PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixeus

Hello Guys ! Even after cleaning fully my pax3 with Iso alcohol, good is very not good...It's hard to believe but i have a better taste in my china vap (Xmax V2 pro...)... :( Pax support verifed my serial number and where i buy mine and hey told me it was not a fake, but a legit pax...I don't understad....Do you know if a Pax 4 is on the way ? Thanks

Nixeus,

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Thought I lost my Pax 3 today.
I had it out and about the last couple days.
Got lucky and spotted it.( fell out of my coat pocket)

I realize now that it's one of my favs.
Well....it has a spot in my line up and I appreciate what it has to offer.

For a while there I started to think I was in the market for a replacement.

Fogoff

I own a lot of convection and hybrid vape- minivap - volcano - mighty - fury 2
The only true conduction vape I had was a Dynavap.
I've been gifted with a pax3 last xmas, I really like it!
I've read a ton of negative about this vape being overpriced and stuff. IMHO it's a very good conduction vape. and much more convenient to hang out with than most of portable vape.
I like the mtl (mouth to lung) sip action, long couch lock session !

mobilrog

soooo how the hell does the screen supposed to sit on this thing? i could've sworn the original one laid flat in the oven while these new ones i bought dont really fit like that.

mobilrog,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
soooo how the hell does the screen supposed to sit on this thing? i could've sworn the original one laid flat in the oven while these new ones i bought dont really fit like that.
Yeah, that threw me off for a bit. But it’s designed to tilt slightly to give it much better airflow.
I bought a flat one and it made the airflow way to restrictive.
Since then, I’ve embraced the tilt :)

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

mobilrog

Yeah, that threw me off for a bit. But it’s designed to tilt slightly to give it much better airflow.
I bought a flat one and it made the airflow way to restrictive.
Since then, I’ve embraced the tilt :)
lol ok. thats good to snow. ive been trying to cram it flat as gentile as i could, gave up and put the 3d printed screen i got that just seems like its to much airflow. still really awesome but the screen keeps falling out and its a hassle trying to fish it out of the ABV bowl.

elykpeace

exVASted
only have owned the pax3 a few days but i can say its a pretty sweet vape. i much prefer to take this one outside and on the boat! i set it to efficancy mode and sip for what seems forever.

have owned many conduction vapes but i think this ones my fav conduction vape to date. lighter on the throat then the dynavap and i dont have to fidget with a torch. fits a ton but the half pack is nice and not so demanding

elykpeace

exVASted
nailed the grind consistancy and pack. love this vape. heats up in like 25 seconds and acts as a electronic doob. nice change of pace from my Grasshopper which is still my favorite but can be too much at times.

ill admit i was skeptical since many consider pax to be the apple product of vapes but there doing someting right. i had put this up on entexchange to trade but had doubts and decided to unlist because i cant see not owning one. flavor on efficiancy mode is great for the first 10
mins and slowly tapers off and when the clouds are gone i flick the side a few times and my nice brown pax patty comes tumbling out. the ovens still shiny after many uses. i love how i can throw my pax caps and stick in on the charger in plain sight and it doesnt reek..

VERY happy with my pax3

~40 vapes so far but this is in the top 3 behind the GH and the woodscents. love love love it. going to fire it up right now! cheers guys

ohmygodimsohigh

nailed the grind consistancy and pack. love this vape. heats up in like 25 seconds and acts as a electronic doob. nice change of pace from my Grasshopper which is still my favorite but can be too much at times.

ill admit i was skeptical since many consider pax to be the apple product of vapes but there doing someting right. i had put this up on entexchange to trade but had doubts and decided to unlist because i cant see not owning one. flavor on efficiancy mode is great for the first 10
mins and slowly tapers off and when the clouds are gone i flick the side a few times and my nice brown pax patty comes tumbling out. the ovens still shiny after many uses. i love how i can throw my pax caps and stick in on the charger in plain sight and it doesnt reek..

VERY happy with my pax3

~40 vapes so far but this is in the top 3 behind the GH and the woodscents. love love love it. going to fire it up right now! cheers guys

Glad to hear more enthusiasts admitting to this. I think the Pax is great and the anti-pax vape snobbery intrigues me.

mobilrog

i love my pax 3 so much i got my wife a pax 2 and i put the volcano and the blunts up. the volcano is great but honestly just to much effort and waiting for not much of a payoff.

mobilrog,
Reactions: lookhigh

BR Ron

I bought my Pax 3 from Pax right after it was released. I have other vapes that have better flavor, and others that give more vapor. That said my Pax is the most convenient vape that I own. That fact alone keeps it in rotation. The battery life is great!. When I just want to get a quick buzz my Pax is the one I grab, and its always ready to go. My only real regret is I don’t care for the finish. I have the silver which is really scratched up, only because I use it all the time.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

fidget

Namastevaporizers - was £119 then searched for a discount code - just checked it actually cost me £110.
It's shiny rose gold - the matte ones cost more - but it's the full kit with half oven etc.

kiddvudu2

Whats up PAXland!? I had to drop by and give love. I rocked the PAX1 from PLOOM from damn near launch until November 2017 when I opted to trade/upgrade it for PAX3 during a warranty request. Holy shitballs what an upgrade! PAX1 worked very well, but had some definite flaws. PAX 3 to this day remains in my daily arsonal. So easy to use, so easy to clean, so portable, excellent battery life. I save AVB from all my vapes to make edibles, but those little PAX bricks are always noticeable while preparing to make coconut oil!

Cheers PAXers!

CosmoKramer

does anyone know why exactly the california cancer warning is on the pax 3? I know it's used on electronics that have small led parts within the unit. does anyone know what specifically the warning is for? the battery?

CosmoKramer,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
On their site:
Why am I seeing warnings on PAX products? +
PAX is committed to complying, and having its retailers and partners comply, with all applicable laws and regulations. California’s Proposition 65 law requires businesses to notify consumers about the presence of chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, and so PAX complies with this law by providing these notifications on its products.

Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but a notification law. The law does not ban products or regulate the chemical content of products. But Proposition 65 takes a conservative approach for when notifications are required, and penalties for noncompliance can be very high. In fact, thousands of businesses are targeted every year for allegedly failing to comply with Proposition 65 and have to invest significant financial resources to resolve those claims. So, PAX takes a conservative compliance approach and provides these notifications on its products and requests its retailer and partners do the same.

https://www.paxvapor.com/support/california-prop65/#why-am-i-seeing-warnings-on-pax-products

Jill NYC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom