Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
not so good, as in, won't last as long or could do damage to either the device or battery?

BTW did you mean VTC6 or Samsung 30Q?

Oh yeah I meant Samsung 30Q that is what comes with it, and no no danger of damage, you just might not get that many bowls, might hit errors more likely than the other batteries (VTC6 may be better but also not, like LG HG2) really all will work fine enough

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: m0sh

SquirrelMaster

not so good, as in, won't last as long or could do damage to either the device or battery?

BTW did you mean VTC6 or Samsung 30Q?

They'll "work" and be of no danger to the device (or you) if you treat them right but I agree with @Shit Snacks that there are better options. I have a pair in a mod for my Splinter Z but I prefer Molicel 26A's. They have punch for longer in a nut shell despite the lower capacity. I bought mine from 18650BatteryStore who is the only company I would recommend for Canadians looking to buy from the US for cheaper shipping (if less than 16 cells?) as they'll use USPS. They ship worldwide as well. There are plenty of other good options as well for sites and cells.

Go here for battery recommendations.
Go here for external battery charger recommendations.
This has the above info but scroll down for recommended vendors.

No eBay or Amazon!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
The P80 is the only portable vape at the top of my list however given problems with the site during drops (for me anyway on the East Coast in the U.S.) and its elusive availability and potentially unable to participate in drops due to the time difference and day, I may never have the pleasure of obtaining one. Only time will tell. :peace:

You and me both my man. There are a few others I want naturally but I'm already on a list for those or they're something readily available that I would get at some point "just because" - but sharing the same sentiment.

I'll make a couple more attempts, but at some point I'm just going to lose interest. Drives me nuts to begin with feeling like I'm fighting to get somebody to take my money...

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
They'll "work" and be of no danger to the device (or you) if you treat them right but I agree with @Shit Snacks that there are better options. I have a pair in a mod for my Splinter Z but I prefer Molicel 26A's. They have punch for longer in a nut shell despite the lower capacity. I bought mine from 18650BatteryStore who is the only company I would recommend for Canadians looking to buy from the US for cheaper shipping (if less than 16 cells?) as they'll use USPS. They ship worldwide as well. There are plenty of other good options as well for sites and cells.

Go here for battery recommendations.
Go here for external battery charger recommendations.
This has the above info but scroll down for recommended vendors.

No eBay or Amazon!
Oh yeah I meant Samsung 30Q that is what comes with it, and no no danger of damage, you just might not get that many bowls, might hit errors more likely than the other batteries (VTC6 may be better but also not, like LG HG2) really all will work fine enough

Thanks!
I can get the LG's HE2 and HG2 locally. I should opt for HE2 then?
Also found VTC5A

Last edited:

Oden

Ils "fonctionneront" et ne présenteront aucun danger pour l'appareil (ou pour vous) si vous les traitez correctement, mais je suis d'accord avec [USER = 17737] @Shit Snacks [/ USER] qu'il existe de meilleures options. J'ai une paire dans un mod pour mon Splinter Z mais je préfère les Molicel 26A. Ils ont du punch plus longtemps dans une coquille de noix malgré la capacité inférieure. J'ai acheté le mien à 18650BatteryStore, qui est la seule entreprise que je recommanderais aux Canadiens qui cherchent à acheter aux États-Unis pour une expédition moins chère (si moins de 16 cellules?) Car ils utiliseront USPS. Ils expédient également dans le monde entier.

Allez ici pour les recommandations de batterie.
Allez ici pour les recommandations de chargeur de batterie externe.
Cela contient les informations ci-dessus, mais faites défiler vers le bas pour les fournisseurs recommandés.

Pas d'eBay ni d'Amazon!
Thanks for all these links. In France I have not succeeded in finding Molicel 26A.

You advised which model of external charger? I need a charger with four slots.

SquirrelMaster

Thanks!
Since they're local why not start with one of each? The HE2 used to be on his recommended listed but as newer, better cells (26A) came out it dropped off. Many still use the HG2 however the wrap with the QR code may output less. You'd notice it especially as a cell is run down as its performance will drop off. Eventually you'll want to make sure you have a few on hand depending on your vaping habits, as it's never good to be without a cell.

Thanks for all these links. In France I have not succeeded in finding Molicel 26A.

I can say that the Xtar VP4 Dragon is a good charger but there are many good ones on the market. Go into the link I posted, arrange by smiley face and see what's available to you online or locally. Each has different features so you'll have to decode what's important to you. I like that mine is a 4 bay, can also charge Ni-MH, stays cool and has the ability to recover dead batteries (which I've used once and worked). I can charge faster on 2 bays (2A) but I like to charge slow and potentially up to 4 bays (0.5A/1A) at a time. Also some chargers plug in USB but I wanted a power block. Lots of choice.

Shit Snacks

Thanks!
Also found VTC5A

HE4* you mean?

VTC5A actually may perform the best out of these...

I use Nightcore D2 (D has digital display, there is also i and x I think?) and they make 4's too

GoldenBud

Oden

abcd5432

I am not at all prepared to sell, at any price, but damn I feel bad for those foaming at the mouth trying to get one...

After seeing how much Nugget Comforts (kids furniture) re-sells for on the secondary market, I cant help but wonder what kind of inflated prices people would pay for a P80.
Expect it to start happening. I literally haven't purchased anything discretionary in 9+ months. Everything is out of stock.

