Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

is that the recent canary amber glass Mi2??
Yes it is and it's a work of art! It was actually my second choice of the first auction vapes but I'm so happy I got it. The insta pics are good, but don't really show how amazing the grain is when you're actually holding it.

I love that 1.5!
I love it too! I got in on the Mi2 / Mi3 420 deal at the end of June and paid a little extra for a Mi2 with an exotic cap (Walnut / Zebrawood one). About a week later, saw the Mi1.5 on entexchange and had to get it. I view it as the yin to the yang on the Mi2 with zebra cap haha

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes it is and it's a work of art! It was actually my second choice of the first auction vapes but I'm so happy I got it. The insta pics are good, but don't really show how amazing the grain is when you're actually holding it.

Totally can never capture in photos, so much different in person and different lighting, but canary never disappoints! I always love it, so I had to have this one for myself:
Screenshot-20210707-012553.png

(not 100% sure if it's this one, or a different one with blue glass, but either way I will know soon enough and I'm excited, what kept me from snagging that amber glass one from you at auction!)

(not 100% sure if it's this one, or a different one with blue glass, but either way I will know soon enough and I'm excited, what kept me from snagging that amber glass one from you at auction!)
You are going to absolutely love it! And thank you are sharing some Canary Mi2 love lol.

I turned on a bright light to try and capture the grain a little better. Some pics of the canary Mi2 from a few different angles (sorry, wasn't sure how to add multiple pics to the same link)

danjens

Anyone know if there are any 3’s left? I saw the $175 sale is to go until 8/31. I emailed Lee rant.md and haven’t heard back, perhaps that’s my answer…

danjens,
Reactions: arb

danjens

@danjens There's a day old post on instagram saying they're still available so I'd assume so. Lee hasn't always replied immediately to me, but he has always responded and been extremely helpful once he does. I'd just give him a little time, I'm guessing they've got a lot going on over these next few days.
Right on! Thanks so much, have a great day.

GetLeft

Thanks. I saw those when you posted them and wondered what they were then. Thought that was the pov stem but when I checked it wasn't on their site. Just as well 'cause I've not yet been able to pull the trigger with the shipping costs to US.

GetLeft,

johnrecon12

Most likely picked up, that is where I found my purpleheart and zebrawood cap milaana 2. There a couple years ago.
You can find some gems on there every now and then. Supposed to be out for delivery back from repair.

Thanks guys for linking me with Mark and getting this damn thing fixed. LOL

Razhumikin

The way it works is that when you screw the battery connector onto the battery it forms a circuit, and pressing the button completes the circuit. So the only way i can figure the battery wouldnt give juice is that your button is broken. You can change the battery yourself by getting a replacement button off amazon, i think ryan made a video detailing the process of fixing it. One of the advantages of the mi3 is the brass bottom plate, allowing for user repairs.

canadianvapelife

So I just went to use my mi3 and I'm getting no heat. Tried 3 different fully charged batteries. I've emailed Lee as I just got the damn thing on Friday last week. Anyone know what could be wrong? It worked fine last night. Thanks

The way it works is that when you screw the battery connector on to the battery it forms a circuit, and pressing the button completes the circuit. So the only way i cam figure the battery would give juice is that your button is broken. You can change the battery yourself by getting a replacement button off amazon, i think ryan made a video detailing the process of fixing it. One of the advantages of the mi3 is the brass bottom plate, allowing for user repairs.
Ya I got a super quick reply from Lee actually and he said the same thing. Button probably needs to be replaced. Pretty sweet that Amazon sells them though. What exactly would I search for?

androponic

vaped.
Ya I got a super quick reply from Lee actually and he said the same thing. Button probably needs to be replaced. Pretty sweet that Amazon sells them though. What exactly would I search for?
see my post here

canadianvapelife

see my post here

Thanks!

canadianvapelife,

androponic

vaped.
before you buy a button, you can short across the screw posts on the button and see if you get heat at all. if not i would check the screw with the wire on it that goes to the top where your thumbscrew is, sometimes it loosens up from the thumbscrew usage and then the wire at the bottom side has a bad connection. ryan did put loctite on the last ones he had but for a while they were able to loosen up so just a bit of troubleshooting to try.

Pasoa2020

So I just grabbed a milaana3. What’s the basic tips for a newbie on using it? I’ve used a firewood7 and TinyMight so far.

Anyone know if there are any 3’s left? I saw the $175 sale is to go until 8/31. I emailed Lee rant.md and haven’t heard back, perhaps that’s my answer…
I just bought one so yes.

Top Bottom