• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandyke

Exactly like mine. But I lost the magnet before I noticed it fell out.

My magnet fell of while I was cleaning the device in the bathroom. Had luck, because the magnet sticks on its way to nowhere to the metal casing of the washing mashine. Unfortunately it doesn't remain in it's position. It fall out again very quickly, so I can't really use the half pack oven lid :/

vandyke,
Reactions: JCharles

Mr. Me2

My magnet fell of while I was cleaning the device in the bathroom. Had luck, because the magnet sticks on its way to nowhere to the metal casing of the washing mashine. Unfortunately it doesn't remain in it's position. It fall out again very quickly, so I can't really use the half pack oven lid :/
You can always use a folded screen or get the pusher (from New Vape, I think).

With your warranty, I'm sure pax will send you a new lid. I expect they'll want to see yours, since this a repeating issue.

Mr. Me2,

rsqemt911

The New one they gave me is a little differ looking that the original. The bump is rough and matte finish on the new one compared to the shiny original. Maybe they redesigned it.

rsqemt911,

vandyke

Because of one missing magnet, I was able to open the lid easily. Seems that there is something like glass wool inside. So maybe we should be careful at cleaning and do not soak the lid.

RIkbTGA.jpg

(http://imgur.com/a/ctr1K)

vandyke,

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Nice! I just ordered mine from puff it up, where'd you get yours?

How do you like it compared to the Solo II and other vapes you tried?

I use the Pax in different situations than my Solo II.

Its a much faster session than the solo, and the portability is great. Its also way more convenient on the couch laying down after a long day.

I had grips with the cleaning initially, but I'm spoiled with the Solo II - as there is nothing to clean unless you want a clean mouth piece (i like to build up some honey in mine).

It rips through water pipes and I generally just keep the heat set at orange for both water pipe and traditional dry use.

I have not used the concentrate and very likely won't. I have some dedicated pieces for that. The app is kinda silly IMO, as the standard temp settings work great.

Your going to enjoy your purchase without doubt.

Try the flat mouth piece and the raised, I decided I refer the flat as its easier to keep clean.

CustomizedClouds

How come the firmware development is so incredibly stale? All kinds of features have been noted, rehashed and brought up countless times. Were almost at the 1 year anniversary and there's NO development that's worth mentioning. The hardware platform is incredible and IMO it's being held back by lackluster software development.. Such a shame.

sNc

Been using the concentrate chamber for the first time and quite impressed!

Works really well with Crumble concentrates creating plenty of vapour and decent flavour.

kernal6500

Is anyone else disappointed in the concentrate insert. It seems like it doesn't get hot enough and does not vaporize all the concentrate. I never feel like im getting a huge rip and it gets frustrating. Also, I have noticed it leaks.

sNc

Is anyone else disappointed in the concentrate insert. It seems like it doesn't get hot enough and does not vaporize all the concentrate. I never feel like im getting a huge rip and it gets frustrating. Also, I have noticed it leaks.

What type of concentrate are you using? I found crumble worked better than shatter....also removing the PAX screen from the oven before inserting the concentrate chamber gives much better results in vapour and taste IME.

I understand what you are saying with regards to not using up all the material (tends to leave some collected at the sides of the chamber around the air holes) but this could be a cold spot due to proximity to the air intakes causing the issue?

With regards to leaking I find you have to be really careful with how much product you use in it (less is more) and also the device needs to be kept upright at all times..in saying that though again I had no issue with crumble but did find shatter made a bit of a mess making it onto the outside walls.

You'll never experience a huge rip from this kind of device but should experience the same quality and consistency of vapour production as you would when vaping flower. (Obviously depending on type and quality of material used)

radx

I bought a PAX 3 on July 13. 6 weeks later it stopped charging. I have reached out to PAX customer service 3 times and have not heard back from them. BEWARE OF PAX customer service. These folks are criminal. I have a $275 vaporizer that does not work and these pricks will not return my emails.
VERY DISAPPOINTED in these PAX crooks.

radx,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I bought a PAX 3 on July 13. 6 weeks later it stopped charging. I have reached out to PAX customer service 3 times and have not heard back from them. BEWARE OF PAX customer service. These folks are criminal. I have a $275 vaporizer that does not work and these pricks will not return my emails.
Just a reminder to read the rules:

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
  • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
  • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
  • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.
Please don't call them pricks in the future, thanks!

