Tetra P80

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am not at all prepared to sell, at any price, but damn I feel bad for those foaming at the mouth trying to get one...

After seeing how much Nugget Comforts (kids furniture) re-sells for on the secondary market, I cant help but wonder what kind of inflated prices people would pay for a P80.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Y'all have a Franciscan patience with the Lamart store, lordy.

Those colors on the acrylic ones look great and are so thoughtfully matched to the wismec mod color. Really good looking work!

Lol patience is something I dont have...which is why I dont bother changing my plans to try and make a drop. I would be soooo annoyed if I move my schedule around to try and buy something, only to be told sorry, try again in a couple months. If the stars align and I can get one, great...no vape imo is worth stressing over.

I dont make the rules obviously but if it were my show, I would be running a different system here... perhaps I am greedy though.

I am not at all prepared to sell, at any price, but damn I feel bad for those foaming at the mouth trying to get one...

After seeing how much Nugget Comforts (kids furniture) re-sells for on the secondary market, I cant help but wonder what kind of inflated prices people would pay for a P80.

Honestly I don't think I would be willing to pay above what it costed new. It depends entirely on the unit it self, how much use its had, what condition its in...

I was thinking that earlier though. I'm sure theres some people out there trying to grab and flip it too

BrianTL,

shopdognyc

Order checkout doesn't even prompt me for a credit card number if I choose the option so how would I know or even my bank know it's a problem with my bank or not? Sorry but it's a site issue - and I'll bet (not that I'm a wagering person) that it was an issue during the drop too. DONE. :peace:
I didn't have an issue so its hard to point out what it is.

There is also a lot of activity on the site. Everything sells out in minutes. In the past, there were duplicate orders so even if you got your order in, was chance you got refunded since someone else got it before you did.

I know there are people who successfully paid by credit card, other chose the bank wire option.

Very sorry to those who did not get in on the drop. There is strategy discussed in the discord. I will see if I can get a link or what the process is to get added.

pinetrrizzle

Well knowing what I know now, I would have waited LOL, but I'm so used to shopping online and I always click return to the merchant when I'm done paying. Part of my impatient nature, I was also refreshing the site every second from 8:45 on! I guess it's true that good things come to those that wait. (or maybe just those that are slightly patient)
i'm not sure i was patient. it's been agonizing. there have been what, 9 drops? About 150 units made, tops? i couldn't make the sept and oct drops, so i've been going wild. i haven't been able to get my email on the list for whatever reason, so i've had this thread open constantly making sure to not miss the drop. and r/entx tab up in case one comes up for sale (i think i've seen one show up on r/entx in the last few months, and it's on its third owner or something, and it sold in a few minutes...)
Which payment method did you choose? Is it remembering something you’ve already entered? If so, fine, but it doesn’t work if you’re new or haven’t ordered before. Again, I just created a new account and tried placing an order, and it didn’t prompt me for my credit card (default option) or bank account info, and got the error. It shouldn’t let you past step 5 without payment info - and during yesterday’s drop the error occurred on this step and not past the order confirm step. I’ll again assert the playing field is not level and something on the site isn’t working correctly now and, likely, wasn’t working correctly during the drop. I’m done posting about it. Sour grapes slightly perhaps but I’ll deal with it and move on - but the site was/is not working properly... :peace: :peace: :peace:

hmm. there is no way to enter payment in Step 5, for me at least. you select the Credit Card/Debit Card radio button, and then check you've read Delivery and Safety Info, then continue Step 6 , Confirm Order, then it loads the postfinance options, where I selected the Visa option, and then i put in my payment info. just tried this again, and it works.

pinetrrizzle,

shopdognyc

i'm not sure i was patient. it's been agonizing. there have been what, 9 drops? About 150 units made, tops? i couldn't make the sept and oct drops, so i've been going wild. i haven't been able to get my email on the list for whatever reason, so i've had this thread open constantly making sure to not miss the drop. and r/entx tab up in case one comes up for sale (i think i've seen one show up on r/entx in the last few months, and it's on its third owner or something, and it sold in a few minutes...)

hmm. there is no way to enter payment in Step 5, for me at least. you select the Credit Card/Debit Card radio button, and then check you've read Delivery and Safety Info, then continue Step 6 , Confirm Order, then it loads the postfinance options, where I selected the Visa option, and then i put in my payment info. just tried this again, and it works.
Two drops before there was the same issue.

