• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
5mEHG3b.jpg

We’re proud to announce the third generation of the world’s best selling vaporizer.

PAX 3 is Intelligent, intuitive and instant. Like its predecessors, it features medical-grade materials and a built-in rechargeable battery for a reliable experience time and again.

Colored LED lights provide real-time communication and the device conveniently vibrates when ready for use. PAX 3 heats when you bring it to your lips and cools when you set it down.

It delivers a strong, pure vapor within 15 seconds, and subsequent heat-ups are nearly instant. The latest battery technology powers an oven 2x the strength of PAX 2.

PAX 3 is a true dual-use portable vaporizer for both loose leaf and extract. Switch from loose leaf to extract in just a few seconds with the included concentrate insert. Achieve dense vapor, no matter your material preference.

Personalize your PAX and download the latest device updates with the PAX Vapor App. Available for iOS and Android smartphones.

FEATURES

Material: Loose Leaf and Extract
Finish: High-polished anodized aluminum
Heat Time: 15 seconds
Temp Settings: 4
Charge Time: 60+ minutes
Device Dimensions: 4” h x .73” w x .34” d
Battery: 3500 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion
Bluetooth: Yes
Haptic Feedback: Yes
Warranty: 10 Year Ltd.

hW1UfaA.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

1 x PAX 3 device

1 x USB cable

1 x USB/AC charging dock

1 x Concentrate insert

2 x Oven lids, standard and half-pack

2 x Mouthpieces, flat and redesigned raised

1 x Multi-Tool

1 x Cleaning brush

3 x screens

PAX VAPOR APP

Use the PAX Vapor App to set an exact temperature and find the perfect heat setting for you. Get mellow flavor at a lower setting and a stronger, more intense taste at a higher one.

Check and update your device with the latest software to ensure you’re getting the best experience possible.

We take the security and anonymity of our customers seriously. Your identity will always remain anonymous and PAX will never share your information with third parties.

$274.99
Free shipping
Visit our website for more details and availability

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Nice work happening at Pax. High polished anodised aluminium is very in right now in the tech universe ;)

You should update your website to let Australians in :wave:

What is the temp range of the Pax 3, and is it still predominantly conduction powered?

BuzzDanklin

Pretty excited for the Pax 3 and the Pax ERA! I wrote down a few thoughts here.

Real curious to see how quick/easy the interchangeable ovens swap out. Pretty cool that it comes with a half pack oven, and concentrate oven now in addition to the standard full sized dry herb oven

Ojan_at_PAX

Company Rep
Thanks for the questions everyone :) I'm currently trying to wake our engineers up and find WAY more coffee. There's a comparison somewhere but I'll need to circle back on that!!

Ojan_at_PAX,

Mr. Me2

Thanks for the questions everyone :) I'm currently trying to wake our engineers up and find WAY more coffee. There's a comparison somewhere but I'll need to circle back on that!!
Jeez... This is an EXTRA early day for you! But I guess you expected it. All for great reasons!

:clap::popcorn::clap:

And thanks @Philreal187 ! I guess I didn't spend enough time on the pax website. I completely missed that!

LysergicHysteric

Editor-In-Chief of Vapelord.Reviews
Really looking forward to comparing this with the PAX 2 side by side soon. Looks like some improvements were made and I'm happy the PAX 2's price dropped. The PAX 2 may still be worthwhile to some people at the reduced price even if the PAX 3 is better with its battery life, and heat up time. Can't wait for this one.:p

pdx3325

Darn it - just when I thought my VAS was effectively treated.

I'm down for a 3.

ETA - Why is the Era only for sale in CO and CA? (ETA 2: Perhaps the pods are sold pre-filled?)

ETA 3 - yep, I am an idiot. Profiled pods.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Seems to me, marketing wasn't kept in the loop on this one lol! New product announcement without details! This was just our teaser :D

Pax wss my first vape, loved it and this new world it introduced me to. The Pax2 was great step up, I see no reason this won't be even better! I've been on a binge lately so I won't be ordering this one until early reports are in, but I'm sure I'll end up with one :clap:

Pax Labs has done a wonderful job from day one creating a great device, something simple and effective, that people can relate to and understand. It fits what the general public wants, while still satisfying many of us, the more informed and particular customers.

Thanks Pax, but now let's get with the info, you have eager customers!

Ojan_at_PAX

Company Rep
Q and A time! Mainly PAX 3 answers and more are coming, especially for Era and the App. I'll continue to relay your thoughts.

How does PAX 3 compare to PAX 2 and the original?

Click on "Compare Devices" on the PAX 3 product page for details.

PAX 3: and Era: Are pre-orders available?

We won't be doing pre-orders this time around.

I just bought a PAX 2. Can I return it? Is there an exchange program? What about through warranty services?

At this time there is no exchange program that involves PAX 3 or PAX Era. PAX 2 warranties where a replacement is deemed necessary will be fulfilled with the same model. If you had purchased your PAX 2 directly from our website, please see our return policy. If purchased from another website or local shop, it falls under their return policy so please check with them. Our PAX Pro's are happy to answer any questions about this as well, so reach out to them here.

How are PAX 3 and Era different when it comes to concentrates?

PAX 3 is a loose-leaf vaporizer utilizing conduction heating. The included concentrate insert for PAX 3 works well with a variety of stickier concentrates, and gives amazing results when a very small amount is loaded. In contrast, Era is designed with a wick and coil construction and only works with Era Pods, which have been sold to Bloom Farms in California and The Clinic in Colorado.

PAX 3: What are the size differences for the oven dimensions?

The oven holds about 0.35 grams of ground flower material. The Half Pack oven lid (included with purchase), let's you use about 0.17 grams of material in the oven. These amounts may vary with moisture content and level of grind, but not by much.

PAX 3: What are the temperature ranges?

Same as PAX 2. The default temp settings are 360, 380, 400, and 420ºF. Just like PAX 2, PAX 3's temperature ranges are adjustable through the device interface, using the ON / OFF button and does not require the app. Additionally, once set with the app, a custom temperature selection will be available as the fifth temp selection in temperature setting mode.

PAX 3: Will the app give full temperature control to the user?

The app allows selection of a custom temperature in 1ºF increments. Additionally, it allows for the selection of dynamic modes that change how much and how fast the device automatically cools and boosts oven temp based on lip presence and motion sensing. This allows users to make tradeoffs between vapor production, flavor preservation, and battery utilization while keeping the device at their preferred temperature.

PAX 3: Will most PAX 2 accessories work with the PAX 3? Specifically chargers and mouth pieces?

Accessories between PAX 2 and PAX 3 are compatible, including oven lids and screens, mouthpieces and chargers.

PAX 3: I had some issues with my PAX 2. Did you address any with PAX 3?

Feedback from our community has always played a central role in the development and design of our products from the original PAX device to PAX 3 and Era. As part of this continual improvement process we've made over 25 design updates from PAX 2 to PAX 3.

PAX 3: Are all of the colors that super glossy finish?

All colors come in a high-polish for a sophisticated look and feel - while you may decide to buff it occasionally, this certainly isn't a requirement. Plus, the anodization process makes the outer shell extremely durable, so all it take is a quick wipe to get rid of any fingerprints.

PAX 3: How does the concentrate canister work? Do you need to load and clean after every use? How is vapor quality compared to flowers?

Unlike other oil pens where the coil/ heater will burn the material and require regular cleaning, our oven is much gentler on the material and doesn't overheat it. Unless you want to minimize flavor cross over, you can just reload it with more material. You can clean more often obviously, but every 5-10 uses is totally fine. Vapor is generally thicker than flower. Always remember to load a very small amount for best results.

App: Does the app cost 59.99?

No. The PAX Vapor App can be downloaded for free. It will be available for iOS and Android smartphones.

More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom