• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ChooChooCharlie

Okay, with the combined advice of the Plenty experts, I've managed to dimple the screen [is there a nipple making tool preference?], crank temp up to max, and have a bit more patience. I am beyond pleased with the results. THANK YOU TO ALL

For those who said caps don't work, it just took me a bit of work, but they effing work. I forgot what pure convection tastes like, and how high it makes you [and normally I'm okay with just getting even]. I am just beginning to learn how to use the tremendous amount of stored heat. I've been I'm working on a single, heavily packed cap [.2+], finely ground, and it's providing taste vapor for many, many hits [seems like half an hour or more]. I did take one long slow draw to start, and it seemed to heat sink it. Seems like there is very little downside to the extra metal in the bowl except the bit of extra time it takes to heat, but once it hot it may even add to the vaporization effect.

This is some of the coolest vapor I've experienced to date. The taste is what I remember pure convection is supposed to be, and I seem to get smacked in the face with each toke. I love that I can just let it sit for a few minutes hit the switch and BOOM, another fresh bunch of hits in a minute or less. I'm learning how to play with the Plenty and loving it. I am very, very happy right now.

Time to try and digest some of this thread. I'll keep you posted.
EDIT - capsule still goin...
3/8 inch washer is a good nipple maker, as is the reducer ring itself, after careful removal in correct direction

Plenty-chamber-removal-direction.jpg

monochord71

I get why people would want to boost the max teperature on the Plenty, and when I first got mine I had it cranked ALL the time, but I have since come to appreciate it much more at moderate temperatures where it has really great flavor and takes longer to deplete a bowl. When I want massive hits and huuge vapor density I turn to the ball vapes.

OldPotHead

I vape to get even
I love my plenty with dosing caps, but I've run into a bit of mouth irritation from the large amount of convected hot air. This is obviously just my theory, and I do get it a little bit with Mighty+.

I may have to start pairing with water.

Any recommendations?

OldPotHead,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use a rattle can for just about everything @OldPotHead ,
I also like the following as it can be used a few ways and is taken apart easily and cleaned in the dishwasher,

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

howie105

I'm sure Plenty can drive any water set up. Any practical recommendations?
For small loads (.1 g to .04 g) used with my powerful convection vapes (Plenty. ELEV8 coil, LSV) I prefer small water pieces. My fav is a 2.5" globe with a 9.5" stem, If looking for a little more volume I usually opt for a 10" straight tube bong.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What adapter do you use?
I use 14mm male to 18mm male to mate to the glass water pipes I listed above. The 14mm male glass inserts into the same spot where the stainless steel coil enters the filling chamber top on the Plenty.
Some do not like the heat convecting straight up into the Plenty by having it on a bong so there is also the same as above but with a bend (I prefer the straight job myself and I have used both and just keep the Plenty off the bong when I clear it between hits),
That said I mainly use a J-hook but water is fun too and helps with 'chirpier' weed. :tup:

UnidenWallet

Owned the Plenty for about 2 years, what would be the best way to cleaning the cooling coil, mouthpiece, and silicone tubing?

UnidenWallet,

howie105

One can clean the cooling coil in boiling water, it takes a number of water changes, but it works. Mouthpiece and whip is ISO and water rinse.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I gave up on the S/S coil in favor of a glass J-Hook, you can get dimpled versions and all nowadays.
Before I went with glass I would suspend the coil over a puck and heat it with a heat gun until oil stopped dripping out then I would use iso in a jar placed in the water of my ultrasonic cleaner, just had to keep flipping the coil as the iso jar was never tall enough.

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I just sold my classic volcano, was a trooper that never missed a beat, cats ended up holing the bags far to bloody often :rofl: , and the partner wasn’t to fond of me blasting it during a film etc:lol:, anyways I love the look of the plenty and its always peaked my interest, love the analog temp gauge, are they worth buying in 2022 ?. It will be my only electric device. And are they as reliable as the old volcanos are ?.

kiddvudu2

I just sold my classic volcano, was a trooper that never missed a beat, cats ended up holing the bags far to bloody often :rofl: , and the partner wasn’t to fond of me blasting it during a film etc:lol:, anyways I love the look of the plenty and its always peaked my interest, love the analog temp gauge, are they worth buying in 2022 ?. It will be my only electric device. And are they as reliable as the old volcanos are ?.
I have one listed in the classifieds if you decide to try it out!

Demonic chronic

I have one listed in the classifieds if you decide to try it out!
Sadly by the time I pay shipping I can get a new one cheaper here. Looks beautiful by the way. EDIT-what is it like to own, I’m looking to only get one electronic vape And I like the analog nature of the plenty.

Last edited:

howie105

Sadly by the time I pay shipping I can get a new one cheaper here. Looks beautiful by the way. EDIT-what is it like to own, I’m looking to only get one electronic vape.
Forgive me for barging into the conversation but, can you point to some online retailers you could order from? It will help everyone from suggesting and rejecting vapes that may not be available to you. Thanks

howie105,

Demonic chronic

Forgive me for barging into the conversation but, can you point to some online retailers you could order from? It will help everyone from suggesting and rejecting vapes that may not be available to you. Thanks
Vapefiend is my go to. Popular in the uk. EDIT- Can get a plenty delivered right now from vapefiend for £169.09 (they doin a deal).

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,

Demonic chronic

Is £169.09 delivered a good deal, and is a plenty worth it ?, dunno how long their deal will last. Calling all plenty owners:lol:

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,

howie105

Vapefiend is my go to. Popular in the uk. EDIT- Can get a plenty delivered right now from vapefiend for £169.09 (they doin a deal).
All opinion here based on use and ownership. Then Silver Surfer carries around half as much as the Plenty, is built out of stronger material (plastic versus aluminum), is cheaper to maintain (less moving parts), good with a whip or a glass piece.

The Plenty is my favorite party vape. 1 gram loads, easy for anyone to use, even new users. While you can cut down the load with concentrate pads, capsules, ect I find they compromise the best feature of the plenty that being a broad wide open oven. I am not saying it won't serve you well but that it is more of a niche vape for me.

The ELEV8R is a powerhouse, with excellent control with decent adaptability with glass. load range sizes out of the box is between .55 g to .1 g. Downsides that exposed coil heater will fire you up. Currently, it's my go to for tasty single hits.

The LSV, one of my favorite vapes. Most of the quality and advantages of the Silver Surfer in a smaller handier package. Downsides it has a cylindrical body that can roll onto the floor really quick, and it is no longer in production. Sniff, sniff, whine!

Good Luck and enjoy whatever vape you choose.

Top Bottom