PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Honestly I was thinking the f bomb was going to be a total replacement stem for the solo that would allow for water of some sort? IDK I like the F Bomb but I just thought it was going to be something different.

i thought the same thing. i honestly cannot tell the difference between this piece and the PN WT. maybe the only difference will be the price?

Kaptan

i thought the same thing. i honestly cannot tell the difference between this piece and the PN WT. maybe the only difference will be the price?
From the pics, the f-bomb seems to be better quality than the Pinnacle WT, but won't know for sure till someone has both.

Kaptan,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
From the pics, the f-bomb seems to be better quality than the Pinnacle WT, but won't know for sure till someone has both.
There are some differences, Pinnacle WT lets water in to your mouth when clearing or hitting hard, f-Bomb will not. Pinnacle WT is thicker, wider and much heavier and bulkier, f-Bomb is lighter, slimmer and diffuses better IOO due to the f-Bombs jet diffusion design forcing the vapor down in to the water in a confined space.

Both are 14mm only and a welcomed addition to the Solo as they work great.
PV

Honestly I was thinking the f bomb was going to be a total replacement stem for the solo that would allow for water of some sort? IDK I like the F Bomb but I just thought it was going to be something different.
I was under the impression that the 'device' you are referring to was/is the PVH20 adapter (?), which was/is designed to be used exclusively with the Solo (other vape versions being developed?); separate from the f-Bomb.

Of course that's all speculation on my part since I don't work for PV and I'm too lazy to search through the history to find the facts :p.

edit: just wanted to report the discount code works on the f-Bomb. Pretty sweet, $98.99 for one of these little babies. I already own the PN WT, but I'm tempted to give this guy a spin too.

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I was under the impression that the 'device' you are referring to was/is the PVH20 adapter (?), which was/is designed to be used exclusively with the Solo (other vape versions being developed?); separate from the f-Bomb.

Of course that's all speculation on my part since I don't work for PV and I'm too lazy to search through the history to find the facts :p.

edit: just wanted to report the discount code works on the f-Bomb. Pretty sweet, $98.99 for one of these little babies. I already own the PN WT, but I'm tempted to give this guy a spin too.

I would REALLY love a comparison of the two!

Deadshort480,

od88

Man, I need to follow the vape scene more closely. For awhile I was wishing the Solo had a bubbler stem/attachment, unaware of what's out there. Needless to say, what a pleasant surprise to find the F Bomb at PV. Ordered and completely stoked :)

od88,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Man, I need to follow the vape scene more closely. For awhile I was wishing the Solo had a bubbler stem/attachment, unaware of what's out there. Needless to say, what a pleasant surprise to find the F Bomb at PV. Ordered and completely stoked :)
I'm sure you'll love it! (I use a Zapubbler ... my primary portable is the MiniVAP not Solo right now ... but either/or the f-Bomb will be great I'm sure! ... I'm considering adding this to my collection at some point as well ...)

JCat,
Can't read the bag. What flavor are they?
Ruffles All Dressed - available in Canadia. Not my personal favourite flavour.

edit:
Ruffles All Dressed
Curse you CheeseSandwich :brow:

I would REALLY love a comparison of the two!
i, as well
Welp, I doubt I'll be grabbing one of these any time soon, but any SO resident that picks up an f-Bomb is welcome to try out my PN WT.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Placed an order for the F-Bomb and some parts, will take a while till it arrives but looking forward to it :)

vakedcow,
Reactions: JCat

kingtut106

So I'm not sure if I should post this hear, but I'm out of options at this point. I ordered a megashot from PV almost 8 weeks from today. The package shipping would take 6-9 days, I waited over a month never receiving a delivery attempt notice or the package. I have ordered from PV at least 5 other times and everything has gone perfectly. I called PV and was told to go to my post office and make them go check in the back for the package. Maybe my post office is worse than most, but this took three times of me showing up before the actually went back and checked at that very moment. There was no package and I never received a tracking number from PV so the post office could not do anything else for me. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Am I just out $58 with no piece?

kingtut106,

thesoloman

@mvapes if you mean the EQ then i would say take a glass elbow and put one on both ends of the whip, then the fbomb on top.

thesoloman,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Yes I meant the EQ - I am thinking a 18mm female to male over the heater cover with an ELB in the male side. Then attaching the F Bomb or a hydra-tube.

I'm trying to eliminate the whip.

mvapes,

thesoloman

I like your idea, let me know how it works! i may have to find myself a similar setup... oh god time to buy a new eq lol

thesoloman,
Reactions: mvapes

Kaptan

Yes I meant the EQ - I am thinking a 18mm female to male over the heater cover with an ELB in the male side. Then attaching the F Bomb or a hydra-tube.

I'm trying to eliminate the whip.
I think you will need a male 18mm to 14mm male adapter since the f-bomb is 14 mm.

Kaptan,

kingtut106

Have PV track and trace the package and that should resolve the I would think:shrug:

PV told me they cannot tracking small packet USA air packages because they do not ship them with tracking numbers. Looks like I'm out of luck the post office refuses to check again (I think they hate me there now haha). PV said it might show up after going to the post office and asking, but it has been a couple days and nothing has shown up. It looks like I'm out of luck, but don't get me wrong PV is still a great seller and I will still buy from them, might make sure I choose a shipping option with a tracking number next time.

kingtut106,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Try the next post office up with the stupidvisors are. Maybe you will have some luck if you rattle them a bit.

Dreamerr,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
There are some differences, Pinnacle WT lets water in to your mouth when clearing or hitting hard, f-Bomb will not. Pinnacle WT is thicker, wider and much heavier and bulkier, f-Bomb is lighter, slimmer and diffuses better IOO due to the f-Bombs jet diffusion design forcing the vapor down in to the water in a confined space.

Both are 14mm only and a welcomed addition to the Solo as they work great.
PV

What jet diffusion are you talking about? The percs look extremely similar except maybe the shape of the holes and the splash guardss look identical as well. I think if you fill the pinnacle wt with an appropriate ammount of water there is little to no splash back

I really dont get it...what happend to the FC bubbler that was in the prototype stage almost a year ago? And the PVh2o they were talking about? Insteadthey release the pinnacle water tube relabled as an "fbomb" almost a year after the pinnacle WT was released?

And isnt the pinnacle WT made in north america? If so that would be a false statement by PV stating the FBomb is the only one of its kind made in North america...

I feel like they really dropped the ball, although people are buying so i guess im wrong

od88

What jet diffusion are you talking about? The percs look extremely similar except maybe the shape of the holes and the splash guardss look identical as well. I think if you fill the pinnacle wt with an appropriate ammount of water there is little to no splash back

I really dont get it...what happend to the FC bubbler that was in the prototype stage almost a year ago? And the PVh2o they were talking about? Insteadthey release the pinnacle water tube relabled as an "fbomb" almost a year after the pinnacle WT was released?

And isnt the pinnacle WT made in north america? If so that would be a false statement by PV stating the FBomb is the only one of its kind made in North america...

I feel like they really dropped the ball, although people are buying so i guess im wrong

I bought for several reasons. I'm familiar with the PV store, I believe this was my 3rd purchase. Also wanted the 14mm PVHE GonG for my bong, which is also needed for the bubbler. And the price with discount was just the icing.

od88,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I think if you fill the pinnacle wt with an appropriate ammount of water there is little to no splash back

I really dont get it...what happend to the FC bubbler that was in the prototype stage almost a year ago? And the PVh2o they were talking about?

I will say IME... i have the Pinnacle WT and i have NEVER got water (splashback) in my mouth when i clear it and i can clear it pretty hard sometimes. i also agree (and said it a few pages back) with the statement of what happened to the FC Bubbler, the PVH20??? i do like PV for their prices and speedy shipping

mmenzie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom