StemPod by MPL

arb

Semi shaved ape
So it was a faulty mod and loose screws?
Glad you at least figured it out and are back at it!

arb,
Faulty mod for the most part, although I've noticed since switching to the rim C my avb is much much lighter, although I am waiting on a wismec rx228 to be the stempods new home

Highhowareyou,
Reactions: arb
I'm enjoying the stempod on the rim C and my wismec arrived today along with some quartz quest rod coils, however I have noticed that its difficult to finish a bowl on my rim C without the stempod overheating. It still gets me high but the bud is still a bit green so I figure I can push it further. Is there any way to prevent this atomizer overheat message other than buying a heatsink?

Highhowareyou,
I use a geekvape aegis x on wattage and love it that or voopoo drag.
👍
Hey Arb I finally got an aegis X for myself and at 50W the stempod produces the results I always hoped for, clouds a plenty and even AVB if I rotate the stem thanks for the recommendation

Highhowareyou,

dilligaf

Anyone using a heat sink fon the Si? I've been reading up on the Si and have one on order. I have seen multiple posts about the mod getting hot and having an overheat message. Thanks for any info on this.. Hoping the Si shows up tomorrow.

dilligaf,

GoldenBud

Anyone using a heat sink fon the Si? I've been reading up on the Si and have one on order. I have seen multiple posts about the mod getting hot and having an overheat message. Thanks for any info on this.. Hoping the Si shows up tomorrow.
A friend of mine even uses 2 heat sinks for the Si using at 48W, atleast 1 heat sink is recommended according to him...

GoldenBud

He uses 2 because he believes it helps from the mod getting hot or so, not safety issues, just making sure the mod will survive years to come

GoldenBud,

arb

Semi shaved ape
In case you want it now.

dilligaf

What Diameter heat sink is everyone using? I've been looking online for dimensions of the Si and could not find them. Thanks again for the
info.

dilligaf,

dilligaf

In case you want it now.
Sadly all out of stock..

dilligaf,

Shogun.

「Stand User」

dilligaf

Thanks for the help. The Si is showing out for delivery, I hope to take it for a test ride tonight.

dilligaf,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Turns out a jack-pod dosing capsule fits perfectly into a 18mm male joint.
Made literally my only issue with the stem pod go away.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I will be following this thread. inserting.
Inserting?
🙊
Made some ridiculous 13 wrap coils out of 22 gauge kanthal wire.
Takes a full 9 seconds to show color from a cold start but that mass........milky.
Took around 5 minutes to make and another 2 minutes to install and will last months of heavy use.
👌

ab12

Hi, does anyone's stempod Si pull apart when they try to pull out the glass stem? Mine entirely seperates from the coil base! Does everyone find that's the case and they need to hold it all together when pulling their stem out?

if so. Any ideas on how to tighten the hold that the rubber rings have on the coil base to the metal tube? Or any idea how to make the glass tube a little easier to slide in and out of the si?

Ps. I bought two si's and one of them does not do this..

ab12,
Top Bottom