ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
He's 'Right On!'
Now that I have the 'Digit' I realize that, in My Personal Experience the Volcano is the Ultimate in
Flower Power! Trouble is, whenever I change back to the 'Plenty', I change My mind? :horse:
I guess where you were born might influence you ideal’s?
Growing up where CANNABIS is important to being CIVILIZED!
Da PLENTY is decent for my taste?

Never had a bag?
It must be cool for economic challenge’s!

ejackyou

Hamilton
Actually, I would say that the Plenty is a more highly developed vape than the Volcano,
although the Digit was a vast improvement for many of us.
In fact, I would rate the Plenty at the Top of the heap amongst all Vaporizers, if it wasn't
for it's inability to go to 430f .. That to Me, is the one and only improvement S&B could make.
:nod:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Actually, I would say that the Plenty is a more highly developed vape than the Volcano,
although the Digit was a vast improvement for many of us.
In fact, I would rate the Plenty at the Top of the heap amongst all Vaporizers, if it wasn't
for it's inability to go to 430f .. That to Me, is the one and only improvement S&B could make.
:nod:
Thank U @LesPlenty & @Vitolo 4-turning me on 2 da PLENTY!

This vaporizer in really underrated?

If one doesn’t own one?
@Baron23 do U have this device?

hopla

I am happy to inform all of you "Plentyiers" that Sticky Bricks' mini bubbler fits just fine into the Plenty's mouthpiece tube!
DSC_0003_d3edd61c-4089-4ec2-b36b-05c3b5c08810_776x.jpg

IMG_20190531_234358.jpg

IMG_20190531_234720.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, but 1- i'm high, 2- lighting is bad in that room, 3- i can't really move a lot because of 1- :ko:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I see you do the ...unlock filling chamber a tad so you can twist down a bit further trick for a smidge more roasting than standard.:tup:
That is a great looking solution for bugger rips and it looks like you have done extensive research to make sure it functions fine before suggesting it.:science:

hopla

I see you do the ...unlock filling chamber a tad so you can twist down a bit further trick for a smidge more roasting than standard.:tup:
That is a great looking solution for bugger rips and it looks like you have done extensive research to make sure it functions fine before suggesting it.:science:
To be totally honest with you I didn't know there was such a technique, I locked it that way since day 1 of use and never even tried another way.
On the other hand I found out that I first used to have very light ABV, and now I keep vaping even when there's very little vapour, at 7+ as the heater is reactivated and the light goes on I take big long rips and now I have darker ABV (and it hits really hard, very often even with the mini bubbler I can't help coughing ... That Plenty is really a beast)

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
Hello I kind of asked the same question in the Volcano thread, but can you take a few hits, maybe 5 or 6 and theb comeback 4 hours later to finish the same bowl and have the same effect as the first hits?

Last edited:

JEMSKU

Hello I kind of asked the same question in the Volcano thread, but can you take a few hits, maybe 5 or 6 and theb comeback 4 hours later to finish the same bowl and have the same effect as the first hits?

I don't own a Plenty so maybe I shouldn't say anything, but...

In my experience this can't be done with a vape unless you vape a very small amount the first go. Realistically every puff is going to be slightly different from the last as you go through the extraction. The more volatile compounds will be the first to be vaporized and will extract fairly quickly, the more stable ones will be left behind to be extracted over the course of the bowl.

This is why I've moved away vapes with load sizes I can't finish in one go. I'm more of a micro doser and I didn't enjoy it when one dose was different in effect from the last.

It's why I like my logs and vapcaps!

Last edited:

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down

In my experience this can't be done with a vape unless you vape a very small amount the first. Realically every puff is going to be slightly different from the last as you go through the extraction. The more volatile compounds will be the first to be vaporized and will extract fairly quickly, the more stable ones will be left behind to be extracted over the course of the bowl.

This is why I've moved away vapes with load sizes I can't finish in one go. I'm more of a micro doser and I didn't enjoy it when one dose was different in effect from the last.

That's I love my vapcaps but I have heard so many good things about Storz&Bickels that I want to get one but the session thing kind of turns me off, so that's why I have been asking if it is posibble ti extend the session through the day!!!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been asking if it is posibble ti extend the session through the day!!!
Possible but not recommended, as @JEMSKU explained, the flavour goes down with every puff, the Plenty still tastes good to me until the vapour stops but that is in one session, I don't like stopping and starting.
I also use the Plenty with a J-hook due to the low temperature of the device, this helps retain flavour too.
The unit comes with a big concentrate pad, you can just use enough pot to cover the bottom screen then place the pad on top for a short session, but this Plenty works best with Plenty of everything, time, amount of meds, length of a slow draw all add up to a great experience.
This is a great vape for a movie, no continual filling required.
If I want a quick sesh and want similar effects and flavour profile...I use my Tera through water, shits on the Mighty for a quick hit.:2c:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

In my experience this can't be done with a vape unless you vape a very small amount the first go. Realistically every puff is going to be slightly different from the last as you go through the extraction. The more volatile compounds will be the first to be vaporized and will extract fairly quickly, the more stable ones will be left behind to be extracted over the course of the bowl.

Some like a bag?
Some like a torch?
Some like a battery?

Desk top, log, portable, torch function for some!

Desktop wise the PLENTY is perfect for me?
2012 I started VAPING!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ditch the S/S cooling coil and replace it with a glass j-hook and your Plenty will taste plenty better.:tup:
I don’t use the cooling coil?

With a JHOOK or H2O pipe direct 18mm usually!

I like glass on my lip’s?
Maybe it’s only my issue?

Whatever function’s 4-U?

ataxian,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I does not change it that much, just tastes a bit better and you can clean it easily to keep that better taste.:2c:
I like the shape of this j- hook(18mm) as it does not curl around so far, better angle;
jhook-glass-j-hook-adapter-14-mm-18-8mm-creative.jpg

These are the ones I use but are currently out of stock.
You can attach it directly to the Plenty chamber or use a 14mm to 18mm male to male GonG adapter;
See here post #25
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/the-plenty-by-storz-bikel.487/page-2

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I does not change it that much, just tastes a bit better and you can clean it easily to keep that better taste.:2c:
I like the shape of this j- hook(18mm) as it does not curl around so far, better angle;

You can attach it directly to the Plenty chamber or use a 14mm to 18mm male to male GonG adapter;
See here post #25
Those JHOOKS R still $20.00 USA 4/5 6 year’s Ago?
My question 4-U is da following: LEMON HAZE ROSIN I want 2 put in my PLENTY?

What is da program 4 ROSIN?

Please advise?

MurderByVape

See here post #25
Beautiful. Now I need it to be in stock. Thank you!

MurderByVape,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom