• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana II by RastaBuddahTao

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickmanfraud

There is a thread for the Milaana 2 in the Upcoming section of Portable Vapes.

I believe the major difference (besides some tweaks) is Milaana 2 is/was made by hand by Ryan.

The Milaana 3 is being made in China.

sickmanfraud,

sickmanfraud

Been having lung irritation for a couple of months now. Fuck lung irritation. Finally broke out the long stem for my Mi 2. Not highly ranked in the stealth department but it's making its name in the low lung irritation department.

you could try : from Glass, cooling stems

I would have to say that the XL8R (long) cools better. But you will not find anything this size that cools so well. I would not take my OG Xl8R out of the house due to its size. The Nub is Perfect.

https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=549
nubcooler-300x300.png

The glass is pretty thick I don't think it would survive a fall on a tile floor, but I would be very surprised if it broke on grass, carpet or even a wood deck.

Your luck may be different than mine so don't drop it at all is the best advice I can give.

IMPORTANT INFO: This is a stem with a 22mm length which means it will not fit most Splinter models but works well with my Custom Splinter Z.

I have tried adding a couple of layers of PTFE tape and the Nub fits my splinter

GetLeft

@GetLeft Time to get you an XL8R cooling stem!

Thanks for the recommendations. Just ordered the two pack xl8r package (short and long) from rbt along with an adapter that will allow me to use a DDave difuser I picked up way back but haven't used much due to not having the right sized adapter. I'll pick up a Nub if the difuser is too clumsy. I've been lucky up to this point with being able to handle the vapor of the pocketable convection vapes without irritation. Hopefully these stems fix me right up. If I have to start including water as part of my vaping, that will represent a challenge.

GetLeft,
Reactions: vapenerd

BestBuds

The Dude
Thanks for the recommendations. Just ordered the two pack xl8r package (short and long) from rbt along with an adapter that will allow me to use a DDave difuser I picked up way back but haven't used much due to not having the right sized adapter. I'll pick up a Nub if the difuser is too clumsy. I've been lucky up to this point with being able to handle the vapor of the pocketable convection vapes without irritation. Hopefully these stems fix me right up. If I have to start including water as part of my vaping, that will represent a challenge.
I made a ice stem similar to what enano sells. All you need is 10, 8mm quartz
pearls from DHGate and 2 rimless basket screens. I have done this to all my stock rbt stems. They make fantastic stem tea too. It'll wreck you up. :tup:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey @BestBuds I thought i saw you asking about Mi2's somewhere but I might be wrong... anyway.... some Mi2's hitting the store this weekend ... only thing is they have a stock music store pick on em as we ran out of the logo pic. Can mail em to folks when they come in about 2-3 weeks.

Once the picks come in (ordered a thicker pick for added strength) a good number of units including some Exotics will be listed. Looks to be about 75-100 left and then on to Mi3.

eideal852

Hey @BestBuds I thought i saw you asking about Mi2's somewhere but I might be wrong... anyway.... some Mi2's hitting the store this weekend ... only thing is they have a stock music store pick on em as we ran out of the logo pic. Can mail em to folks when they come in about 2-3 weeks.

Once the picks come in (ordered a thicker pick for added strength) a good number of units including some Exotics will be listed. Looks to be about 75-100 left and then on to Mi3.
Ooooh dang. An exotic mi is one I may always only dream of:zzz:

Verax

Good stuff! Almost pulled he tigger on the Sepele / Sepele, but I think I’ll wait to see what exotics come through first. Can’t wait to see what you guys have created!

Verax,
Reactions: Mangu

GetLeft

Friday night I was using my Mi2 with an enano gong through a dry bubbler to keep lung irritation (which is fading away thankfully) to a minimum. Saturday morning I got around to ordering the xl8r stems from rbt, along with an adapter so I can use my DDave difuser / mini water tool. Noonish today I get the package. Fast work, rbt; thanks!

The difuser / micro bubbler works very well but is a little cumbersome even without water. I think I recall at one point DDave had a version that didn't require the adapter but I missed out on it. The longer xl8r feels impressivley good so far. Tomorrow I'll give the shorter version a go. Hoping it will be all I need and I can maintain my stealth-mode Mi usage.

As I was messing with stems and what not the other night while trying to configure a way to use my bubbler, I came across a couple different packs of rbt screens which reconfirmed that yes, some screens are the right size but not stiff enough to hold in place. They want to go horizontal, which can get annoying. The firm ones almost have to be coerced into position. They are the ones to use. The xl8rs came with rimmed screens, I guess so you can remove them from the stem 'cause you can't poke them out from the opposite end. I'm sticking with rimless.

Magistra

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered a Milaana 2.

Any recommendations on which batteries and charger I should get? This is my only 18650 so far, but I’ve been eying a Tubo and firewood6 as well.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Cells: Samsung 25R or 30Q, LG HE4 or HG2, Sony VTC5, VTC5A, VTC5D, VTC6 or VTC6A, and Molicel P26A.

Charger: Nitecore, XTar... but not Basen.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey all... just a quick note to announce the appointment of cole@rastabuddhatao.com as the new CPO who will now be taking care of all customer service needs. He is @RBTcole round these here parts so congratulate and welcome him... RBT is stupid excited to have such a nice guy taking care of RBT Nation.

Congrats to @Summer for winning last weeks contest on IG.... next up a Splinter Z V1 with cooling kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom