howie105

To be happy with a vape you have to come to terms with it, temperatures, draw speed, grind. load size, etc. There are so many options and variables to consider and if one wishes the possible permutations never end. Its interesting to watch folks work their way through the process of incorporating this new option into their tool box, I wish them luck.:tup::clap:

snamuh

ghost
To be happy with a vape you have to come to terms with it, temperatures, draw speed, grind. load size, etc. There are so many options and variables to consider and if one wishes the possible permutations never end. Its interesting to watch folks work their way through the process of incorporating this new option into their tool box, I wish them luck.:tup::clap:
Its addictive. I get so many ideas baked staring off into heaters.

Has anyone found a good quartz pearl supplier?

CalyxSmokr

Haha you guys went down the vas rabbit hole chasing your own tail. I mean with a stock heater cover it takes too long to get medicated?

I love my lsv and ssv but they are packed away until I need to get somebody vaped who hasn't vaped before. Ideal for someone blazing large amounts of flower.

Haha you guys went down the vas rabbit hole chasing your own tail. I mean with a stock heater cover it takes too long to get medicated?

I love my lsv and ssv but they are packed away until I need to get somebody vaped who hasn't vaped before. Ideal for someone blazing large amounts of flower.

that’s good as I’ve only recently stopped blazing vast amounts, mine should be here Monday

BlueHueCO

I find that the SSV is incredibly versatile. That is its largest strength. If you don't want to do large amounts with it, I've found a good method. First you need the spherical heat cover. You'll need an 18mm female wand, but a male wand with a clip and female to female would work in a pinch. Then place one of elev8s joint adapters (18mm male to 14 female) in the wands female joint. Within the small adapter put in a basket screen. This enables me to clear loads in a bit or two that are under a tenth of a gram. Btw, you specifically want the elev8 adapter vs some other one. Elev8s has a rounded top, so it seals very well with the spherical heat cover.

snamuh

ghost
I find that the SSV is incredibly versatile. That is its largest strength. If you don't want to do large amounts with it, I've found a good method. First you need the spherical heat cover. You'll need an 18mm female wand, but a male wand with a clip and female to female would work in a pinch. Then place one of elev8s joint adapters (18mm male to 14 female) in the wands female joint. Within the small adapter put in a basket screen. This enables me to clear loads in a bit or two that are under a tenth of a gram. Btw, you specifically want the elev8 adapter vs some other one. Elev8s has a rounded top, so it seals very well with the spherical heat cover.
Links?

HqKNw9r
B6R2DZ5
Sweet it’s arrived today.

haven’t got time to use it until later but I’ve just turned it on to burn off.

I don’t know if I’m being super fussy but there is a few marks on it ?

https://ibb.co/HqKNw9r
https://ibb.co/B6R2DZ5

DazVapesNow,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Pursewarden_sPast

Do you happen to have a pic of of this set up ?

ohmygodimsohigh

sadly this video is now private... I'll have to see what heater cover mine comes with if its suitable to try out the mod or not.

a lot of this stuff goes over my head though

Sorry, youtube went all anti-cannabis again.
That video and write-up is still available on my website here: https://420vapezone.com/ssv43-symphony-glass-bead-vape-mod-for-the-silver-surfer/

In other news, I took the SSV43 to Champs and everyone who tried it said it was the hardest hitting vape they've ever used.
I never turn it up past 12-noon and there is no damage to balls, rod, or cover.

Chingas

Does anyone have spare 14mm DDave basket screens? Buying 15 of them just to use 1 is overkill. I want to try Troys mod.

this_guy_griff

Hey All,
Looking for some (possibly) random but specific information. I had the SSV for years and, sadly, one day, i knocked it off my desk. When I picked it up, the ceramic heater broke off. It's components are still there, only the top half broke off (I would say I have a solid inch maybe left). It's very much out of warranty. However, since I have nothing but time on my hands right now, thought I might try to repair it myself. So, does anyone know the type of heater used in the SSV? Specifically the model and everything. Not even sure if that's doable to replace on your own - the internet has sadly left me disappointed in lack of information. But based on video watching of overall components, it seems possible? My buddy told me to just look for a ceramic soldering iron, but, if I recall, that was discussed somewhere in the 316 pages before and was put as a no-go. If you can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks all!

Chainfish

Hey All,
Looking for some (possibly) random but specific information. I had the SSV for years and, sadly, one day, i knocked it off my desk. When I picked it up, the ceramic heater broke off. It's components are still there, only the top half broke off (I would say I have a solid inch maybe left). It's very much out of warranty. However, since I have nothing but time on my hands right now, thought I might try to repair it myself. So, does anyone know the type of heater used in the SSV? Specifically the model and everything. Not even sure if that's doable to replace on your own - the internet has sadly left me disappointed in lack of information. But based on video watching of overall components, it seems possible? My buddy told me to just look for a ceramic soldering iron, but, if I recall, that was discussed somewhere in the 316 pages before and was put as a no-go. If you can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks all!
Hi, if you contact SSV_Steve_Elev8 on here, or better still mail them direct, and they'll send you out a new heater, can't remember the price off hand but they very reasonable.

Madri-Gal same advice to you. contact SSV_Steve_Elev8 and he'll put it right.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey All,
Hit us up and we can get you a new heater for sure. We have videos and all to help you out. 719-570-9928

they aren't the problem, i got an elev8r stuck in the airport USPS can't ship it.... elev8 didn't know it when they shipped it....i guess their CS is getting alot of messages etc'....and it's a new situation for them....
7th Floor and Elev8 are the same. I am the owner of it all. We changed our name and feel and moved more to Elev8 Glass Gallery as Elev8 more defines who we are .

As for the shipping issues, we are doing all we can to get things out, with the virus we are hitting obstacles but still working hard to work around the opticals. We are now operating on half staff to try to stay safe. Thanks for understanding and feel free to hit us up at any time.

mod note: edited to delete inappropriate content

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I feel I have to stand up for 7th floor, made a great deal only a few weeks ago :)

Their devices are not easily to get here in Europe and if, quite pricy compared to the US.
Then I stumbled upon a great deal of a cosmetic seconds SSV on eBay US. I was asking about shipping and 220V and stuff and during some nice chatting, they offered me to choose what ever Wave Rider design I would like to have for my SSV. Don't know if they've cosmetic seconds of all their designs, or parts, anyway, I ended up with a fucking beautiful Killuminati SSV bundle, including even the aroma dish and a hands free adapter, no sign of any cosmetic faults. Shipping excluded, I had to pay near twice for this bundle over here and would have gotten only a standard design SSV.

Can't be happier with 7th floor :):tup:

Last edited:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I feel I have to stand up for 7th floor, made a great deal only a few weeks ago :)

Their devices are not easily to get here in Europe and if, quite pricy compared to the US.
Then I stumbled uppon a great deal of a cosmetic seconds SSV on eBay US. I was asking about shipping and 220V and stuff and during some nice chatting, they offered me to choose what ever Wave Rider design I would like to have for my SSV. Don't know if they've cosmetic seconds of all their designs, or parts, anyway, I ended up with a fucking beautiful Killuminati SSV bundel, including even the aroma dish and a hands free adapter, no sign of any cosmetic faults. Shipping excluded, I had to pay near twice for this bundle over here and would have gotten only a standard design SSV.

Can't be happier with 7th floor :):tup:
Thank you so so much! Ya, with the virus crap I actually had to drill out that unit for the wire and light. Been a long time since I had to get on the line and build, but we wanted to get it out to you asap. Thanks so so much and I can not thank you enough, and this is also from the Elev8 staff. Peace!!

Cervical CBD

A member here strongly recommends the SSV and suggests going with the spherical glass wand and heater cover. Does the SSV come with a water pipe attachment? Also, the cosmetic 2nds on EBay come with the same stuff as the $250 1 on their site? What about frequency to change the whip/wand or will washing it suffice?

Cervical CBD,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Thank you so so much! Ya, with the virus crap I actually had to drill out that unit for the wire and light. Been a long time since I had to get on the line and build, but we wanted to get it out to you asap. Thanks so so much and I can not thank you enough, and this is also from the Elev8 staff. Peace!!

Than let me thank you once more for your extra efforts, I really appreciate that!

Yeah, it's been around all this crazy Corona stuff started and indeed I've been worried about if the SSV would make it through, but you got it out in time. Soooooooo great I got it, makes surviving crisis much more easily :tup::rockon:

Only a little later and we've gotten into troubles for sure. Checking all shipping methods to the US cause of our Grasshopper Sleeves the last ~2 weeks, there have even been two days, shipping to the US was completely denied by DHL, since then, they're offering only "Premium" for ~36€ and up. UPS takes even more. Would had loved to send a few of our Sleeves out to the US :(

Rough times, but we'll get through it! :leaf:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I have deleted 21 posts concerning a dispute that should never have been public. @Madri-Gal and @SSV_Steve_Elev8, FC rules allow one post describing an issue and one response from the vendor/manufacturer, with no further posts until there has been a resolution. Outing each other by using real names is a huge no-no, even if those names are easily determined through other means. I am giving each of you a warning point for that. I'll remind everyone that we do not allow public disussion of staff decisions. Use PMs.

Cervical CBD

Can Steve or someone confirm or deny that the spherical ground glass wand and heater come with the new SSV, even the cosmetic 2nds on EBay?

Cervical CBD,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom