPA (more importantly without the CU) it should be wide open but it must come down to my pack on the TM that makes it seems more free flowing (most probably wouldn't notice either way). I will say the Tetra P80 can also handle a larger load better when it comes to draw resistance among other things. That's part of what makes it so special for me, I can load it up and then (with a basket screen capping the end) give it a shake to stir and keep going. I prefer it for session use although it's no slouch when used on demand.

Shit Snacks

Made some testing, airflow is restrained by TM's 3-in-1 WPA. It's way better with the 18mm WPA, and, to come back to this thread, similar to P80's airflow.

Yeah that makes sense not to mention the fixed glass screen, but sounds more like a post for the TM thread! :whip:As I sit here puffing on my own TP80 with a mix of Candyman THC and Starburst CBD... :spliff:

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks , noticed you have tubo evic and p80. I know the evic has 3 glass rod heaters, the p80 has 4. Is there a major difference?

Yep! I posted about it here and in that thread I think, because my Tubo Dual was also one of the first to have a tetra heater before TP80 was launched... So yeah the Tetra heater is much better as it allows for more even and thorough extraction than the original Tubo heater. No stirring basket screen loads, better heat retention, etc.

Top Bottom