PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

seki

We are working on a new website to address all your great suggestions. Hope to spend more time on FC. To start, we will be releasing the last available and highly sought after RBT Splinter Z's. These are the handmade in USA versions with the Zion heater. We will announce availability here first with a private link one week before general release. Quantities are limited so watch this thread for announcement for best wood type selections.

Once our new site launches, we will be offering for sale a brand new vaporizer that can no longer be bought and had a 6 month waiting list when it was available for sale. We have kept a brand new kit, never used to be offered for sale for a special occasion. Stay tuned for more details.
☮ and ❤
PV

Were these ever put up for sale? I was hoping to grab a backup custom Z or two, and was curious about that mystery vape.

seki,
Reactions: Vitolo

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
Were these ever put up for sale? I was hoping to grab a backup custom Z or two, and was curious about that mystery vape.
I think the mystery vape is the sublimator... And I never saw any custom Z's go up, just ZV2 and ZV1 (which is what I had wanted)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: seki
Top Bottom