Tetra P80

average_joe

Hello fellow stoners :D, I have a Tetrax on the way (mail) and the next drop for Lamart is the 5th, I am thinking, should I get a Tetra p80? Can anyone say if they work any different? I know its the same heater but maybe they don't perform the same.

Thanks a lot, have a good one.

So sorry if someone already asked this, couldnt find it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello fellow stoners :D, I have a Tetrax on the way (mail) and the next drop for Lamart is the 5th, I am thinking, should I get a Tetra p80? Can anyone say if they work any different? I know its the same heater but maybe they don't perform the same.

Thanks a lot, have a good one.

So sorry if someone already asked this, couldnt find it.

Honestly, they are the same, the heater is identical, you can even get the same mod or have the option of using a dual battery mod, even triple, with the tubo firmware you get all the same features and temp control... There's a little more DIY setup for you, but there are plenty of instructions available on the Lamart site, along with the threads here, so personally I think you do not need a TP80 if you want something that works different, it is just the form factor and initial setup.

Shit Snacks

I’m going basic wood

The pre-built TP80 I got in the last drop was $344 US before shipping for a two-tone wood. I paid $24 for tracked shipping. My custom was a bit more. Hope this helps.

Okay yeah so I think even a custom with basic wood is going to come to around $300 shipped depending on your accessories and shipping choice? Unfortunately the Swiss franc to USD conversion gets us here...

I might try for one this time around… last time the credit card fraud alert messed me up… I could never figure out how to actually get in touch with a real person at Chase to let them know I was planning an international purchase. Super frustrating. Anyone have any tips there?

Shit Snacks

I might try for one this time around… last time the credit card fraud alert messed me up… I could never figure out how to actually get in touch with a real person at Chase to let them know I was planning an international purchase. Super frustrating. Anyone have any tips there?

What about the bank transfer option?

Shit Snacks

Exactly what @Shit Snacks suggests here. If your purchase is successful, this option buys you some time to get any bank issues resolved, and get the invoice paid.

Also @letter never sent I do know that Chase Bank can do international transfers on the website, small fee and the exchange rate is poor however (used it for Collyland twice)

DryBonesufo

Does the site convert the currency to USD or do we have to know exactly how much it’ll be. I don’t have a credit card just debit with chase...

DryBonesufo,

Shit Snacks

Does the site convert the currency to USD or do we have to know exactly how much it’ll be. I don’t have a credit card just debit with chase...

It does not convert, but you do not need to know the exact amount, it will show up later!

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

It was a lot easier to get in touch with someone at Citi for my other CC. I notified them of the planned purchase so hopefully no issues!

I think Citi may actually be what I have used in the past for Lamart without even letting them know beforehand, without any issues... I also remember that it was actually Capital One who I called to ask about intnl bank transfers, so I know they're no help at all lol

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I’m going to try to get in on this drop to fill my uber portable needs (p80 just looks amazing to my mind as well). I want to have my cart ready to go, so I was filling it first. Any must have accessories? I was throwing in one of each glass stem, some screens, and the wooden stem to try capsules/have something more durable on the go.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: passenger

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Extra batteries but you can get those somewhere else, but they have to be good. Or you can just order from lamart. I would go with 3 minimum. You'll need some Mighty capsules for the wood stem. I personally like the prefill capsules as well.

Shit Snacks

I’m going to try to get in on this drop to fill my uber portable needs (p80 just looks amazing to my mind as well). I want to have my cart ready to go, so I was filling it first. Any must have accessories? I was throwing in one of each glass stem, some screens, and the wooden stem to try capsules/have something more durable on the go.

No rush, you can add your order later, plenty of time to research here and overthink!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

fangorn

yes ... 😁
I looked at the drop to see if a model I really liked very much ... more than my current TP80 ... I will have bought it ... or I will have tried ...
but I haven't seen any 🙂🙃🙂
My Tp80 was already the one I liked the most in the drop of which it was part !!
so i had nothing to do ... and i feel incredibly lucky ... really 😁

But as tastes and colors cannot be discussed ... I congratulate all those who managed to get their hands on a unit 😉

Top Bottom