I've had it in between drops happen for another item I tried to purchase. if this is related, there is some plugin that he purchased from a developer. I think that was corrected.

The only explanation I can give is that by the time you are trying to check out, someone grabbed the inventory quicker than you did.

Three drops ago with the Tetrax the same thing happened. Lot of us were trying to checkout and couldn't get past that part you were stuck on. When I removed one of the items, I was able to get through. It could be something tied to that item.

The Discord server is meant to work with Reddit. For those frustrated, maybe you can write there for an invite and then chat with them about it. The days going into the drop, its announced, and strategy is definitely discussed.

Sorry for your frustrations.

shopdognyc,

MikeRotchHertz

I have scored on 4 different attempts on the site. Twice i used my credit card and twice a bank transfer so it may not necessarily be your banks.

Not trying to rub salt in the wounds, but it may very well be that you are just not fast enough at it. I follow some bands that sell out small venues all the time so i have turned into a crazy clicking machine when the time comes from "practice".

It's not easy to check out and not have read a thing. Once i got a unit and didn't even know what it looked like until Ralph sent me a pic. There's lots of sweating involved and a couple of swear words as well. I'm getting anxious just thinking about it. I hope everyone can score one eventually. I wish there was a better way but I'm not so sure there is.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I know there are people who successfully paid by credit card, other chose the bank wire option.
Right but today, post drop, there’s nowhere to even enter a credit card number TODAY. Same shit yesterday during the drop. It could be my bank IF the site knew my credit card number which it does NOT. It could be a browser issue however I doubt it and I’m using the latest from Chome. It could be my antivirus software or VPN but it’s not. There’s an issue with the site now and more than likely during yesterday’s drop. I’m ecstatic for those who got one (P80) but I’ll again contend the playing field wasn’t level and the site, i.e. payment processors, had issues. It still does! :peace:

Vaporific,

pinetrrizzle

Right but today, post drop, there’s nowhere to even enter a credit card number TODAY.
there is... follow my steps above.. i don't see a way to enter payment info on lamart site, you go through all the steps and then it directs you to payment processor. i was just able to do another mock checkout. just as it worked yesterday.

pinetrrizzle,
Would Lamart let me know by now if my order was getting rejected? Do the pre-built units get sent out within days? I just sent them an email seeing if I can add some stems and batterys to my order.

I typed in multiple cards in the first few minutes of drop because of errors. Then 5 minutes later I started getting calls and text messages about fraud detection and whether I wanted to verify transactions.

Robert Paulson,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay we 100% need a separate thread to discuss "Ordering from Lamart / Tetra Drops" @Stu @pakalolo can one of you make this happen?? Pages of back and forth on this topic here, burying useful info about actually using the device!

So I just tried my new tank, it could be that mine's a little botched, but it has a much more restrictive draw... Tank does do a really good job of cooling though, and is very compact, stealthy portable, but it does get a little hot to hold. The spiked bendy it's designed so there is a little spot to hold it that stays cool, although it is not as compact or stealth, but the draw is not as restricted though the cooling might be a little less? If you can you should get both!
So I see this vape can come with either a bent stem or the tank stem.
Can anyone please share his input on each mouthpiece?

If you were to pick one?
For someone who will use it mainly with a WPA, so the other one is more for outdoors usage I'd say?
I'm guessing the tank will be easier to carry around / wrap

See my quote above, yes the tank is more portable if that's what you are looking for... Sorry my post on this got lost now!

Ripstar

I would feel less annoyed if there weren't two occasions that it seems to be back end errors. There was a drop that had to also be rescheduled. As I said before, I recently purchased a Piro with zero issues. My credit card worked just fine. This was my 4th attempt, I understand not landing one for a year but when some things don't add up, being told that "maybe you didn't do it fast enough", "complaining doesn't do anything" or "try again", one can only take so much of that. I am someone who justifies problems with reason, I am not finding that here, especially, when some people have 2 or more devices. As a former ticket scalper, I know what can happen when demand is this high for something, flooding webpages with people who are not even interested in the product but the resell value is very common.

Oden

Can anyone compare the wooden capsule rod and the Mini J-hook. I ordered a mini J-hook with my P80 but wanted to know if the wooden capsule rod really stands out from the benty rods and mini J-hook?