Mr. Me2

I actually have had great experience with pax because of their presence here. I suggest you pm @Ojan_at_PAX . I'm SURE he will help you and make things right.

radx

Just a reminder to read the rules:

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
  • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
  • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
  • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.
Please don't call them pricks in the future, thanks!
sorry bout that. i regretted it as soon as i pressed send and would happily edit the post if i could figure out how. it is pretty damn frustrating that all i can do is send emails to their customer service address and have no recourse if they do not reply or respond as they have no telephone number to call. but yes, i should refrain from insults.

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
sorry bout that. i regretted it as soon as i pressed send and would happily edit the post if i could figure out how. it is pretty damn frustrating that all i can do is send emails to their customer service address and have no recourse if they do not reply or respond as they have no telephone number to call. but yes, i should refrain from insults.

Really sorry to hear this, and I'm also sorry for the frustration we've caused. We're working hard to catch up but there's absolutely a delay, so I can help speed things up. Message me the case number from your confirmation email, or the email address you had used to reach out, and I'll get the team's eyes on your message right away. Our phone line is open from 9am to 5pm Pacific M-F if you'd prefer to call in. They can be reached at 1-844-334-4729.

Mr. Me2

Just saw that the pax 3 has new colors and a price drop!

Hey @Ojan_at_PAX - is the new finish on the pax3 new colors (in matte) like the finish on the pax 2?

Mr. Me2,

radx

Really sorry to hear this, and I'm also sorry for the frustration we've caused. We're working hard to catch up but there's absolutely a delay, so I can help speed things up. Message me the case number from your confirmation email, or the email address you had used to reach out, and I'll get the team's eyes on your message right away. Our phone line is open from 9am to 5pm Pacific M-F if you'd prefer to call in. They can be reached at 1-844-334-4729.
That is very kind. They actually reached out to me yesterday. May I suggest having an automated email sent out once per week notifying those waiting for service that there is a further delay but they are still in line. That simple communication would have kept me patient for weeks more. Thanks again.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I've always gone with a sandwich method for concentrates and the pax. Gives huge rips with less mess.

Earlier in the thread @ohmygodimsohigh had an awesome hack for concentrates through water.

JCharles,

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
That is very kind. They actually reached out to me yesterday. May I suggest having an automated email sent out once per week notifying those waiting for service that there is a further delay but they are still in line. That simple communication would have kept me patient for weeks more. Thanks again.

I'll absolutely share that suggestion with the team, and thanks so much for your patience! PM me if you ever need anything.

Just saw that the pax 3 has new colors and a price drop!

Hey @Ojan_at_PAX - is the new finish on the pax3 new colors (in matte) like the finish on the pax 2?

It's different than the brushed finish! Our Weeknd Edition PAX 2 had a matte finish, though.

More info here: https://www.paxvapor.com/news/pax_portfolio_update

Let me know what you all think. I'll be sharing anything/everything with the team :)

Ojan_at_PAX,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2

I'll absolutely share that suggestion with the team, and thanks so much for your patience! PM me if you ever need anything.

It's different than the brushed finish! Our Weeknd Edition PAX 2 had a matte finish, though.

More info here: https://www.paxvapor.com/news/pax_portfolio_update

Let me know what you all think. I'll be sharing anything/everything with the team :)
Okay @Ojan_at_PAX, here's some quick feedback.

Your site kept crashing on my iPhone.

I love the different "kits" you offer at different price points

I don't understand the pax2 differences to explain the differing warranties (that's where the site kept crashing). So that part was a little confusing.

And have I said what I REALLY want is a pax convection vape... pretty please??? :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom