Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

GraniteState420

I keep going back and forth between the Mi2 and Mi3

The 2 seems to make more a bit more vapor than the 3 but the 3 to me has a bit more taste in the hit. Lately I’ve been using my 2 more but I like having the variety they’re just a bit different
Totally agree, that's why we have so many vapes, all a bit different. I have 3 splinters and bet I could tell which is which blindfolded!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@SquirrelMaster and @Shit Snacks TY so much for the great suggestions. Sadly while I looked and looked (I looked so hard that I found exl8r stems and official WPA in Canada) but nobody had anything including rubber adapters. But I forgot all about Delta 3D Studios. They have just what I was asking for and someone in the "reviews" said it worked for his Splinter. So I'm good for now.

Oh nice, did you get the official WPA as well? That's the best way imo

So I'm not complaining. But man, wouldn't it be nice to have those old screens again?

Glad you checked Delta 3D though, I told you they are the best! In fact they also sell rimless basket screens to fit RBT stems too... Not quite as rigid as the old RBT ones, but a nice option nevertheless!

Just my 2 cents, the Mi2 is the best performer of the bunch

I don't know, I think the original Milaana1 V2's were my favorite honestly, so I haven't used mine in quite some time...

Totally agree, that's why we have so many vapes, all a bit different. I have 3 splinters and bet I could tell which is which blindfolded!

Oh yeah for sure, I can tell the difference between my various Milaana and Splinters/Z's for sure! Each is pretty unique though, wood and internals, my collection is excessive, but logical? lol

Upcoming ZionM will be like a MilaanaZ though bigger all around!

Warpdrive

Oh nice, did you get the official WPA as well? That's the best way imo

Glad you checked Delta 3D though, I told you they are the best! In fact they also sell rimless basket screens to fit RBT stems too... Not quite as rigid as the old RBT ones, but a nice option nevertheless!

I don't know, I think the original Milaana1 V2's were my favorite honestly, so I haven't used mine in quite some time...

Oh yeah for sure, I can tell the difference between my various Milaana and Splinters/Z's for sure! Each is pretty unique though, wood and internals, my collection is excessive, but logical? lol

Upcoming ZionM will be like a MilaanaZ though bigger all around!

I'm not sure if that Canadian shop will deliver to the US just yet. I'm waiting on my next check before I try to purchase any adapters or stems. OMG, those screens fit from Delta 3D? I'm so glad that I held off buying till next week. I'll get a small bag to try out as well. And yes, Delta 3D Studios is the absolute best for finding that gizmo that makes vaping better 👍

Wait, what!!! He's bringing back the Zion? Is the M smaller or bigger than the original? I wouldn't mind a dual series mod if that's what he's doing.

Shit Snacks

I'm not sure if that Canadian shop will deliver to the US just yet. I'm waiting on my next check before I try to purchase any adapters or stems. OMG, those screens fit from Delta 3D? I'm so glad that I held off buying till next week. I'll get a small bag to try out as well. And yes, Delta 3D Studios is the absolute best for finding that gizmo that makes vaping better 👍

Oh awesome, yeah make sure you look through the whole Delta 3D site before you order, I have so many great things from them!! There is actually quite a selection of RBT accessories there...

Wait, what!!! He's bringing back the Zion? Is the M smaller or bigger than the original? I wouldn't mind a dual series mod if that's what he's doing.

No no, he just has a few dozen old Zion bodies, since there was a part in the electronics that is no longer made, so he is using those bodies to make big Milaana basically... The heater will be even larger than standard Zion actually, to handle all the watts that dual batteries unregulated can provide!
Emails went out for sign up a while ago, unfortunately it will be a pretty limited supply, we'll see in a few months or so??

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Again I double checked directly by Murata, and the DC-DC converters are still in production. Besides there are 1:1 replacement parts by other vendors. So there must be something else...

Shit Snacks

Again I double checked directly by Murata, and the DC-DC converters are still in production. Besides there are 1:1 replacement parts by other vendors. So there must be something else...

I don't know anything about the specifics, but for all I care he can just decide he's done with them and that's the reason! :rofl:

pcs420

Hi fellow Milaana family ,

i am just after a bit of advice . The male glass joint in my v2 has come loose from the unit , to the point it pulls out when removing mouth piece .

could anybody recommend the best adhesive to secure it again that will not off gas or contaminate the vapour produced while hot .

cheers

Paul

Gonzo_

i am just after a bit of advice . The male glass joint in my v2 has come loose from the unit , to the point it pulls out when removing mouth piece .

could anybody recommend the best adhesive to secure it again that will not off gas or contaminate the vapour produced while hot .

cheers

Paul
From what I understand (found in other forums), the Milaana uses Loctite M-121HP Hysol Medical Device Epoxy Adhesive. It's attached to rim of the glass next to the wood.

androponic

vaped.

cheers

Paul
i used JBWeld to fix my Milaana 2 with a similar issue. there is no temp issue at that location around the top rim to get that warm that the epoxy cannot handle. I just made sure to let it cure for a solid week before using her.

pcs420

i used JBWeld to fix my Milaana 2 with a similar issue. there is no temp issue at that location around the top rim to get that warm that the epoxy cannot handle. I just made sure to let it cure for a solid week before using her.
Thankyou for the advice buddy , will get some JBWeld to fix my unit up .

I really want to make good friends with my Milaana v2 as i have had it for over a year and only used a handful of times, this issue always puts me off slightly when starting a session and usually end up on a different unit after a couple of hits.

Really hope its breathes some new life into it for me, and i can start enjoying longer sessions with it and use it as my daily portable.

cheers

Paul

Warpdrive

So it came across the border without issues. Maybe one day after expected date, but it's here. All of my mail is one day late so no big deal. They had 3 options to ship to the US. All within a dollar. So I took the $20 one and got it in under two weeks. The longest time was after it crossed the border as there was no tracking. So you had to check everyday and pray for an update. Do not expect it unless it says it's on the truck out for delivery.

Exl8r stems

Shit Snacks

Looks like RBT found someone to take over the existing inventory to bring back Milaana (perhaps splinter too) for retail sales:

Screenshot-20210516-133454.png

If you cannot make the live show, I am told it will be recorded and posted on IG after too!

Shit Snacks

Here is a link to the recorded show:

RBT getting back to roots with Lee taking over sales and distribution of the remaining Milaana3 (less than 50 supposedly) and SplinterV2 (around 20 supposedly, but 100 more coming) then Milaana2 (being assembled, awaiting mouthpieces too) via the @rbt.md instagram and email as well...

Pretty nice, fun, chill video, worth watching if you have time during a sesh, but above are the business-related highlights! :tup:

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20210519-142712.png

And the new RBT is live now as of a few minutes ago! Posted on Instagram above, some SplinterV2 available as well, I asked about international shipping to be clear and will update when I hear! Lee has an account here pending approval btw

Sorry @Franco to confirm they are US shipping only still... However it seems Futo is selling for folks in Canada?? I suggest looking into a mail forwarding service if you can... May be the best option, at cost?

Last edited:
Top Bottom