• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fosil

I need some help please!
I can get a Plenty for a really good price, but (always) it has a problem, it did not get over 80c, and that's why it is sold for cheap. Is this a common issue? Is it easy to fix it?
Sorry English is not my language.
Thanks anyway!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I found this article... It may help if you're a Do-it-yourself person.
Please see if this helps...

Last edited:

Fosil

Please see this helps...
Thank you very much!, I'm a diy person, but electronics is not my field of expertise. I'd read the links, I will try to understand them better, but it look like it is not easy enough for my to try and throw u$s200 for a chance, sadly.

howie105

Thank you very much!, I'm a diy person, but electronics is not my field of expertise. I'd read the links, I will try to understand them better, but it look like it is not easy enough for my to try and throw u$s200 for a chance, sadly.
A heads-up as you gather your tools, you are going to need a deep reach T15 trox security screwdriver. If your Plenty is like mine a regular T15 security trox will fit all the other screws except for that one #@%^! screw. Good Luck and let us know how you make out.

howie105,
Reactions: Vitolo

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just managed to squeeze 3.5g into one bowl, my ealier bowls were thought to be 1.25g but that was with scales designed for heavier loads. A used puck from last week, it ended up a bit loose that is why I went up to 3.5g,
1622699760067.jpg
The new scales max out at 50g and came with a calibration weight.
So yes, the unit does need a lot of pot to shine, that puck will last for a short movie.

banianz

Hi all!! thanks for the thousands of useful info on this thread....
I would like to attach a bubbler to the Plenty.....how can i do this? which size of reducer i would need? Any links where to buy?
Im in Europe now.....
Thanks!!!

howie105

Hi all!! thanks for the thousands of useful info on this thread....
I would like to attach a bubbler to the Plenty.....how can i do this? which size of reducer i would need? Any links where to buy?
Im in Europe now.....
Thanks!!!

Cheap and easy, mostly cheap. The central line is the actual whip, the folded piece is the same diameter as the stubs that come with the Plenty and the red rings are o-rings for additional expansion, but proved to be unnecessary. The bubbler end of the connection depends on the dimensions of the bubbler. Good Luck

Vapinmofo

Personally I would never put that much material in the chamber. I would put in 100 maybe 200 mg and cover it with the liquid pad. the flavor will be better as it will not be harsh.
I am quite sure that 3.5 grams in their tastes terrible and is Harsh. try using less much less....

Vitolo

Vaporist
We are each have our preferences... and where the Plenty is concerned, techniques are many.
I use between 1 gram and 1.5 grams in the Plenty.
It depends on the strain density.
I do not enjoy more than that, but anything less does not give me what I love the Plenty for.
For me personally the liquid pad does not make a "lesser load" taste or function better (makes session briefer).
May you all enjoy the Plenty in the manner that calls out to you!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have not bothered with a top screen and filled all the way to the top of the black housing before and still managed to vape the whole bowl evenly but it takes a while and is a pain to maintain.
I really like the convenience of a vape lasting for a normal length movie (if packed tight enough) and quite enjoy the roasted flavor towards the end of a sesh (of course the flavor is better at the start but you cannot hit combustion even if you wanted so I vape until there is no more vapor production).
I found the mesh oil pad good as a water filter addition to my rainwater tank. :2c:
It is not called a Plenty because it is good for flavorful micro dosing, that is what my WoodScents is for.

ThirdEyeHigh

Man they are like supersized mighty pucks haha!

I have just got a plenty and I enjoy it, I am going to try a 14mm male to male joint to run it through water as 14mm fits snug in the silicone boot that connects the cooling pipe to the top.

I don't think I would worry about vape going up the heater as it would only be upside down as I'm taking a rip, I think I have only tried two 1g loads in it so far, I find anything less than a full puck even with the oil pad vapes too quickly for my liking. The first time I did a full load it made my eyes water as I was pulling back to back puffs till spent :D Not the best at conserving bud considering I am an Aus Medical user paying $$$ but I am happy to pull it out when I really need the heavy hits.

@LesPlenty - Howdy to another Taswegian?

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I use my plenty with an Ed’s Wood TNT Arizer woos/SS stem. I do use it upside down, and I find it does not work as well as the Crafty+ when in this configuration, but it does work. I have tried glass arizer short stems designed fo WPA but they break too easily. The great thing about the wood stem is that it will not break. I always use the reducer adapter and dosing caps, and the mass may be absorbing too much heat. Much better results with the larger chamber and more herb.

Chronicele

Please see if this helps...
Dang, as of yesterday, my Plenty started having very similar issues with heating up. It will at first heat up to the proper temperature I select, but if I keep it on and try to continue heating up, the orange light will turn on and off repeatedly and it is unable to maintain the temperature. Not sure what caused this, I've definitely dropped it a few times, but not recently. Luckily still within warranty, but has anyone else experienced this issue?

Chronicele,
Reactions: Vitolo

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
Dang, as of yesterday, my Plenty started having very similar issues with heating up. It will at first heat up to the proper temperature I select, but if I keep it on and try to continue heating up, the orange light will turn on and off repeatedly and it is unable to maintain the temperature. Not sure what caused this, I've definitely dropped it a few times, but not recently. Luckily still within warranty, but has anyone else experienced this issue?
Similar send it off and get it replaced. You paid the premium for that service.

Chronicele

Replacement unit was sent back to me the day they received my old unit, very pleasant experience.

Been trying out the SSV and Rogue while gone and I definitely still missed my Plenty, despite enjoying the different experience. The Plenty definitely goes through weed like none other, but the output is unmatched.

EVlL 55

...hello all.
my 1st Plenty was defective,..and as far as i know so was my 2nd....i say this because after a few years and a bunch of vapes i went for a 3rd...the flavor i did actually get off the 1 or 2 faint hits was so above anything else it warranted another look.
...im not sure if its the grind,..moisture content or what,..but this unit spews vapor on 5 or above.
....i use the longer LSV stem vs. the "whip" with an adapter for a glass path and its pretty amazing.
i also recently picked up a Volcano hybrid.
...so fast to heat and convenient.
..the combination of the two work very well for my situation.
....they definitely require more greens than most,..but the payoff makes it worth it.
..im wondering if i would prefer it to be digital?
...either way its my favorite vape.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hopefully they aren’t discontinue unit.
Elev8 Distribution (formerly 7th Floor LLC) discontinued production of the "Life Saber" (LSV). The decision was made to reduce the liability of someone dozing off, or being too relaxed, and "branding" themselves.
It's a fearful time for makers of equipment that have any potential for customers to get burned.
It is the Day of the Whiner.
So many pricks out there are ready to find fault with a product that they feel may yield them personal gain.
I hope the Plenty does not fall into this category.
I love the Plenty!

Top Bottom