PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hello FC,

We are very excited to become a Sponsoring Retailer and be a part of the FC community and hope that we can add a lot to the community here. PlanetVape.ca, based out of Toronto Canada (GTA), is run by a team of Vapor Fanatics! fanatics about Vapor, Customer Security, Discretion and Customer Service.

Our roots are in the local medical community, where we have been promoting vaporization for many years. With many happy customers and valuable gained experience, we have now brought our product selection online and made it available worldwide. Our team is Health Canada licensed in Canadas Medical Marijuana program, allowing us access to help patients who are licensed members of medical dispensaries.

We carry some of the best vaporizers on the planet along with all of their accessories, as well as some hard to find products such as custom made short exotic wood LB stems from Eds TNT, CVault storage/curing systems, Vapo-Bowls, Vapocanes, Vaponics and the awesome Sublimator, Inhalater XP and Omicron / Persei to name a few. Before we decide to carry a product here at PlanetVape, our team tests it to make sure it is a product we would want to own and use ourselves. Our product selection is always growing, thanks to valuable input from our customers.

PlanetVape is an authorized distributor for all the products we carry, you get the newest models and full warranty, buy with confidence.

Shipping is always discreet and Free* in Canada and the USA when your order sub total is 130.00 or more.
This isn't the cheap shipping your Grandma uses, this is fast 1-5 business days max, fully trackable with a tracking number, fully insured and we always use very discreet packaging and labelling. PlanetVape never appears on any packaging, labels or PayPal / credit card statements and all invoices are emailed only.

NO customs, duties, taxes or fees to the USA, yeah Free Trade. International shipping is also available and we always take steps to ensure our International customers pay the lowest import fees if any at all.

We love hearing from our customers and all feedback is greatly appreciated, show us some love on this thread
or email us at:
info@planetvape.ca
or contact us through our website:
PlanetVape Contact Us
or call us toll free:
1-855-773-7719
and if we dont have what you are looking for, we will do our best to get it.

Access our FC discount code page by clicking our signature footer, they change regularly, so check back often for specials.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great to have you guys on board and congrats on the new online store. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have a good store for vapes and accessories right here in Canada. There are plenty in the U.S. but being able to buy 'locally' is so nice.

Your prices look to be on par with U.S. stores which is rare, and a nice selection too - I haven't seen Grunge Off Super Soaker anywhere else in Canada. Let's use that as an example. If I ordered 1 bottle from ALT it would cost $37.09 and take 5-10 business days plus customs delay. From you it's $23.77 and here the next day! (I ordered some GOSS and a glass Launchbox stem from PlanetVape on Tuesday morning and got them Wednesday).

:tup:

vtac,

weedemon

enthusiast
not bought anything yet but I have been talking to the staff via emails a fair bit. i'm also pumped to see a cdn vape store too! :) I have also bee busy posting reviews of their gear i already own! :)

will be placing an order soon though! i just wish 7th floor would pull their heads out of their asses and let you sell their stuff! :D

I need a new pick and dont wanna pay 20 bucks shipping on a 2 dollar piece of equipment! :mad: losers. :(

hehe sorry for the off topic rant :p

best of luck to you guys! like i said i will be ordering shortly ! :)

weedemon,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks vtac and weedemon for your support.

Due to a lot of confusion over Arizer Solos, we just wanted to let everyone know that all of our Solos shipping for the last 2 weeks are all the Stainless Steel Bowl versions and we also carry bent 4 hole aroma tubes / stems as well as straight 4 hole aroma tubes / stems, power adapters, car chargers and travel caps.

We are only 45 minutes away from Arizer, so we have a geographical advantage to offer customers the newest revisions sooner.

[h]Use our 15% off Discount Code to save BIG + get FREE Expedited Shipping in North America[/h]
*** PlanetVape is an Authorized Arizer Distributor ***

PlanetVape Solo Page

Peace and Love,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Great doin biz with ya PV.....

Looking forward to trying out the 4-hole stems (especially the straights) and the caps.

PEACE

smokum,

weedemon

enthusiast
Ok I finally had the pleasure of dealing with planet vape.ca!

I ordered a spare box of cartomizers, the Mix n ball mini grinder for the mflb, and a few other things!

The whole process was very painless. I had a few questioned for them about accessories they sold. they replied the same day every time! they also gave me some freebies! thanks a lot guys!

oh and somersetting that deserves a real mention. I was gonna buy these vacuum sealed containers for purging my oil in it. I mentioned this to them AFTER I had completed my order. they tracked me down and told me that they will not be suitable for what i wanted to use them more. they are more suited for storage. they offered to take these off my order if i wanted. which i did. thanks for the heads up guys.

but why i wanted to mention this. I was buying something that would not work for what i wanted. they didn't have to tell me that. I had already bought them of course. = but they didn't let it slip and make a few bucks on me. they did the nice thing and asked me then saved me some money!

with service like this I would be a fool to shop elsewhere! :D

thanks for the positive experience!

weedemon,
Just placed my second order with you guys (Omnicron double kit/accessories and some stuff for my EQ)
and wanted to thank y'all for being so awesome to deal with. I've finally found my one stop shop since you carry the 4 vapes and accessories I own at better prices than my local stores. After a few shady dealings with other Canadian online vape stores dealing with PlanteVape is like a breathe of fresh air.

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, they are greatly appreciated. We love all the pre sales questions as they help in making an informed buying decision.

We have also received lots of great suggestions from FC members, some of which have already been implemented and some others we are still working on.

Take a look at our contest thread where we are giving away an Omicron double kit this month, as a way of saying Thank You for your support.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
These guys are awesome. recently bought a vapocane from them. very speedy delivery and fast replies to emailed questions. looking forward to my next purchase with them :D

ilovebOObs,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
was a pleasure working with PlanetVape.ca Great retailer, very speedy, and since one item i wanted was out of stock, they offered to wave shipping when it came back in. above and beyond no doubt.

IAmKrazy2,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks for your support IAmKrazy2, backordered items are almost here.

[h]Christmas Special - Today until Midnight December 25, 2011[/h]

christmas_special.png

PlanetHaze,
I just want to say that Planet Vape is among the best retailers I have had the pleasure to deal with. I would not ordinarily be comfortable posting on a forum of this nature, but these guys really deserve some praise and if not from me, then who?

I originally purchased from Planet Vape because they were the only retailer of a specific model vaporizer I was looking for, which arrived defective (thanks Canada Post). They recommended that I return the unit to the manufacturer - which I did - who expeditiously repaired and returned it...defective again! This time I blame FedEx.

Rather than wash their hands of the situation (after all, they had my money already and I couldnt exactly call the cops to complain about my defective vaporizer), Planet Vape offered a full refund and took care of shipping! Amazing.

Since then, I have purchased the herbalAire 2.2 from them, which they tested prior to shipping out and in addition, have provided invaluable advice since I am somewhat of a newb trying help a family member with a serious medical condition. I could go on and on, but other forum members will probably just think I just work for them. Great organization, great prices, knowledgeable staff and discreet shipping & billing. Thanks Planet Vape!

4MedicinalPurposes,

BagAVape

You guys certainly deserve all the praise you get here !
I recently ordered from planetvape and the customer service was great, really went the extra mile. Really polite and professional, good vibes. They were also quite generous, had a gift or two included ;)
Thanks guys :)

BagAVape,

StickyShisha2

coupon code CARTME isn't valid when i tried to order. Is there any specials available for the Omicron?

StickyShisha2,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks for all the glowing comments, they are so nice to read and we appreciate the time taken to write them.

Hi StickyShisha, sorry about the CARTME code problem, it was an error on our end and has been corrected.

The other code you can use is FCLOVE15 for 15% off on any accessories when you purchase a Vaporizer. They can be any accessories in our store, not just Omicron accessories.

Since the codes can't be combined, you'll need to calculate which one will save you more money. The CARTME code is worth 24.50 of free cartridges. To match that with the FCLOVE15 code, you would have to buy 163.35 worth of accessories (163.35 * 15% = 24.50). Accessories are everything in our store except vaporizers themselves.

If you have any other questions about the Omicron or the codes, please email us info@planetvape.ca or call toll free in North America 1.855.773.7719

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks PV for the awesome customer service experience! You guys definitely know how to run a good business and keep loyal customers! Super fast shipping and amazing communication make this my premier choice for my vape needs.

vape4life,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just wanted to thank PV for their excellent customer service. Looking forward to future interactions with you guys. :D

jambandphan03,

Darb

It says that those discount codes aern't for omicron products.
What about the persei? Will cartme work for the persei?
I'm about to preorder....

Darb,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi Darb,
Yes the CARTME code or a similar future code will work on the Persei and when it starts shipping you will have your choice of which two free cartridges you would like. The Persei will ship with two 5.0 Ohm Cartridges already included. You can choose other Ohm cartridges as your free ones to try out. Mix and Match, get a 4.0 Ohm and a 3.0 Ohm or two 4.0 Ohms etc., your choice.

Right now the free cartridges will be shown as Omicron cartridges just as a placeholder until the Persei cartridges get listed. You can specify in the notes to seller during checkout which Ohm cartridges you would like as your free ones.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks again vape4life and jambandphan03, we love our customers too, it is amazing how many really nice people we meet from all around the world.

[h]FOR ALL SOLO LOVERS[/h]
We are excited to be announcing the upcoming availability of several Solo pieces that customers have been asking for.

Ground Glass on Glass connector Stem tubes in both 14mm and 18mm, carbed and non-carbed. Made using high quality Ground Glass connectors and the OEM Solo stem tube for a factory perfect fit. Also features roll stops.

A Stealth adapter that allows you to conceal your Solo during use.

PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems (PVHES). We are working on these still to squeeze the most we can out of them.

Our piece De Resistance, the "F-Bomb". This is a Solo game changer. More details soon.

All products will be listed on the Solo page of our website http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/solo-vaporizer-by-arizer.html when available.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just got a solo, and just ordered some extra stems from you guys at PV. Looking forward to your Solo extras...any idea when we can have a sneak peak? Thanks!

jambandphan03,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Nice to see a Canadian vendor coming up with 'toyz' for the Solo PV.....

And nice tease with the "F-Bomb" without even the slightest of detail mention ! Man oh Man....... ;)

Look for to seeing NEW stuff on the site !

smokum,

Kaptan

PlanetVape said:
Thanks again vape4life and jambandphan03, we love our customers too, it is amazing how many really nice people we meet from all around the world.

[h]FOR ALL SOLO LOVERS[/h]
We are excited to be announcing the upcoming availability of several Solo pieces that customers have been asking for.

Ground Glass on Glass connector Stem tubes in both 14mm and 18mm, carbed and non-carbed. Made using high quality Ground Glass connectors and the OEM Solo stem tube for a factory perfect fit. Also features roll stops.

A Stealth adapter that allows you to conceal your Solo during use.

PlanetVape High Efficiency Stems (PVHES). We are working on these still to squeeze the most we can out of them.

Our piece De Resistance, the "F-Bomb". This is a Solo game changer. More details soon.

All products will be listed on the Solo page of our website http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/solo-vaporizer-by-arizer.html when available.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape
What is the timeframe when these accessories will be available?

Kaptan,
Top Bottom