StemPod by MPL

dilligaf

I have no issues.. I have used several types of stems also, some are a little snug but have no issues taking it out.
I also rotate the stems as I use it to avoid the hot spots and combustion. Try not to push it in that far.

dilligaf,
Reactions: arb

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hi, does anyone's stempod Si pull apart when they try to pull out the glass stem? Mine entirely seperates from the coil base! Does everyone find that's the case and they need to hold it all together when pulling their stem out?

if so. Any ideas on how to tighten the hold that the rubber rings have on the coil base to the metal tube? Or any idea how to make the glass tube a little easier to slide in and out of the si?

Ps. I bought two si's and one of them does not do this..

I believe there is a product called joint wax or something similar. Or source a slightly thicker oring. Mine is tight and have not had that issue. Try to ISO wipe the base and orings first see if that helps.

RustyOldNail,

Annienen

I never pulled the sleeve off either.

Does anyone in here know if the tinymight capsules will sit in a stem/basket screen?

EDIT: I am on xmas vacation at my moms place so I cant measure; could I ask if anyone here knows the inner diameter of the stealthy stem?

Last edited:
Annienen,

Annienen

I asked MPL what the inner diameter of the stealthy stem is, and Dan(?) said its 12mm. I'm can go back to my dosing capsule research now! :cool:

Annienen,

arb

Semi shaved ape
I asked MPL what the inner diameter of the stealthy stem is, and Dan(?) said its 12mm. I'm can go back to my dosing capsule research now! :cool:
I shove these into some 18mm adapters and it works great.Made the stempod my go to portable for sure.

Annienen

I shove these into some 18mm adapters and it works great.Made the stempod my go to portable for sure.
I wish they had a mesh-design, otherwise they sound perfect! I feel like solid caps retain too much heat, but that might be a totally different feel when they actually fit in the stems and doesnt have to sit in the chamber creating a space heater in there.

I ended up ordering a ton of basket screens which I hope to turn into dosing caps using basket screens as lids after cutting and bending them so they fit. Also baught way too many mods at once lmao... I just started vaping nicotine too to kick my cigarette habit, and the stempod was bought because I'm hoping it can take over my onehitter-habit. Fuck combustion, indeed! Its so fun though, its like a whole new hobby and not just a way of inhaling substances! 🥳

Annienen,

BlazeDis

Hi does anyone know of any DNA settings for the Stempod . Have a DNA75c and have some TCR settings jotted down somewhere but don’t know if DNA devices even have TCR settings , can’t find any .... any help would be great .

BlazeDis,

GoldenBud

Hi does anyone know of any DNA settings for the Stempod . Have a DNA75c and have some TCR settings jotted down somewhere but don’t know if DNA devices even have TCR settings , can’t find any .... any help would be great .
if it's SS316 coil : TCR 185, resistance as it reads (locked) , 50W locked, around 195C for starters
if it's not working well maybe try TCR 145 or raise the resistance abit like 0.005

GoldenBud,

BlazeDis

Hi thanks very much for your reply yes it’s a 316 ss coil but how do I set the TCR to 185 it doesn’t seem to have the option . Do I need to do this in Escribe ?

BlazeDis,

GoldenBud

Hi thanks very much for your reply yes it’s a 316 ss coil but how do I set the TCR to 185 it doesn’t seem to have the option . Do I need to do this in Escribe ?
from PC you can edit it right ? i know from PC it's possible

GoldenBud,

Hippie

Yes - you need to create a custom material file for it in the materials tab in Escribe
Click the the Actions button on the bottom right and select temperature coefficient ratio (TCR)

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
So I wanted to ask y'all A few Stempod questions. First is I was eyeing A Lost vape centaurus, and wanted to know what the max draw limit is in terms of seconds. Some mods limit it to 10, others let you use cheatengine to get 20(voopoo).

Second is mine came with 0.5 claptons, 0.7 claptons and 0.5 fused claptons. 10 of each. I assume I just set the resistance and lock it, set TCR to 215 and go from there?

Third and last; I got 2 mods. 1 that can run arctic/tubo and one that runs redpanda. Should I prioritize one over the other? Do custom setting profiles exist?

PapaEmeritusCDXX,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hi people!

A friend of mine who´s only vape is the Stempod has finally changed his ga22 ss custom resistances. They have lasted almost 2 years of daily heavy use and they broke because he tried to reshape them while hot. I think that is some good durability for a heater and the total cost 15 cms of wire was like 0,2$.

The resistances i made when I got the Stempod (ga20, made in january 2019) are still like new in my unit, but it only gets moderate weekly usage.

Also, I have a 3x18650 dna250 mod and the batteries last more than 20 sessions. I have to charge it once every 3 months or so.

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Heard a rumour that the stempod OG is discontinued and only the stempod SI is continuing?

Wondering if this is another victim of the vape mail ban or perhaps a new model is coming?

Either way I bagged a OG from ent.

oddjobold,
Is there much of a performance difference between the OG and the Si? Or was it just a difference in the body material?

Highhowareyou,

arb

Semi shaved ape

I have had a Si and a OG 1.0.

IMO the Si holds stems better. However the OG is near indestructible.
Yoh would have to put considerable effort into breaking the body on that jewel for sure.
I don't have a si but we do have a 1.0 and a 1.5 og with the only difference I can see being the two tiny round holes.

arb,

VASked_Avenger!

any 420 coupon codes for a stempod si ??
Yeah, they're having 4/20 sale until 4/30 it says on their website. Mine came today, only took 2 days to arrive. I'm checkin it out now.. Works pretty well so far, I was wondering if anyone can recommend some solid temp settings? I'm pretty inexperienced with mod boxes, my only other one I have I use with my Splinter Z @ 48-49w or so. Id take 3-4 sec long inhales on that, feathering fire button building up massive hits. Still learning w Si, instructions don't come with suggestions . I noticed the heater works faaaast too, powered by the "AS-80 Chipset". I'm having some hot spotting so far between 46-48w though.. Am I doing it all wrong? Any specific settings for that sweet spot?
Thanks !! 🙏

i bought a stempod si already. should have waited a few days. happy with the purchase though.

i also bought some clapton coils from modpodlabs . having a hard time setting up tcr for temp mode. what tcr value do i set ?

Last edited:
towncarblue,
Top Bottom