On your way for me to buy something I want currently is to pay above-market price to someone else.

Speakers. Graphics card, television, vaporizer, all out of stock and have been for almost a full year now.

Coronavirus has ruined e-commerce.

If it was kosher, I'd make offers right now for people to give up their spots/orders to reroute to myself.

abcd5432,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

m0sh

Since they're local why not start with one of each? The HE2 used to be on his recommended listed but as newer, better cells (26A) came out it dropped off. Many still use the HG2 however the wrap with the QR code may output less. You'd notice it especially as a cell is run down as its performance will drop off. Eventually you'll want to make sure you have a few on hand depending on your vaping habits, as it's never good to be without a cell.

I have a bunch of VTC6 for the TM, I'm never out :D
HE4* you mean?

VTC5A actually may perform the best out of these...

I use Nightcore D2 (D has digital display, there is also i and x I think?) and they make 4's too

Website indicates HE2

lg_3.7v_2500mah_18650.jpg

But if VTC5A is the better choice then we have a winner.

Shit Snacks

I have a bunch of VTC6 for the TM, I'm never out :D

Website indicates HE2

lg_3.7v_2500mah_18650.jpg

But if VTC5A is the better choice then we have a winner.

Oh I never heard of these before, specs seem like they would be fine, but yeah I think the sonys are pretty good high quality cells!

YuckMassF

Ordered a custom! So stoked i got it, this is my ultimate endgame vape im pretty sure.
Sorry for others that could not get it, i was stressed af from this drop thing also and would have loved to escape from it but thats the price to get this unique handcrafted unit and have a decent customer service i guess.

Last edited:

m0sh

Oh I never heard of these before, specs seem like they would be fine, but yeah I think the sonys are pretty good high quality cells!

Awesome!
Thanks !
I will look for those Molicel 26A online, if its possible to ship it in, unless its not worth the trouble (vtc5a is good enough)

So...those who won the pre built will be getting their babies pretty soon eh?

Oden

Much faster than me that's for sure!

A custom p80 is 6 weeks or more.
This is the advantage of winning a pre-built.

I will take 2 Molicel 26A (in France it is very expensive 13 US dollars per unit !!) 2 vtc5d and 3 vtc5a. The vtc5a are much cheaper.
AND I would add later samsung 20s 30a 2000 mah, from what I saw they are the best with Molicel for unregulated vaporizers.

For my future Nomad 2 but that's another subject 🙂
Awesome!
Thanks !
I will look for those Molicel 26A online, if its possible to ship it in, unless its not worth the trouble (vtc5a is good enough)

So...those who won the pre built will be getting their babies pretty soon eh?

YuckMassF

Much faster than me that's for sure!

A custom p80 is 6 weeks or more.
This is the advantage of winning a pre-built.

I will take 2 Molicel 26A (in France it is very expensive 13 US dollars per unit !!) 2 vtc5d and 3 vtc5a. The vtc5a are much cheaper.
Where did you found the vtc's?
Searching for batteries too, have you seen Enovap Molicel? They are specially made for vapes, looks good!

YuckMassF,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
Does anyone have tips on replacing the screens in the mouthpieces?
I can't seem to get it in my tank right, it keeps moving out of place when I go to stir the bowl

BubbleDrop

Searching for batteries too, have you seen Enovap Molicel? They are specially made for vapes, looks good!
From what I could understand, those Enovap batteries are P26As, only with a new packaging. They do work fine.

enovap.png

I guess they thought Enovap sounds better than Molicel ! 😊

BubbleDrop,

Oden

Where did you found the vtc's?
No, I don't know the Enovap Molicel.
For VTC I found them on this site:

And for Molicels find on this site in France:

On the nkon site there are other models like the LG hg2 and he2

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Hmmm, when I search for 18650's here they have a ton of VAPECELL, are those not good?

VAPCELL 18650 3600mAh 3.7V rechargeable HIGH POWER Li-ion battery 35A

They say it's better than the LG, Sony, or Panasonic. Has anyone tried this brand? I use it in some of my mods, but I have no idea how good they are.

bkkbob,

BubbleDrop

Why would you guys want to purchase random batteries ?
You could just use Mooch's recommendations here :

Choose High Power or High Capacity, and grab the ones he is recommending.
That would be Sony VTC6 or Molicel P26A (maybe also VTC5D/VTC5A if you feel like it).

Just stick to those and you'll be fine.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Why would you guys want to purchase random batteries ?
You could just use Mooch's recommendations here :

Choose High Power or High Capacity, and grab the ones he is recommending.
That would be Sony VTC6 or Molicel P26A (maybe also VTC5D/VTC5A if you feel like it).

Just stick to those and you'll be fine.
Thanks, I didn't see that thread!

Oden

From what I could understand, those Enovap batteries are P26As, only with a new packaging. They do work fine.

View attachment 5473

I guess they thought Enovap sounds better than Molicel ! 😊
This is what I also understood.
Pour un euro de plus, l'Evovap. Mieux vaut rester sur le nom d'origine, c'est juste du marketing.

These VTC6s are also good, high power and high capacity:

Last edited:
Top Bottom