Tetra P80

Oden

très heureux que vous l'aimiez! malheureusement, je ne peux en reproduire aucun. Je peux essayer, mais ils se révéleront absolument comme ils le souhaitent, c'est un processus très incontrôlable. mais je peux utiliser les mêmes couleurs et essayer à coup sûr:)
Thank you so much ! That's what I wanted to hear 😀. I hope we can communicate quickly to finalize the personalistion of my P80.

Oden,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
This happened to me on the first order I ever tried to place with Lamart. My bank thought something funny was going on and they denied the transaction. I called them and told them it was me trying to order. The next time (and every time since) it’s gone through, but even today I had to enter a verification code they texted me before the order would go through.
Yeah I had to enter the text verification code for the order that went through. What I’m saying is that all of the errors on the attempts at P80s were occurring before any card information was input, it never got to the point to allow card input. I just assumed that by the time I got to confirming the cart, the custom slots, and by then the pre-builts were sold out. If so, the custom slots were gone in 60 seconds or less it seems.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: abcd5432

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Great recall! Specifically, medium woody with smooth glass insert and amaze cooler. I am using stock screen, loading direct into wood stem with no capsule. This combination is the PERFECT resistance for me, loaded loose and full with star/inhale method.

Haha yeah, I have the short one with short insert and amaze, but I haven't used that as I've only used the long bent insert with amaze...

I encourage you to try without basket. I am SHOCKED with how pristinely clean the inside walls of the wooden bowl area have remained. I've never even needed to use a stir tool or brush on my woody, everything just blows right out. I've been using this setup for a while now and the cleaning blows me away each time. the glass inserts and amaze does appreciate regular cleaning, but I've had no residue stick to or build up in the bowl.

I actually tried it without the capsule as well, but I don't like the screen being a dome instead of a basket, too wide and I don't like how you cannot really poke out bits of herb from the corners so well... I was able to cram in another screen doing the reverse, so that is what I've used more with mine, so it makes for a very wide shallow bowl compared to the normal rimmed basket screens that I prefer with my tetra... Also my bent insert is only secure at one angle so it's a game of pulling it in and out, also the wood does fit insecure into the joint, but I like to use my tetra in session mode upside down removing it from the stem after each hit so this is really just not an ideal stem for my usage unfortunately!

As much as P80 loves airflow, when there is too little restriction, the vapor does not really have time to develop as much as other configurations.

Yeah I pretty much always rip my tubo tetra stuff, and it does help how the spike stems and amaze offer some restriction, however since my new tank mouthpiece restricts so much more than those it has been cool to see how much it affects the experience, still getting thick smooth clouds though they surprise me more!

Wow are they ever! I had another star struck moment when the page loaded up. There is no way I could pick something so quickly from so many gorgeous options. Once again @funkyjunky has dropped devices that are very different from previous drops while still looking phenomenal. Even through drops that I haven't been trying to secure a device I enjoy seeing what is available.

Yeah I would have been totally in awe if those acrylic panel pre-builts were there when I checked, it is wild the new designs and materials that @funkyjunky puts into each batch, well done as always sir! :bowdown:

Ha I kind of spaced and was late by ten minutes, only thing left was one pre-built that was gone when I clicked on the page, and the tetra x prebuilts... I was a little tempted to grab the bloodwood / satine drum X, but settled for a screenshot instead. Now seeing the photos shared in that thread, that has an angle of the other side that had "satine" panel, if I would have known it had that when I first saw it I would have snatched it up! Oh well I'm sure it will go to a loving home...

Screenshot-20210117-153619.png

I'm in for another custom. I couldn't help myself, I love my barrel style P80 and now I want the box style.

Funny you're going for the old style now! Not a custom dual though? I saw there were some barrel versions of those even along with the Tetra X, I actually do like the name barrel better than drum, feels a bit more descriptive! So cool how it provides the ability to get different wood for the panels to have stripes, those X barrels looked great! Yeah I feel like I need to get a drum for my collection, maybe should do an X... But damn those crazy acrylics!

