Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
nice!Immediately combusted upon first use. Picked it up off the table and the bottom came off lol. bit of a learning curve.

If you are using a fresh battery, freshly charged full, then it will heat up very quick! The name means to modulate the button, hold it for 5 seconds, then let go of it for a few seconds, hold it for a few seconds more, let go again, keep inhaling to clear...

You will get a sense of the vapor, learning to hone technique, with full manual analog control. It can take a while, depending what else you are used to, try to use only it if you can... Fortunately the glass stems and steel basket screens are easy to clean!

And that sucks about the bottom, did you get this unit second hand or is it brand new? at least that is an easy fix, doesn't matter really what type of glue you use on the bottom to secure it back together.

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
If you are using a fresh battery, freshly charged full, then it will heat up very quick! The name means to modulate the button, hold it for 5 seconds, then let go of it for a few seconds, hold it for a few seconds more, let go again, keep inhaling to clear...

You will get a sense of the vapor, learning to hone technique, with full manual analog control. It can take a while, depending what else you are used to, try to use only it if you can... Fortunately the glass stems and steel basket screens are easy to clean!

And that sucks about the bottom, did you get this unit second hand or is it brand new? at least that is an easy fix, doesn't matter really what type of glue you use on the bottom to secure it back together.
Good tips! I'll give that a try. I purchased it 2nd hand, but i've got some gel super glue that'll work, and be easier to remove if i need to get into it again to replace the button or something.

ProfessionalHandJob,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

mill1484

I managed to break the brass screw while attempting this fix. Anyone know what my best option is for a replacement? Maybe just a long brass bolt with the same threading... Does anyone happen to know the thread size?

mill1484,

Shit Snacks

I managed to break the brass screw while attempting this fix. Anyone know what my best option is for a replacement? Maybe just a long brass bolt with the same threading... Does anyone happen to know the thread size?

I would hit up on IG, RBT and Uncle Mark?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: mill1484

Shit Snacks

Some Mi3 dropped today, by my count there are still two left, but going quick:

Screenshot-20210201-164023.png

Screenshot-20210201-164138.png

^also some cool surrealist art by his brother up for sale, who knows maybe there will be more Mi2 too... These dropped 20 min ago

hinglemccringleberry

Serious remedial question here...were the Milaana and Lil Bud the only battery powered, unregulated, non-boxmod, dry herb vapes on the market? From two brands that no longer exist?
If someone wanted to buy an unregulated flower vape in 2021 from a company that still exists, is the only choice really a Stempod with an unregulated mod?
Unpopular opinion: flower vape enthusiasts who don't like the Milaana and LB simply because they're unregulated, are a bunch of pussies ;)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Serious remedial question here...were the Milaana and Lil Bud the only battery powered, unregulated, non-boxmod, dry herb vapes on the market? From two brands that no longer exist?
If someone wanted to buy an regulated flower vape in 2021 from a company that still exists, is the only choice really a Stempod with an unregulated mod?
Unpopular opinion: flower vape enthusiasts who don't like the Milaana and LB simply because they're unregulated, are a bunch of pussies ;)

Well, MFLB and Thermovape T1 were the originals, and MFLB is still going strong after all these years... And now the ZionM is still coming soon for more unregulated wonder!

Also not sure if you were forgetting the Nomad, though that is a different experience perhaps... This may be more suited to an ask FC post? Since there could be others...

GetLeft

I still have a Mistvape vaporizer (the Touch, I believe) tucked away somewhere. Works fine, just all the chatter about the glowing heater got to me. It worked best for me with the glow.

Cool stuff, @BestBuds . Wish I had the skills cause that's what I want on my enano.

Shit Snacks

I still have a Mistvape vaporizer (the Touch, I believe) tucked away somewhere. Works fine, just all the chatter about the glowing heater got to me. It worked best for me with the glow.

Oh yes, how could I forget! MistVape created the Touch after we met and used my original Milaana together... So both the MVT and the LilBud were direct responses to the Milaana, fully inspired by it (or more in LilBud's case)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

Shit Snacks

hey. have any of yall used a milaana with the zion heater? if so, do yall have any tips for me? i have one on the way from entexchange

So main thing, it being unregulated, it's going to be dependent on your batteries, so when they're fully charged it's going to be heating up as fast as possible to full power, and as the battery discharges it will be heating up at a slower rate... The key thing to remember once you get a sense of how it heats, is to pulse the button, pressing and holding for a few seconds and letting go, doing that a few times even during a long draw. However depending on your technique and other variables, you may not need to do this, you really have to get a feel for it... It helps to also have a slow steady inhale, you should be able to get a sense of the vapor, try to use only it for a while to get used to it...

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
Love my Mi3 it's my DD when I'm outta my house. Such a great heating system. If I didn't just grab Pipes new IH and I'm trying to hop on the UDA train this next drop, I would be jumping on this new Zion M. Unfortunately, I do have to pay for other things in my life, so the Zion M will have to wait for the day I inevitably break my glass in the Mi3.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Thanks! Yeah, I'll likely sell the Milaana 3 soon: the slower, more even extraction of the older Milaana suit me better
View attachment 6243
How does the function of the 1 compare to the 2? I really like the vaping experience of my 2, not too hot and I was able to master the button technique right away. Haven’t even tried my 3 yet because the 2 is that good. Is the 3 that much of a different vaping experience than the 2? Figured I’d keep the 3 brand new in case I wanted to sell it. Wouldn’t mind a 1, how rare and hard to get are they?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How does the function of the 1 compare to the 2? I really like the vaping experience of my 2, not too hot and I was able to master the button technique right away. Haven’t even tried my 3 yet because the 2 is that good. Is the 3 that much of a different vaping experience than the 2? Figured I’d keep the 3 brand new in case I wanted to sell it. Wouldn’t mind a 1, how rare and hard to get are they?
In my limited experience 1.5: slow, 2: medium, 3: fast. The 1.5 has the most draw resistance and the 3 is the most open.

I keep my cells pretty new and charged and the 1.5 or 2 are all I reach for because I can take long hits and stay on the button the whole time. The 3 is fast but with the open draw I get a center hotspot on long hits unless I'm on and off the button (which granted is how most everyone uses all the Milaana)

Top Bottom