• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Splinter Z by RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I asked Ryan last week if it was OK to start a thread for the Splinter Z & he said yes, but I figured I'd wait a bit. Well, thanks to @kuzko posting on the Splinter thread that the Zs are now up for sale, it's time.

https://www.rastabuddhatao.com/category-s/136.htm

Here's an informative instagram exchange for international consumers

I've notified the Mods to please move this over to the released portable vaporizer forum.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks, @Summer for creating this thread! Very interested in comparisons to the Splinter. I took a look at his site and the exotics. Unfortunately, Ryan didn't choose the nicest grained ones for his pics. But even more representative?

Hogni,
Reactions: Summer

Lazy Lighting

I asked Ryan last week if it was OK to start a thread for the Splinter Z & he said yes, but I figured I'd wait a bit. Well, thanks to @kuzko posting on the Splinter thread that the Zs are now up for sale, it's time.

https://www.rastabuddhatao.com/category-s/136.htm

Here's an informative instagram exchange for international consumers

I've notified the Mods to please move this over to the released portable vaporizer forum.
Thanks Summer. Do you know what size mouthpiece will need to be for the Z? Just ordered mine, can not wait.

Lazy Lighting,
Reactions: chaos191

Doktor Dub

Thanks, @Summer for creating this thread! Very interested in comparisons to the Splinter. I took a look at his site and the exotics. Unfortunately, Ryan didn't choose the nicest grained ones for his pics. But even more representative?

I REALLY hope it is not a substantial upgrade to the Splinter - otherwise i will want to get one... :bang:

and i just did a few sessions with my "normal" Splinter :\

Lazy Lighting

I REALLY hope it is not a substantial upgrade to the Splinter - otherwise i will want to get one... :bang:

and i just did a few sessions with my "normal" Splinter :\
I heard from a beta tester that it was. Hard to believe since the splinter is by far the best vape I ever used and I have a closet full of Vapes. Probably put about 5zs through it and still can not get over the taste and the effortless large clouds.

Hogni

Are there any pics showing the Splinter and Z in comparison regarding size?
I fear the Z is a pretty huge one?

Doktor Dub

Probably put about 5zs through it and still can not get over the taste and the effortless large clouds.

would you mind sharing your Mod & Settings? Perhaps better in the OG Splinter Thread... Splinter and i are just becoming friends as it is my first mod based Vape... till now i just use 40 W and i like it but have to take looooong draws... :-)

Doktor Dub,

Lazy Lighting

would you mind sharing your Mod & Settings? Perhaps better in the OG Splinter Thread... Splinter and i are just becoming friends as it is my first mod based Vape... till now i just use 40 W and i like it but have to take looooong draws... :-)
Sure! I have a lost vape therion 75c. I have it set to 38 w and my temp set at 400. There is a setting called boost that determine s heat up time, I have that maxxed out at 12. I pre heat from completely cold for 3 secs beofre hitting. After my first hit there is enough residual heat that I can just press the button and take a pull. If my screen is clean no stir required.

Hogni

I know but would prefer to have a pic of both, each connected to the same mod model and something at the side like a lighter or something else as a size reference. Perhaps I'll change my Splinter order to a Z? Is it worth? :hmm:

Hogni,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Been waiting for these to come out. Pulled the trigger on a Bird's Eye Maple after seeing @kuzko post last night. Can't wait!
Used the code steph for a pretty sweet discount. Code welcoming @Elenafair to the company, I believe. :clap:

SloJimFizz,
Reactions: Summer

almost there

do we know for certain what the stem joint size will be? Been debating whether or not to hop on this batch, been wanting a wenge but that bubinga looks good too.

almost there,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's showing out of stock to me still. Feel free to ping me when they are available for sale on the website and I'll move it then.

:peace:

Stu,

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
It's showing out of stock to me still. Feel free to ping me when they are available for sale on the website and I'll move it then.

:peace:

Check lower down on the store page, they're listed separately. I bought one last night so they're definitely available!

superdang9000,
Reactions: SloJimFizz

VAPEHUNTER

Just placed my order for a Purple Heart Z.
zph-2T.jpg

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...why doesn't rbt ship to canada?? or does anyone know if anyone in canada is stocking them, seems like @PlanetVape hasn't been doing it since milaana(1)...

...kind of odd you can get rbt across the pond but not across the border :mental:

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Easywider

almost there

...why doesn't rbt ship to canada?? or does anyone know if anyone in canada is stocking them, seems like @PlanetVape hasn't been doing it since milaana(1)...

...kind of odd you can get rbt across the pond but not across the border :mental:
Ryan had mentioned the Herb cafe will be stocking splinters but that was a month or 2 ago, things are constantly changing though so I would double check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom