Phase3 Vaporizers

hotmeals

Serial vapist
IzfUJwi.jpeg

The Zetup!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Any tips on how to replace ZX Zirc bowl screens?

I made a video showing how I do it some months ago, but I went to my Vimeo page and it looks like it never did actually upload. And it looks the file was recently deleted just a few days ago from my phone to make storage room. I’ll make a new video and try to post it a bit later, it’s only 4AM right now, so good morning Z Tribe 😁

RedZep

I made a video showing how I do it some months ago, but I went to my Vimeo page and it looks like it never did actually upload. And it looks the file was recently deleted just a few days ago from my phone to make storage room. I’ll make a new video and try to post it a bit later, it’s only 4AM right now, so good morning Z Tribe 😁
Good morning. I would really appreciate that. There is no rush. I managed to replace the screen. But I went through about 5 of them, as I damaged them. I think my technique was way off.

But a screen is in place, so I can keep using ZX :)

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Spent yesterday using the OG glass bowl with a cut down @Delta3DStudios screen. It was ok. With the small amounts I use the heater was pretty far from the material. I probably should have bumped the temp from 400F but got decent vapor through a CC Protege v2. Will probably try again today with a smaller glass piece, or maybe I’ll just go back to the ZX bowl.

Don't forget that I now sell a basket screen to make short-depth 12mm basket screens which require no trimming
847_zoom_1715540003.png

Top Bottom