Is the drum body style the new standard?

It was posted last time that the drum was a new innovation, to make the box around the heater rounder more ergonomic, but it is not the standard as it is a little more involved to build and I believe a bit more expensive...

What distinguishes the drum body style? I need to start thinking about my options.

You'll see by the photos, the differences in appearance, and all the styles. The difference cut outs make them look very unique on top of the standard box or special drum shape!

Vapefanatic

hello!

i am sorry for all who werent able to get an order in this drop. there will be more indeed! congratulations and thank you for all successful orders! those who had to be refunded are refunded and should have received a notice, all remaining orders stick. if you havent received an order confirmation, something went wrong, contact me.

about the post finance error. i received a few screenshots where i could see that no amount was transferred over to the payment processor (post finance). this can happen if there is a currency issue (which i meant to solve by only having one currency) or if the item is gone underneath while getting transferred to payment processing. unfortunately there is not much i can do from my side since the error log doesnt show any errors here and on the payment processing side. those who had the issue: please try to purchase something small in stock to test if you can get as far as being able to enter the payment info on post finance, please contact me by mail if not.

picture dump following:
Not my bank issue too. I couldn't check out with Post Finance error for P80 custom although I caught it at 9pm sharp! After the first failure, everything quickly ran out despite me trying again. I really don't think i could've been any faster. I tried with other stuff earlier on and can definitely enter card details.

A special drop for us FC folks who missed out due to error thats not our fault?

Ripstar

I just tried to purchase a piro and I got the same error page. I bought a piro last month with zero issues. Not sure what has changed but I don't remember seeing anything related to postfinance when I purchased the Piro last month.

Today I add another miss to my doomed Lamart experience which started with great hope and excitement, quickly developed into disappointment, and turned into frustration and anger with no real hope of a happy ending. For today's drop I got well prepared in advance, practiced like crazy, called my bank early and made sure every little detail was covered so I wouldn't fail again. When the time came I had the custom P80 on my cart in about 40 seconds into the drop... sadly just to end up getting error at checkout. Tried several times with customs and prebuilt units in less than a minute and a half into the drop, always got error. I don't think I can be any faster but thank god I went for the custom unit as suggested, it really helped! Some of you might like this lousy drops but all I can say is to me they suck big time, they are a huge waste of everything. More than a year I've been trying to get a unit, still no luck and no hope, this is not fun at all. Lamart's business practices simply doesn't work for me and many of us, and there's no sign of improvement. I strongly believe this community deserves much better. The good thing is technology flies, and there's always new vape producers coming up with new improved products and ideas. Vapes have a lifespan they do go obsolete with time and P80s are already several years into production. This community is full of amazing artisans so I'm sure sooner or later someone will come up with the right combination. I'm sure there's a better option around the corner so we can move forward past this frustrating drops that end up with more losers than winners. I guess I add my name to the long list of unsatisfied Lamart customers, a boycott in the making. This is my point of view, no intention to offend and not looking for sympathy, just expressing my discomfort in the most sincere way, no reservations and no apologies. After more than a year of wasted time on Lamarts drops without any gain I guess at least I should have the opportunity to express my soreness and canalise my feelings, I know for sure some of you feel the same.

GoldenBud

@VapeApe888 the key with getting a device is being active. if you failed a drop, you go to the forum, lurking, asking, then you would know that if you go for a custom unit basically your chances are higher, and if you got refunded twice he will make an unit for you (but be active about it, screenshot the pages, send him an email, he already said that he can't identify the refunded persons to send them a message..... ) but you will have to wait like 12 weeks instead of 10, not joining to the forum in Nov/3 and saying in Jan/18 that you are trying to score one for an year...it's not the wise thing to do

being active and consistent about it will result in scoring a device. good luck

GoldenBud,

Vapefanatic

@VapeApe888 the key with getting a device is being active. if you failed a drop, you go to the forum, lurking, asking, then you would know that if you go for a custom unit basically your chances are higher, and if you got refunded twice he will make an unit for you (but be active about it, screenshot the pages, send him an email, he already said that he can't identify the refunded persons to send them a message..... ) but you will have to wait like 12 weeks instead of 10, not joining to the forum in Nov/3 and saying in Jan/18 that you are trying to score one for an year...it's not the wise thing to do

being active and consistent about it will result in scoring a device. good luck
I humbly disagree though. His dissatisfaction shouldn't have anything to do with forum membership age. Not everyone likes to participate on FC or Reddit. Some, like myself have lurked for more than a year before participating. Mainly, it's because of how awesome and knowledgeable you guys are, that I don't believe I have anything to offer. Also, some may have security or privacy concerns?

I believe Lamart have done their very best for us. I really do! However, the current system is obviously inadequate. Except for perhaps server speed which is out of my control, I seriously don't believe I could've done it any faster. I set an alarm for 3.50am. I practiced and as a musician, I have good finger speed. I emailed Paddy for tips and followed them to the T. My card has never failed for any international purchase, unless it was the seller's fault. I literally received the post finance error LESS than a minute into the drop. How much faster do I need to be?

There is a fine balance between a hunger sales strategy, which have proven to be a successful strategy with the right product, which the P80 clearly falls under, and turning customers away. No matter where I read, the P80 is always recommended! However, it's immediately followed by a comment that discourages you from even trying. The general consensus will be to not hold your breath, get an alternative and "hope" you get lucky to score one down the road. I've never seen anyone suggest anyone to solely wait for a P80. How can this be good for Lamart? The P80 will quickly turn into something that people hear a lot about but always say to themselves, maybe some other time, because of the experience they anticipate.

With the error and the fear of not getting a unit, I personally did not have the time or instinct to screenshot the error. I admire those who did. I personally had 2 post finance error and after that, was all out of stock error.

This may give rise to scalpers and may be why we can't even score one within a minute of drop?

I'm not gonna pretend i know how to solve this. Without understanding how lamart operates, I can't even if I want to. But the OP does have a point. We are used to waiting for artisanal builds but this kinda suck. Everyone who joined the drop wants to see Lamart successful. Who in their right mind wanna buy an expensive Vape, just to see the company go down? Don't make sense.

I love Lamart and it's products. Will I try again? Definitely, but not sure how long I can persist, especially with good products being introduced on a regular basis?

Such feedback may be hard on the ears but should be valuable to a company. I'll not be surprised if I receive replies telling me to take it or leave it. I got that vibe in the TinyMight thread and refrained from visiting. I hope I don't get the same here lol.

abcd5432

The “Post Finance error” occurred for me when trying to first get a custom P80, and then with a Pre-built. The error showed as soon as I clicked to confirm the shopping cart. I never got a chance to try to enter bank card information. Using the same card, I then tried to get a pre-built TETRAx, and that purchase went through without a problem.
Wow... I tried every item, tetrax and P80, custom and non. Guess I should have kept trying.

After 5 tries I gave up. Things were still in stock, I could see them, but I just thought I couldn't order no matter what, not that I just had to keep spamming the system.

Yeah I had to enter the text verification code for the order that went through. What I’m saying is that all of the errors on the attempts at P80s were occurring before any card information was input, it never got to the point to allow card input. I just assumed that by the time I got to confirming the cart, the custom slots, and by then the pre-builts were sold out. If so, the custom slots were gone in 60 seconds or less it seems.
They were available for a minute or two I believe. I still saw slots availabile at 12:10.

You could still buy SOMETHING at 12:30 even. I just couldn't get to the card page. I just gave up because I thought it might be messing with his website, or that post finance might ip block me if I spammed purchase attempts.

I never saw the cc entry screen. Looks like we just had to keep spamming the system until we got to the "other side".

I humbly disagree though. His dissatisfaction shouldn't have anything to do with forum membership age. Not everyone likes to participate on FC or Reddit. Some, like myself have lurked for more than a year before participating. Mainly, it's because of how awesome and knowledgeable you guys are, that I don't believe I have anything to offer. Also, some may have security or privacy concerns?

I believe Lamart have done their very best for us. I really do! However, the current system is obviously inadequate. Except for perhaps server speed which is out of my control, I seriously don't believe I could've done it any faster. I set an alarm for 3.50am. I practiced and as a musician, I have good finger speed. I emailed Paddy for tips and followed them to the T. My card has never failed for any international purchase, unless it was the seller's fault. I literally received the post finance error LESS than a minute into the drop. How much faster do I need to be?

There is a fine balance between a hunger sales strategy, which have proven to be a successful strategy with the right product, which the P80 clearly falls under, and turning customers away. No matter where I read, the P80 is always recommended! However, it's immediately followed by a comment that discourages you from even trying. The general consensus will be to not hold your breath, get an alternative and "hope" you get lucky to score one down the road. I've never seen anyone suggest anyone to solely wait for a P80. How can this be good for Lamart? The P80 will quickly turn into something that people hear a lot about but always say to themselves, maybe some other time, because of the experience they anticipate.

With the error and the fear of not getting a unit, I personally did not have the time or instinct to screenshot the error. I admire those who did. I personally had 2 post finance error and after that, was all out of stock error.

This may give rise to scalpers and may be why we can't even score one within a minute of drop?

I'm not gonna pretend i know how to solve this. Without understanding how lamart operates, I can't even if I want to. But the OP does have a point. We are used to waiting for artisanal builds but this kinda suck. Everyone who joined the drop wants to see Lamart successful. Who in their right mind wanna buy an expensive Vape, just to see the company go down? Don't make sense.

I love Lamart and it's products. Will I try again? Definitely, but not sure how long I can persist, especially with good products being introduced on a regular basis?

Such feedback may be hard on the ears but should be valuable to a company. I'll not be surprised if I receive replies telling me to take it or leave it. I got that vibe in the TinyMight thread and refrained from visiting. I hope I don't get the same here lol.

I don't think anyone or many people used a bot since items were available for 20-30 minutes, but at this point, I hate wasting time and now that the nerves in my hands are damaged, spam entry hurts like fucking hell.

If order stock for all products keeps up like this for 2021, I'll just suck it up and pay the fee the bot apps ask for to protect my health. Spam refreshing pages for graphics cards and vapes is hard. I'm in pain just typing messages.

Last edited:
abcd5432,

Vapefanatic

You score a custom slot, and you finally think you know what you want, and then Ralph throws these amazing acrylic art pieces at you to have to consider.
I know I'd trade with you if I scored a prebuilt lol. Might just be me but if I get a choice right now for any design I want, including new ones, it'll still be the old box style for me. Any dark wood with simple zigzag or similar. And done! :lol: Well, maybe in another 2 months or whenever Lamart is willing to take my money? Lol

I did add a Wood Stem with amaze kit in my cart prior, to check out together with my intended P80. I wonder if that messed up my chances?

A rant is a rant but when it comes to quality individuals churning out quality products, love will always prevail over any frustrations.

Note to self: We're all here cos we enjoy our VAS lol. My problem is too many Vapes, too little money. Not the other way round lol. So don't fret, stay positive and show more love to Lamart cos they're awesome and it's not anyone's fault but mine that i didn't score. End.

SquirrelMaster

This happened to me on the first order I ever tried to place with Lamart. My bank thought something funny was going on and they denied the transaction. I called them and told them it was me trying to order. The next time (and every time since) it’s gone through, but even today I had to enter a verification code they texted me before the order would go through.

I also had to enter a code that was texted to my phone and I've never had to do that before.

You score a custom slot, and you finally think you know what you want, and then Ralph throws these amazing acrylic art pieces at you to have to consider.

I know right? I figured I need some of Lamart's beautiful inlay work and then I see these amazing units. It may have just been the panic to get through checkout but I swear some were gone in seconds and I was hitting F5 on a gigabit connection (across the world but still).

