ModPod Labs StemPod Si

Coustu

Has anybody on here paired your stempod with an Aegis mod? If so, how has it worked for you? Wattage or Temp? I’m wondering how it performs in TCR MODE.

Coustu,

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
@supershredderdan Any advice on how to explain my battery life results?

I'm using Samsung 30Q batteries.

Using @SpaceManWalking example, I get probably around sixteen 10 second draws on a single battery before it starts to die.

I will be trying another box Mod this week, but I'd love to get some information or troubleshooting advice from you. Thanks!!

Raskin666,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Has anybody on here paired your stempod with an Aegis mod? If so, how has it worked for you? Wattage or Temp? I’m wondering how it performs in TCR MODE.
I've used my Si with an Aegis Solo since I got them both last year. I used it at TCR 235, 35w, 380 degrees. It works well, and should work as a decent starting point.

gingerbier,
Reactions: BigJr48

GoldenBud

you mean after you replace your coil? because Kanthal coil won't work in TC mode, no TCR value for this material.

GoldenBud,

Coustu

I've used my Si with an Aegis Solo since I got them both last year. I used it at TCR 235, 35w, 380 degrees. It works well, and should work as a decent starting point.
What does it read as your resistance. Mine reads .32 but on my other mods it trade .26. And I can’t seem to manually adjust it. What resistance are you reading?

Coustu,

BigJr48

Just received my SI, is better used in watt or temp mode? Coils: fused clap stainless steel or NI???

BigJr48,
Reactions: arb

BigJr48

no TCR for default Kanthal coils, just wattage out of the box
45W fully opened fast draw or like 38W half opened slow draw
I ordered some stainless steel fused clapton coils for TCR but it rips in wattage mode, don't know why I didn't buy the SI sooner.

BigJr48,

BigJr48

I'm a newbie with coils, recently replaced the first set of coils on the SI, one coil lit before the other was getting hot spots. Now new coils light in sequence but read 0.191ohms for me that's too low, any opinions???

Last edited:
BigJr48,

GoldenBud

I'm a newbie with coils, recently replaced the first set of coils on the SI, one coil lit before the other was getting hot spots. Now new coils light in sequence but read 0.191ohms for me that's too low, any opinions???
did you spread them well like in this vid?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I would do a redo.
I spread,pulse slowly and strum first couple heats.
Should light up evenly make sure the nuts are tight also.

arb,

BigJr48

I would do a redo.
I spread,pulse slowly and strum first couple heats.
Should light up evenly make sure the nuts are tight also.
I just spread the coils more and now its reading .24, thanks for the help.

BigJr48,
im loving my stempod si , but i need A new mod for this. my current internal battery mods either give me a high temp cut off warning
or get vey warm and i have to wait for the mod to cool {high drain protection} and watch the battery go back up
modpodlabs recommends a geek vape aegis legend
while others recommend a mod with artic fox capability
what is my best option for both temp and wattage mode?

ChilledAsian

im loving my stempod si , but i need A new mod for this. my current internal battery mods either give me a high temp cut off warning
or get vey warm and i have to wait for the mod to cool {high drain protection} and watch the battery go back up
modpodlabs recommends a geek vape aegis legend
while others recommend a mod with artic fox capability
what is my best option for both temp and wattage mode?
I use an aegis x with zero problems.

BigJr48

Does anyone use ss coils? I want to run temp mode but my build is not heating up as I expected.

Last edited:
BigJr48,

BigJr48

Anyone know where can I order prebuilt fused clapton coils??? Stainless steel I prefer.

BigJr48,
Top Bottom