Phase3 Vaporizers

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Interesting.. I thought there was just zx an zxxl..so z8 is ceramic ?
All three of those are zirconia. The z8 was the first of the three and the only white one with a machined top screen and a fancy bezel style ring at the top.

The is also the sx which was a SS version of the zx. And of course the glass versions that superceded them all before phase 3 was born.

Garybuchanen

All three of those are zirconia. The z8 was the first of the three and the only white one with a machined top screen and a fancy bezel style ring at the top.

The is also the sx which was a SS version of the zx. And of course the glass versions that superceded them all before phase 3 was born.
Wow thanks for sharing history ! Very cool.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Alright sweet. For some reason I thought there were 2 portable one hitter concepts beside the stem. Very much looking forward to hearing more about these, especially the complete.

You might be thinking of my ELEMENT concept, though it’s on hold for now.

The idea of a Phase3 butane device purpose built from the ground up is very appealing! Would love to see this one become a reality soon!

I’m super stoked to try some samples out as I think it will offer a unique experience that isn’t really available yet. Rather than draw inspiration from other devices I really started with a process based approach and a very specific goal of the ultimate portable one hitter experience.

Enjoying the last little bit of weekend. Happy ripZ!
IMG-8892.jpg

Ultra rare PHASE3 Z8 sighting :bowdown:

🙏🙏🙏 Where the Z tribe all started!
Great brief summary!

Wow thanks for sharing history ! Very cool.

The Z8 was the first official release from PHASE3 as a company, also the first zirconia desktop ever made and the first 14MM coil powered ball vape for sale.

The first 100 pages or so of this thread were all about exploring my glass and quartz designs, which is where the ruby ball vape all began. It’s cool to reread the beginning of this thread as it was truly a unique idea at the time.

Someday I will do another all glass or quartz vape.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Heads up: I think there's like 5 Plug & Play ZX kits left in stock and a few without controllers; if you've been thinking about getting a ZX it’s definitely a good time to as I’m not sure if/when more will be coming.

I’ve gotten a few emails about new ZXLs, but I don’t believe there’s really enough demand to build them right now.

The 25MM ZXXL might very well be the last chapter of these zirconia desktops so consider grabbing one before they’re gone.

Cheers friends and happy vaping,

Itachi

Heads up: I think there's like 5 Plug & Play ZX kits left in stock and a few without controllers; if you've been thinking about getting a ZX it’s definitely a good time to as I’m not sure if/when more will be coming.

I’ve gotten a few emails about new ZXLs, but I don’t believe there’s really enough demand to build them right now.

The 25MM ZXXL might very well be the last chapter of these zirconia desktops so consider grabbing one before they’re gone.

Why are you moving away from zirconia if you don't mind sharing?

Suki

I'd love to get one (a ZX) but I have no use for a 110v coil (and 220v are sold out), would it be possible to get the head only?

Last edited:

RedZep

Mhhhhh I financially should not, but I will be sad to never get a ZX. What to do...
Having got mine recently due to realising they might mot be built soon, I don't regret it at all. That thing is one of a kind.

Warms up in a few mins. Can be used on j-hooks comfortably. Perfect fit in the Zirc bowl. Can be used hands free. No bowl pre heat needed for one hit extractions. Recovers it's heat rapidly for the next bowl.

It simply fixes every single problem every other ball vape has imo. And nothing else on the market is doing that.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
We all have to live within our budgets, there are more than a few drops/runs/limited editions/etc. that I wish I had but I know it was the right budget call to not get them at the time. Luckily, if you’re on FC, you’re tapped in to the artisan pipe line (heh, happy coincidence) and there will be more that you can get in on when the budget is right.

:peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'd love to get one (a ZX) but I have no use for a 110v coil (and 220v are sold out), would it be possible to get the head only?

I have some 220V coils, but all the ZX's I have left are pre-installed in a 110V coil.
It's always tough guessing how many 220V kits to set aside.

Having got mine recently due to realising they might mot be built soon, I don't regret it at all. That thing is one of a kind.

Warms up in a few mins. Can be used on j-hooks comfortably. Perfect fit in the Zirc bowl. Can be used hands free. No bowl pre heat needed for one hit extractions. Recovers it's heat rapidly for the next bowl.

It simply fixes every single problem every other ball vape has imo. And nothing else on the market is doing that.

It's a great feeling to read your positive experiences with the ZX, I'm so stoked it's still living up to its reputation.

It is a bit tough sometimes for me to read the good feedback and wonder what happened; but in the last 12 years I've seen way more successful vape companies than me go through this same thing so I can't be too surprised.

I just ordered a ZX kit. Couldn’t resist the chance to own a piece of vaping history before it’s potentially gone for good!

I made the ZX for OG’s like you, I hope it lives up to its reputation for ya my friend, much respect for taking a chance on me.

All this talk really makes me want to grab the ZXXL, but the price is holding me back

The ZXXL was originally positioned and designed to replace the ZXL. There’s a couple secret features I haven’t even revealed 😅

We all have to live within our budgets, there are more than a few drops/runs/limited editions/etc. that I wish I had but I know it was the right budget call to not get them at the time. Luckily, if you’re on FC, you’re tapped in to the artisan pipe line (heh, happy coincidence) and there will be more that you can get in on when the budget is right.

:peace:

Totally accurate, probably best to not stretch beyond ones means just for a toy.

That said, I’m watching a borosilicate glass joint smoking tip on Instagram right now currently at a bid of $650.

It’s making me think strongly again about starting a bong company or offering a product line though PHASE3 to address all these cooling needs of enthusiasts worldwide. I know for a fact with this thermodynamics knowledge applied that I can make a better joint tip or cooling bong.
I’m still seeing dimpled glass cooling, which is 100+ year old technology.

Clapped_r6

Nice. I had drig my feet on the first screwball, all my glass is 14 so waiting too long and didn't get it. Saw the ZX, wasn't on my radar at all. Got it, love it. My buddy wanted my freight train, now it lives at his house.
Got a screwball, but the ZX wins the reach test the majority of the time.
I like all the variety

Top Bottom