Funny you're going for the old style now! Not a custom dual though? I saw there were some barrel versions of those even along with the Tetra X, I actually do like the name barrel better than drum, feels a bit more descriptive! So cool how it provides the ability to get different wood for the panels to have stripes, those X barrels looked great! Yeah I feel like I need to get a drum for my collection, maybe should do an X... But damn those crazy acrylics!
No way, there was, seriously? I was only on the Tetra P80 page so I didn't even see them. That's pretty funny because that morning I was thinking of how I wished they were dropping. I want a Dual now too and in time I'll need all 3 :D. I love my barrel and I highly recommend it but I figured if I was going for another I should have a different style. I'll wait to see what wood is available and then I want a nice sand inlay. The box style will give a larger canvas as well. His most recent octopus/turtle looked really really nice! I have a few ideas floating around for what I want but it'll depend on the wood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone that doesn't agree with how Lamart releases vapes, he does have good reasons that just unfortunately can't please everyone. I get that there's major disappointment, but keep at it and in the mean time there are many other devices to satisfy anyone. Send me a PM if you have any questions. There's only so much time in a day and a small operation like Lamart would need a waitlist like the Nomad or Heat Island which are nearly 2 years or more. I think I understand why drops could be a better choice.

If you've had errors/refunds at least a couple times I'd contact Lamart, you never know. It's not like he doesn't want everyone to get one of his vapes but there's a big demand on top of some weird payment issues for some banks.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I also had to enter a code that was texted to my phone and I've never had to do that before.

I know right? I figured I need some of Lamart's beautiful inlay work and then I see these amazing units. It may have just been the panic to get through checkout but I swear some were gone in seconds and I was hitting F5 on a gigabit connection (across the world but still).

No way, there was, seriously? I was only on the Tetra P80 page so I didn't even see them. That's pretty funny because that morning I was thinking of how I wished they were dropping. I want a Dual now too and in time I'll need all 3 :D. I love my barrel and I highly recommend it but I figured if I was going for another I should have a different style. I'll wait to see what wood is available and then I want a nice sand inlay. The box style will give a larger canvas as well. His most recent octopus/turtle looked really really nice! I have a few ideas floating around for what I want but it'll depend on the wood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone that doesn't agree with how Lamart releases vapes, he does have good reasons that just unfortunately can't please everyone. I get that there's major disappointment, but keep at it and in the mean time there are many other devices to satisfy anyone. Send me a PM if you have any questions. There's only so much time in a day and a small operation like Lamart would need a waitlist like the Nomad or Heat Island which are nearly 2 years or more. I think I understand why drops could be a better choice.

If you've had errors/refunds at least a couple times I'd contact Lamart, you never know. It's not like he doesn't want everyone to get one of his vapes but there's a big demand on top of some weird payment issues for some banks.

Oh sorry no, I think they were just photos of the recently finished customs from the last drop with duals... Posted in the dual thread.

Yeah I would have to go for one of these crazy acrylics I think, although the blue box elder burl with a sand inlay would be great...

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Incredible! You are so gifted.
Can you say which one is which?

EDIT: OK clicking on each will reveal its "model"

So I see this vape can come with either a bent stem or the tank stem.
Can anyone please share his input on each mouthpiece?

If you were to pick one?
For someone who will use it mainly with a WPA, so the other one is more for outdoors usage I'd say?
I'm guessing the tank will be easier to carry around / wrap

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I got a custom P80 slot and even when my credit card was approved it didn't go through, and then it was gone. Then I got an x and when approved it didn't show in orders so I waited a bit and went for another x and the same happened, so finally I selected bank transfer and it showed in the orders, This morning I paid them with a credit card, and didn't hit continue after my payment was approved and it showed in my orders. I think the issue was first the processor didn't update their database if you clicked to continue back to merchant after you did 3D visa verification and got approved if you clicked to continue back to the merchant. If you waited a minute or two it forwards you back anyway and those got updated, this I clearly an error and I emailed Ralph so he knows how to replicate it and fix it. The bank also went completely down after about 9:45 PM their time last night hence prompting me to try bank transfer which always works.

I suggest in the future you check out with a bank transfer and you can go back and pay the invoice with a credit card and fool with it until it works, once you have your slot, that way if there are system glitches or if the bank goes down again you still definitely have your slot.

I actually got charged for 3 Tetra X's and was approved by their bank for 3 but only got the order to show for one, the first two were still available after I paid for them but I didn't know that was not normal until the bank went down and I tried bank transfer and it showed in my orders.

It sucks, but it's just an error and not anyone's fault. It would be great if they could see the time of the transactions and honor them, but at least we know how to avoid this for the next drop. I still got an X in a color I don't really like, but maybe he'll color it for me :) Congrats to the lucky ones that got exactly what they wanted!

BTW I read if you try for a custom slot in two consecutive drops and don't get one, they will allocate you one on the third. is this how it actually works?

Thanks much, I'm new to this. I just have many e-commerce businesses so I understand what the issue was with checkout.

Oden

I think the people who missed their purchase are probably because of a problem with their bank. That's the number one reason in my opinion. After a fourth attempt I managed to get a p80 because on the three previous attempts I had opted for pre-built ones and people were just too fast!

The next big Lamart purchase for me will be for the future new model. With a real change in design and heating ...

From my point of view I do not see any point in having two or three of the same model (I do not target people I speak for myself) except for a backup in case of failure or breakage but I would go on a Tetrax.

Holy wow, the latest drop are some absolute stunners! If you guys are seriously wondering why it's hard to obtain one of these, just look at the pictures..... Wow!!

My 2 cents is folks are seriously lucky FJ doesn't just double the price, because that's what I would do to ease the supply/demand.
The price and already increase when a person provides a nice customization ... And especially for the wood of paint stability with silver powder ect we quickly exceed 400 dollars!

If we follow your reasoning the p80 would be overpriced. The starting price of the p80 is fine as it is. Then everyone has the right to have fun 😉

On the other hand, I look forward to the end of the finalization and the design of your vaporizer. It's next on my list.

Oden,
Reactions: dimmusp

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I’ll call my bank today to confirm I can transact something like this in the future. However my bank is a major national bank and I’ve bought purchase online overseas before. I think there’s an issue with the checkout as I got the post error several times - and I was logged into my account before the drop.

Indeed it’s frustrating and I won’t blame Lamart for how he wants to run his business. As others have stated I’m not sure I’m going to wait a year or two to obtain one especially when the prior couple of drops are during my workday due to the time difference and I can’t always carve time out to attend one. Contrary to what someone said above, I have few vapes (and little VAS) and funds to buy P80s as stocking stuffers for family and friends - but I’d be happy with just one for myself. And I’m not terribly picky either with the customization. Heck, I tried for a custom 3 times yesterday and got the error and then one of the last pre-builts and the same error. I don’t think it’s my bank but I’ll confirm today (my day off). Terribly frustrating experience and a big turn off. Time will pass and likely other vapes will come to market and more easily obtainable. I doubt I’ll wait a year (or two) to get one of these or waste much more time trying assuming the slots are convenient, which have been few and far between. The P80 is the only vape I’m eyeing right now but I’ll let it go soon as something I may never achieve and obtain. An albatross it is... :peace:

EDIT: even if the issue is with my bank, what do I tell them? I want to buy something from Switzerland but can’t tell you when, so how long do I ask them to keep the transaction open for? Two months or two years? This is what I fear but I’ll find out soon.

EDIT 2: just tried ordering a P80 heater repair kit and it accepted the Payment Method (step 5 during checkout) without any issue. I didn’t complete the order of course. To me that says there’s a payment issue during drop times. I’m not making this up. Fair? No but it is what it is and it’s the site’s issue - not mine (nor likely many of yours too).

Last edited:

angular ocelot

i found turning up at the website at the right time difficult enough but these hoops that have to be jumped through afterwards look like a total arse ache. i think this is my fourth attempt, i turned up late. fuck it im done.

angular ocelot,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Again if you check out with bank transfer, you can pay by credit card later and make as many attempts as you want. I found if their bank approves you, you can not click continue back to the merchant or your order will be lost. You need to wait for it to redirect back after 1-2 minutes and it will process to their database correctly. But make your initial check out with bank transfer and you can make infinite attempts by credit card to pay the amount after you get your slot.

Being in e-commerce for over 30 years, I figured this out after about 12 hours and was able to pay for one of my Xs that I selected bank transfer for (when their processor was down, had they not been down, I wouldn't have tried it). This is a sure way that you will not lose your order due to processing issues no matter how many attempts it takes, They even offer an alternative credit card option after you select bank transfer if you can't get theirs to work after you try several times and there is no time limit to effect the actual transaction.

** Can anyone answer if its correct that if you fail two custom orders you will be granted a slot in your 3rd?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
i found turning up at the website at the right time difficult enough but these hoops that have to be jumped through afterwards look like a total arse ache. i think this is my fourth attempt, i turned up late. fuck it im done.

It is a crazy method to me... I've also never attempted to make any sort of "drop" before for anything, except for one time a comedy show I wanted to see was going on sale and I wanted to get good seats

I just wish there were enough units that the drop could last maybe 15 minutes instead of 15 seconds before being sold out. Why even get your hopes up?

I wouldn't have been able to make this drop anyway, which seems to be a recurring issue for me... but nothing I can do about it. Got snowed in sunday morning and spent the day messing around and cleaning up then a 5 hour drive home, had me on the road in shit conditions during the drop.

That said, congrats to you guys lucky enough to get one! The new units are awesome.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Congrats to all those who got through!

Those that did not, keep at it- totally worth the wait.
I spent most the day with mine yesterday just powering through bowls and batteries.

My batteries are now so tired, I get only two cruise sessions with each... likely to pull the trigger on new 18650's in the coming weeks.

Update on my woodie stem- just did a thorough clean yesterday and love this setup more and more!
As previously reported, the walls of the bowl remain remarkably unresinous and rather clean. Pop the screen off and dropped it in ISO cup, everything fell right off, screen was dried and set aside. Under the screen does collect resin. I used about 10 qtips dipped in ISO to work around the back of the chamber, you know it is clean with the glass insert easily releases and pushes back. I noticed how the glass insert extends far enough, that you never have to clean "lipskin" off the burl. It remains clean, I set it aside.

My glass insert was rather heavily coated in resin. As I store in a stand [vertically], there was a nice glob of goo that started to drip down towards the mouthpiece end. Using hemostats, I pulled out the amaze cooler and dropped it in a Dynavap tube with ISO. A few qtips through the stem and it was good as new.

I shook out the amaze in ISO, dried off, reinstalled into glass insert, reinstalled glass insert into burl, reinstalled screen and I'm good to go.

I admit I have not used my P80 as much as I used to, but it really is PERFECT for limitless, non-stop heavy action. Just add batteries and gooooo!

Kinick23

Can anyone answer if its correct that if you fail two custom orders you will be granted a slot in your 3rd?

I thought it was granted if you can prove your ordered was refunded 2X due to others beating you to the punch

Kinick23,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Remind me again if we're allowed to pre-enter our credit card info on our account once logged in? I thought I had done that by recommendation of someone on here, but I honestly don't recall. When I'm logged into my account now I don't see an option to view/change it so now I'm wondering/questioning how the system knows about my credit card during yesterday's drops and when I attempted to order a PIRO and P80 heater fix kit earlier today, getting past step 5 (Payment Method) without entering any additional info and onto the last/confirmation step (Step 6). Something ain't right, and I'll again assert it's not my bank account and credit card (banks are closed today in the U.S. due to the holiday - I just tried calling them to get to the bottom of 'international transactions and prior authorization - but again, what do I tell them? I want to order something from Switzerland, great, but who knows when it will be - two months or two years?). :peace:

Vaporific,
Top Bottom