• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

4everpushingaboulder

I can extract small doses very fast with my M3, it sounds like you just need more practice. I would also advise using the short stem only, that way you can feel the heat and know when to lay off the button. The E-nano and Milaana both have the power to quickly rip small loads, it's just that the Nano isn't a manual vape, so it doesn't require any practice to get it done. But you'll find the M3 to be one of the best vapes on the market for extracting small loads once you learn how to do it.
To answer your question though, the Mi is very versatile and can be used to sip or rip. It's all in how you work the button, how big a load you pack, and the level of your battery. The more you use the device the more you understand the technique. It just keeps getting better. You'll learn that there's more than 1 technique. I'm over a year into ownership and I'm still honing the lengths of time spent on and off the button. The hits are better than they've ever been, they're amazing now (and they were good on day 1!).
Not to mention that by the time I try 3-4 methods I’m thru a couple baskets and nicely medicated.

Practice makes perfect ya know.

LilHueso

I can extract small doses very fast with my M3, it sounds like you just need more practice. I would also advise using the short stem only, that way you can feel the heat and know when to lay off the button. The E-nano and Milaana both have the power to quickly rip small loads, it's just that the Nano isn't a manual vape, so it doesn't require any practice to get it done. But you'll find the M3 to be one of the best vapes on the market for extracting small loads once you learn how to do it.
To answer your question though, the Mi is very versatile and can be used to sip or rip. It's all in how you work the button, how big a load you pack, and the level of your battery. The more you use the device the more you understand the technique. It just keeps getting better. You'll learn that there's more than 1 technique. I'm over a year into ownership and I'm still honing the lengths of time spent on and off the button. The hits are better than they've ever been, they're amazing now (and they were good on day 1!).
I preheated for 4 5 seconds then just held the button for the whole draw. 11 seconds or so and I got 3 nice rips with nice clouds last night.

hinglemccringleberry

I preheated for 4 5 seconds then just held the button for the whole draw. 11 seconds or so and I got 3 nice rips with nice clouds last night.
Interesting...on a fresh battery I would cherry-combust my load if I did that. Sony VTC5d. As soon as my 5 second preheat is done I have to start throttling it. 4-5 second presses are about as much as she'll take before I'm risking combustion. Especially during summer in those hot ambient temps.
I have the high output version.

Last edited:

Jayvape

My favorite thing about the Mi is that it's so easy to vape fully hydrated whole nugs that have been stored with a 62% humidity pack. All other vapes I've ever owned fall flat when trying to do this. The Mi effortlessly rips through them without breaking a sweat and I can ditch the age-old rule of "your material must be thoroughly dried out before vaping it". Also vaping hydrated buds gives MUCH better vapor quality.
Very interesting , How are you able to fit whole nugs into your stem? Do you not use a basket screen? For a little while I was using whole nugs in my mighty and got good results. I imagine the terps are even better?

Jayvape,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Very interesting , How are you able to fit whole nugs into your stem? Do you not use a basket screen? For a little while I was using whole nugs in my mighty and got good results. I imagine the terps are even better?

You just need a little nug, small enough to fit in the basket screen, flip it midway, pretty fun unique experience, there are also different stem options, I have one with a glass honeycomb screen you can put a whole nug in deeper so it is not ideal for Milaana but some others like the Z

hinglemccringleberry

By 'whole nug' I just meant 'not ground'. So a nug smaller than 0.1G. Maybe 0.07 give or take. This fills the majority of the basket screen while leaving some space for the hot air to pass. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was talking about shoving half a gram in the stem, lolz.

LilHueso

Interesting...on a fresh battery I would cherry-combust my load if I did that. Sony VTC5d. As soon as my 5 second preheat is done I have to start throttling it. 4-5 second presses are about as much as she'll take before I'm risking combustion. Especially during summer in those hot ambient temps.
I have the high output version.
I’ve been using Sony vtc 6 15a.

I’ve been thinking and maybe I should get some new 20a batteries instead. The way my Milaana works I’ve been holding down the button the whole draw and my abv comes out a bit light brown yellowish. Maybe I could take more hits to make it darker.

How many bowls do you average before you have to switch out the battery. Maybe my batteries low on juice. Cause it must have had 1 or 2 bowls where it got the herb nice and dark brown.

jbm

I’ve been using Sony vtc 6 15a.

I’ve been thinking and maybe I should get some new 20a batteries instead. The way my Milaana works I’ve been holding down the button the whole draw and my abv comes out a bit light brown yellowish. Maybe I could take more hits to make it darker.

How many bowls do you average before you have to switch out the battery. Maybe my batteries low on juice. Cause it must have had 1 or 2 bowls where it got the herb nice and dark brown.
Are you the original owner? Also did you buy in the first drop? It may be your button. I was getting subpar results with my Mi3. I replaced my button and the thing rips like almost nothing else I own (well, the Zion M...)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m about to get my hands on a Mil3, any hints/tips/tricks/ must have accessories? Thanks for any input!

Congratulations! Just skim reading backwards this thread, and you'll find all the answers you need... Enjoy! :tup:

Shit Snacks,

LilHueso

Are you the original owner? Also did you buy in the first drop? It may be your button. I was getting subpar results with my Mi3. I replaced my button and the thing rips like almost nothing else I own (well, the Zion M...)
I bought it from Lee Sherman. I think I got his email from his Instagram. No it wasn’t from the original drop. I got it last year in August.

How’d you replace your button?

LilHueso,

jbm

I bought it from Lee Sherman. I think I got his email from his Instagram. No it wasn’t from the original drop. I got it last year in August.

How’d you replace your button?
Search back through the thread and you'll find where to buy the replacement and links to a video on how to replace it. It's really really easy.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Who can we go to for repairs or parts for these things nowadays?

I've got an OG where the glass under the screen on the intake broke.

It came unglued awhile ago, so I really just need that female 18mm tube cut to the right length.

Any tips?

beiberhole69,

hinglemccringleberry

Do you think there's a chance that some regularly used units out there will never experience a button failure?
Or is it inevitable?...like the longer you go hunting crocodiles, your chances of being bit go up exponentially?

hinglemccringleberry,

GoldenBud

just received 2 clear cooling stems from Good Vibes Boro. I see why many people adore the Mi3 without a preheat. the taste is amazing and the clouds are impressive!
PS
Wooden stem is great only for huge clouds, not for taste. not at all, IMHO....
goodvibesboro.jpg

coldvibesboro.jpg

Last edited:

lakeabides

So I picked up a MI2 on entexchange thats coming with 2 short stems. Do you all prefer the medium or long stems from 508phineas? I see the wood stems have mixed reviews. Ive looked up Miliken but since there are no products for sale in etsy assume they are built to order? If asked what size I need it would be a 19 or is there more info Id need to provide? Thanks in advance!

danjens

So I picked up a MI2 on entexchange thats coming with 2 short stems. Do you all prefer the medium or long stems from 508phineas? I see the wood stems have mixed reviews. Ive looked up Miliken but since there are no products for sale in etsy assume they are built to order? If asked what size I need it would be a 19 or is there more info Id need to provide? Thanks in advance!
You can’t go wrong with phineas stems. I have a few of each size but find myself reaching for the middle length the most. Plenty of cooling but still enough feedback to know how hot you’re getting, but the heating on the mi2 is pretty perfect to ride the button, once you dial in draw speed
Alan from toasty top makes some amazing wooden stems. I think they look really nice with the mi2 and provide plenty of cooling.
He makes glass lines stems as well if you want best of both worlds.
Congrats on the pickup!

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I like the phineas short more than the long, just the right amount of cooling and heat feedback to maintain control.

Anecdotally when ordering a custom stem you usually just have to specify it's RBT and are good to go.

Top Bottom