• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickless_Morty

Also, I PM'd Ojan_at_Pax about this and never got a reply...

Hey everyone,

I want to let you all know that I am moving away from my current role at PAX, and am passing the moderator torch to members of our awesome Service team.

My presence on this sub has been spotty as of late, and I'm sorry for any frustration that may've caused. Helping out over the last 3 years has been amazing, and I look forward to continuing to support you all from a different perspective.

In my absence, you'll find /u/PAXcustomerservice as the new go-to Moderator. This account is shared by our CS members, so please connect with them if you ever need anything.

Back to being a lurker,

Ojan

Hey everyone,

I want to let you all know that I am moving away from my current role at PAX, and am passing the moderator torch to members of our awesome Service team.

My presence on this sub has been spotty as of late, and I'm sorry for any frustration that may've caused. Helping out over the last 3 years has been amazing, and I look forward to continuing to support you all from a different perspective.

In my absence, you'll find /u/PAXcustomerservice as the new go-to Moderator. This account is shared by our CS members, so please connect with them if you ever need anything.

Back to being a lurker,

Ojan

He left pax about a year ago.

Rickless_Morty,

fuby

Quick question, i dose very low like 0,05 bud at the time. I just noticed the concentrate lid is like a little container. would it be possible to put very small amounts of bud in there?

fuby,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Quick question, i dose very low like 0,05 bud at the time. I just noticed the concentrate lid is like a little container. would it be possible to put very small amounts of bud in there?
Tried it. Not great results. YMMV.
Pax is not the best for that small an amount. But the pusher is definitely the best way I have found to put in smaller amounts (not 0.05 small) with good results.
https://www.newvape.com/pax-pusher-accessory-for-pax-2-3-2731

Jill NYC,
Reactions: fuby

fuby

Tried it. Not great results. YMMV.
Pax is not the best for that small an amount. But the pusher is definitely the best way I have found to put in smaller amounts (not 0.05 small) with good results.
https://www.newvape.com/pax-pusher-accessory-for-pax-2-3-2731

Thanks i also ordered the pusher! I think ill just have to pack 0.1-0.15 and use it for multiple small sessions. Maybe the smell will be a problem but ill have to figure that out later on.

fuby,
Reactions: Jill NYC

lookhigh

FC member
when using there is a lot of smell but use the end caps and the standby smell is eradicated.

lookhigh,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi,
is there any way to check if a unit is original or a bootleg?
I received a PAX3 unit as a gift. I'm pretty sure it's legit, because it works really well, but ....
TIA.

overvaped,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I got this cover for my Pax a few weeks ago..

I love it! Very streamlined, fits well (I use it with raised mouthpiece), looks great.
I left it in my backpack with used herb -and I completely forgot it was in there. In other words, it seems to be smellproof! A much more elegant solution to keeping it shiny and stealth than others out there.

The only minor complaint is that it smelled when I got it - I gave it a nice bath in hot water and soap, let it dry overnight and the smell was gone.

I highly recommend- thanks for creating great products @Ratchett

Edit: Shoot - forgot to mention where I got it!
https://delta3dstudios.com/pax3-slim-case/

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

So I got this cover for my Pax a few weeks ago..

I love it! Very streamlined, fits well (I use it with raised mouthpiece), looks great.
I left it in my backpack with used herb -and I completely forgot it was in there. In other words, it seems to be smellproof! A much more elegant solution to keeping it shiny and stealth than others out there.

The only minor complaint is that it smelled when I got it - I gave it a nice bath in hot water and soap, let it dry overnight and the smell was gone.

I highly recommend- thanks for creating great products @Ratchett !
Nice to see you still playing with your Pax!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Nice to see you still playing with your Pax!
I really do like this guy. I only use it a couple of times a week - but it is most definitely in my regular rotation. I don’t think I’d enjoy it as much if it was my only vape, but if I lost this one, I’d get another one.
I think you are the one who talked me into getting it! Thanks for steering me in the right direction.

Oh and, I edited above post - I forgot to mention where I got it!

started@52

Pax Puppy.
EC647-BAE-2-D8-D-4720-8-D90-5-C3-BAE390017.jpg

chris 71

My half-pack lid melted. I contacted PAX, and they told me that's not possible under normal use. I assured them I was using it as normally as I know how. In one email they told me that the entire inside of the oven should have weed in contact, which seems contrary to the role of the half-pack lid.

The Newvape pusher/lid/screen setup fixed the problem. It's made of proper materials, and it's a definite performance upgrade.

The other plastic used in the PAX doesn't seem to have any issue, including smell.

IMG_2494 by Pedaling with Grace, on Flickr

Did this lid come with your pax ? Or did you buy it somewere after market ?

Is your pax legit as in not counter fit ?

I find your post very alarming . I have a pax 2 and was worried about the plastic lids . I bought one from a local head shop but after became concerned weather it was acutully OEM made made by pax .

After calling pax and talking to the shop owner im convinced it is .

But seeing your pic makes me wonder wtf . I use my half pack lid but i dont use my pax as much as i would like to for the simple fact its plastic in the over .

Why didnt they make a stainless steel lid for this purpose idk but WTF ?!?

chris 71,

mobilrog

anyone use those smell proof skunk cases? I travel a lot for work and am looking for a smell proof solution. right now I got everything in a fanny pack and I think anything would be better than that :lol:

mobilrog,

Adobewan

Justpassedu

I see the app is now out of apples App Store , I got a new phone and need it but can no longer download . Any idea on what to do ?

Justpassedu,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I see the app is now out of apples App Store , I got a new phone and need it but can no longer download . Any idea on what to do ?

This doesn’t help you in any way, but just saw this post on another thread and thought it was worth cross posting.

https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-bans-vaping-apps-app-store-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

Apple are banning vaping related apps (apparently)... This changes things up a bit

Edit; reading the article, it's clearly targeting ecig apps, but will the likes of s&b or pax get all caught up in the mess? Either way, it's an uncomfortable development

jbm

This doesn’t help you in any way, but just saw this post on another thread and thought it was worth cross posting.
I checked awhile ago and the Pax and Firefly apps are gone. The S&B app was still available, oddly. This is sort of stupid. What’s next, Leafly and Weedmaps?

jbm,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom