Orion Induction Heater

swieder711

Here is the picture that I sent Dynavap
g1KIh2OZ2ventd1HDIRMoAf5MVmVFKz0bDNpF-i_yC5xqDSh3uYcAfsqHKfrTLKZXXIh32bDKOPIOak6rLgovVMqx4h2Q3ppBxY6YSVpdxdeDRKrf54-QQNBIwJjDV4DYM7C6QYqcqJWx0z-YzWx1gHMuGj2jG8dqkHfimyDv2KH_nUf6Psu1JddjEbA5Da0ZVzX5a-gBBtypEJVM6jZBeSyYb4aHla1eP1uBhQnVeeO_ksrDhwx9YArDM5WQXUiJtfaXVx_xL_ZN96-shOT33be3iP1Vh4cZgGgbJvjSLmx9lxjzdQmIOsWegHMzp42gCjDt7T19p1qKSOcFMNL5kJRNQL78Uyuw5WFTlr2DsEv5Dzqp4QlNJXIsmJXGMR8aReUWjZNF529jdDMFkzueVJ26VFhK2tP3wMV2BodxgAImiDF9xc9nvRXKOZLztX2CK_gNwQacvSUCeILUzmnRDOJPYeUaDkkcziqXtnhfJiJrx8hnuAluqrjcS-mLTnKfQjfyRbVSpyfUaLo_uFL1dANHulizjNKLyhTKE5_IMqJggSDfxL6OyjZuzIUdfdu2NvmoeZd9AGlrjfAa5ctSSMDu_NOl33trk4oL-ublplJiHKbV-jTotqBOevLXnIAtfkbVesSHEwKLkuB347oG5RtiDFckw3ttN007JwM8xLEFx1T6TjIYUj2GFEk5FI=w885-h1180-no

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I wouldn't want a wood body, simply because it would probably increase the overall size. However, I do admit it would be beautiful.
If VHB could figure out a way to make their Micro less blocky and more compact, that would make an absolutely beautiful portable. Just got my Micro last week, was shocked by how small it actually is.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: RobbIt

vapormachina

Do we know anything about the new Orion? will it be released before the 420? more problems in the development?? I'm surprised with the opacity of Dynavap with this thing, it is not usual in them🤔

vapormachina,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:hmm: Remembering a “battery free” world, DV is in conflict
About pushing it. My guess.

Tough place 2B in.

stark1,

vapormachina

:hmm: Remembering a “battery free” world, DV is in conflict
About pushing it. My guess.

Tough place 2B in.
do you think?? if it is, they shoud say that

I think it is simply an opportunity cost conflict, they are developing other things; but maybe they should have solved this first, many people are looking in this direction

vapormachina,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yah. They had a prototype-in-cup, never released; meanwhile, there is a flourishing market
For VapCap oriented induction heaters, some with bells, and whistles.

A huge monetary loss IMHO, what a bounty for others!

Even a bifurcation, corded, and portables!

Last edited:

vapormachina

I read on instagram about the possibility of the second week of April coming out, just around 420 :hmm: :hmm:

vapormachina,

vapormachina

do you think there will be any change a part of the plastic? maybe the posibility of removing the battery??🤔
it has been a long time waiting.. half a year

vapormachina,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey all! Hoping you can help with some quick info...

My Orion is cycling through red blue green repeatedly while plugged in. Any idea what is going on?

nadia_epic,

Orvaxxx

Anyone know if there is an update on a new Orion, Dynavap have these new ‘TED’s but what about the Orion?

Orvaxxx,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Instead of fail plastic, a metal enclosure should be a good alternative for V2, IMHO 💪

stark1,

Sikost

My Orion is showing cracks, dynavap will replace it but instead of sending it back you can "desactivate" the device now:

"We can send you a replacement once they become available. We currently do not have an ETA but we are hoping within the coming weeks. Please do one of the following to your current device:

Deactivate with paint:

• Drop a few dabs of paint into the USB port. Good paints to use would be nail polish, model paint, spray paint or white out. Please use a visible color other than black to allow for easy verification.
  • Handwrite your order number and email address on a piece of paper.

Take a picture showing the destroyed USB port next to your handwritten order number and email address.

Deactivate with a screwdriver:

• Insert a screwdriver into the USB port and twist 90 degrees to deform the USB port and plastic housing.
  • Handwrite your order number and email address on a piece of paper.
  • Take a picture showing the destroyed USB port next to your handwritten order number and email address

Please let me know if you have any questions."

JamesTiberiousKirk

It's gonna hurt taking a screwdriver to my precious baby, but now (that I know it is a road flare ready to ignite,) I will welcome V2.

JamesTiberiousKirk,
Top Bottom