Oden,

Shit Snacks

Can anyone compare the wooden capsule rod and the Mini J-hook. I ordered a mini J-hook with my P80 but wanted to know if the wooden capsule rod really stands out from the benty rods and mini J-hook?

They are totally different, so the benefit of a wood stem is the way it kind of locks into the glass, a bit more secure than the glass on glass connection. However there is a chance it could also fit wobbly if not exact, also it is of course much more durable than glass, but much nicer to use with a glass insert for flavor and cleaning etc... I keep meaning to try my amaze cooler in one of the plain stems, so like you could get the amaze to put inside the mini j hook (although I actually just ordered some rubies from vgoodiez to put inside the mini j hook I just got, like it seems to have a clear space for that!) or you can get a insert with the amaze for the wooden stem... The wooden stem if you got the short one with the short insert and a short amaze, would be pretty compact and stealthy on the go, with great cooling, so like that is a very different use than the j-hook, you know? So it depends what you want exactly... Then if you are using it with the capsules that's a whole other degree of difference, I'm not a fan of these capsules myself though. I am also a big fan of the jayhook, especially because it allows you to use with the TP80 upside down (keeping it cleaner and easy to use with cruise, lifting it after each hit to clear)

Oden

They are totally different, so the benefit of a wood stem is the way it kind of locks into the glass, a bit more secure than the glass on glass connection. However there is a chance it could also fit wobbly if not exact, also it is of course much more durable than glass, but much nicer to use with a glass insert for flavor and cleaning etc... I keep meaning to try my amaze cooler in one of the plain stems, so like you could get the amaze to put inside the mini j hook (although I actually just ordered some rubies from vgoodiez to put inside the mini j hook I just got, like it seems to have a clear space for that!) or you can get a insert with the amaze for the wooden stem... The wooden stem if you got the short one with the short insert and a short amaze, would be pretty compact and stealthy on the go, with great cooling, so like that is a very different use than the j-hook, you know? So it depends what you want exactly... Then if you are using it with the capsules that's a whole other degree of difference, I'm not a fan of these capsules myself though. I am also a big fan of the jayhook, especially because it allows you to use with the TP80 upside down (keeping it cleaner and easy to use with cruise, lifting it after each hit to clear)
Thank you for this long explanation. I can see things more clearly now.
I'll take a short capsule stem as well.
Originally I wanted the P80 to use on my travels and the capsule rod will be perfect for that. And having multiple rod options and a good thing. A friend from the FC forum described the tank to me as too restrictive compared to the benty, so the tank I will avoid it.
Fortunately, you are on this Shit Snacks forum! You are saving me time to make the right decisions.
The p80 will be my first portable vaporizer. I have no experience with portable vaporizers and their rods.
I think the P80 is one of the few portable vaporizers that comes close to the plug-in vaporizers I have at home.

Oden

Je voulais aussi vraiment la commodité de la capsule, mais je ne les recommanderais que si vous aimez vraiment les tirages restrictifs.
J'adore les tiges, mais je les préfère sans les capsules.
I like unrestricted prints.

And I'm really not a fan of aluminum capsules.

I reassembled the posts and read your description on the wooden rods. So I can clearly see how to use them now and thank you for that.
My last question on the subject and whether there will be a real difference in cooling between the short rod and the medium one? I prefer the short one for its smaller sizes and at the same time I need a significant cooling especially with high temperatures, because I am very sensitive and my throat quickly gets irritated from temperatures above 200 degrees Celsius without good cooling. I know the stainless steel insert does this job well.
Can't wait to see the results and impressions of the rubies associated with the Shit Snacks Mini J-Hook. More convenient to use with a bulbber

Shit Snacks

I like unrestricted prints.

And I'm really not a fan of aluminum capsules.

I reassembled the posts and read your description on the wooden rods. So I can clearly see how to use them now and thank you for that.
My last question on the subject and whether there will be a real difference in cooling between the short rod and the medium one? I prefer the short one for its smaller sizes and at the same time I need a significant cooling especially with high temperatures, because I am very sensitive and my throat quickly gets irritated from temperatures above 200 degrees Celsius without good cooling. I know the stainless steel insert does this job well.
Can't wait to see the results and impressions of the rubies associated with the Shit Snacks Mini J-Hook. More convenient to use with a bulbber

I think you should be fine with the short size wood stem, if you are using the glass insert with steel amaze cooler, that is going to be doing all the cooling so the length shouldn't make too much difference, but it will a little.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Okay we 100% need a separate thread to discuss "Ordering from Lamart / Tetra Drops" @Stu @pakalolo can one of you make this happen?? Pages of back and forth on this topic here, burying useful info about actually using the device!
Agreed. I’ll apologize for devolving the thread. It was not my intent. This occurred around the November drop too - MANY posts about the lottery chase and little about the merits of the vape. I again tried to purchase something from the site yesterday and there’s nowhere to enter credit card number and I again got the Post Finance error. I emailed Lamart but not expecting a reply since he’s likely swamped from the drop.

The P80 is the only portable vape at the top of my list however given problems with the site during drops (for me anyway on the East Coast in the U.S.) and its elusive availability and potentially unable to participate in drops due to the time difference and day, I may never have the pleasure of obtaining one. Only time will tell. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BrianTL

ramb4

Would Lamart let me know by now if my order was getting rejected? Do the pre-built units get sent out within days? I just sent them an email seeing if I can add some stems and batterys to my order.

I typed in multiple cards in the first few minutes of drop because of errors. Then 5 minutes later I started getting calls and text messages about fraud detection and whether I wanted to verify transactions.
Yeah, I'm wondering the same Rob. Managed to get a prebuild unit too. I did the same thing Monday morning but didn't get an answer to my mail yet. I read somewhere here that he is super busy and that it could take days before you get an answer. Furthermore, I just tried the "ADDTOORDER" Coupon thing, and it worked just fine. The code will refund you the shipping costs and I guess you transfer the money for both orders.

I used "ADDTOORDER" coupon code yesterday. Added a medium stem with spiky cool insert. I haven't seen anybody discuss those glass inserts. Also ordered a pack of screens and one of those wooden clothes clips. Ordered a water adapter with carb tube too. I asked him if he would upgrade my tank to a bendy.

I really thought I added two batteries to my order but see nothing on my invoice. Does the unit come with one battery? Are the Sony batteries the best batteries to order?

Robert Paulson,

Shit Snacks

I used "ADDTOORDER" coupon code yesterday. Added a medium stem with spiky cool insert. I haven't seen anybody discuss those glass inserts.

Actually the inserts were discussed (again) very recently, as I said this thread has gotten cluttered with crap is all...

I really thought I added two batteries to my order but see nothing on my invoice. Does the unit come with one battery? Are the Sony batteries the best batteries to order?

It only comes with the battery if you order it, and I think the Samsung 30Q it can come with are actually not so good for using in the P80 (bc of lower amps), better to get Mollicell P26A or LG HE4, maybe Samsung 25R or Sony VTC5...

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Actually the inserts were discussed (again) very recently, as I said this thread has gotten cluttered with crap is all...

It only comes with the battery if you order it, and I think the Sony 30Q are actually not so good for using in the P80 (bc of lower amps), better to get Mollicell P26A or LG HE4, maybe Samsung 25R or Sony VTC5...

not so good, as in, won't last as long or could do damage to either the device or battery?

BTW did you mean VTC6 or Samsung 30Q?

m0sh,

Oden

D'accord. Je m'excuse d'avoir transféré le fil. Ce n'était pas mon intention. Cela s'est également produit autour de la baisse de novembre - BEAUCOUP de messages sur la poursuite de la loterie et peu sur les mérites de la vape. J'ai de nouveau essayé d'acheter quelque chose sur le site hier et je n'ai nulle part où entrer le numéro de carte de crédit et j'ai à nouveau eu l'erreur Post Finance. J'ai envoyé un e-mail à Lamart mais je ne m'attendais pas à une réponse car il est probablement submergé par la chute.

Le P80 est la seule vape portable en haut de ma liste cependant compte tenu des problèmes avec le site lors des baisses (pour moi en tout cas sur la côte Est des États-Unis) et sa disponibilité insaisissable et potentiellement incapable de participer aux baisses en raison du décalage horaire et jour, je n'aurai peut-être jamais le plaisir d'en obtenir un. Seul le temps nous le dira. :paix:

In mobile, it's the best! But there are other toys to pass the time ...

For my part I know that the P80 will not be able to replace some of my best plug-in vaporizers, impossible!

But as I am very often on the move I could finally indulge myself with a portable vaporizer with excellent extraction and very good rendering of flavors.

I'm just afraid for its solidity .. I think it's not a

Top Bottom