Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

dieezus

that's a hefty price for "just an adapter" though

If you have an Anvil already.

The $180 one comes with the actual oven.

dieezus,

Marok

If you have an Anvil already.

The $180 one comes with the actual oven.
the adapter itself is still 50 plus tax ;(

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Got mine today! After almost a week of it being stuck in UK Royal mail office
Brushed one. machining is awsome, flawless.
performances are in line with (high) expectations. best VC stem ever, cooling wise.

only annoying thing I can foresee is dealing with o-rings and iso bath, same for VC tip, otherwise this is a solid buy from all POV.
more hot running water cleanings will maybe easy this by reducing iso bath frequency.

very happy customer here, despite customs fees. open world market was good while it lasted.

DocNicksche

Hopefully Royal Mail will catch up by then, they still didn't even scan the parcels from 8 days ago :cry:
...yeah! That's a real bummer with that RM strike directly before christmas! ...but I'm sure they have reason enough :uhh:

As much as I would have loved to receive my Gen 2 in time for the holydays, I know I will survive it to be delayed... The Gen 1 brought me through the year and it will bring me through the end of it too🤘 😎🤘

I'm looking forward to a new year with an awesome vape ariving for Starters!

DonMarteng

Hey folks,
The (to me) disappointing MVS and Vortex stems really kept me from investing into any other cooling stems,
but after going through a ton of pages over here I decided to give these Gen 2 Rainbow beauties another chance.
Why I prefer a normal Omni is due to the flavour and punch it delivers, not a fan of whispy tasteless hits I get from the Vortex.
The MVS was waaaay too heavy for my liking.
Really looking forward to see if this will replace the trusted Shomni, but from what Ive read Im really optimistic.
Hope the 3. generation will have a green version and it would be great to get matching rosium Ti tips, not a fan of SS tips.
In addition to that Id like to mention how nice and friendly my experience was when talking to Mad Heaters,
every question answered, every wish fulfilled and some freebies on top in my order.
Hope the stress will be over soon and wishing you a big fat vacation once all the stuff gets shipped out! :)
Cant wait for my (hopefully) very teal/green rainbow!

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Hey folks,
The (to me) disappointing MVS and Vortex stems really kept me from investing into any other cooling stems,
but after going through a ton of pages over here I decided to give these Gen 2 Rainbow beauties another chance.
Why I prefer a normal Omni is due to the flavour and punch it delivers, not a fan of whispy tasteless hits I get from the Vortex.
The MVS was waaaay too heavy for my liking.
Really looking forward to see if this will replace the trusted Shomni, but from what Ive read Im really optimistic.
Hope the 3. generation will have a green version and it would be great to get matching rosium Ti tips, not a fan of SS tips.
In addition to that Id like to mention how nice and friendly my experience was when talking to Mad Heaters,
every question answered, every wish fulfilled and some freebies on top in my order.
Hope the stress will be over soon and wishing you a big fat vacation once all the stuff gets shipped out! :)
Cant wait for my (hopefully) very teal/green rainbow!

Lovely post, and I hope the revolve will be everything you want it to be. But tbh, I'd also hope that a 3rd version will not come out for the foreseeable future. More colors, sure.

420_fitdad

Got mine today! After almost a week of it being stuck in UK Royal mail office
Brushed one. machining is awsome, flawless.
performances are in line with (high) expectations. best VC stem ever, cooling wise.

only annoying thing I can foresee is dealing with o-rings and iso bath, same for VC tip, otherwise this is a solid buy from all POV.
more hot running water cleanings will maybe easy this by reducing iso bath frequency.

very happy customer here, despite customs fees. open world market was good while it lasted.
Revolve o-rings are iso resistant, I throw mine right in with the stem.

ibnganja

The Gen2 Revolve is brilliant. Much improved over the first generation. It feels solid in hand. To be honest for the first generation I only used the glass stem. But now the Gen2 titanium is really good too. The cooling and the sheer customizability is awesome.

Highly recommend this .. and then grab a ReLoad while you're at it!

Amazing work madheaters.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Finally my order has been scanned on to the RM system 10 days after dispatch. Step forward, but cant see it arriving for a while. Still, it's on it's way 👍
👍

On the RM site, My order still says
“Sender preparing item”
Since December 10th.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: ibnganja

ljstavy

not sure if this has happened to anyone else here in the US but usps accepted the package it shows it made its way to NY but from what im seeing after that it was just sent straight down here to FL my package never went through customs no where on the royal mail side or the usps mail side does it show anything about a customs scan or anything. It looks like the package is less than 2hrs from me and the package departed the usps facility thats 2hrs away. so heres to praying this device shows tomorrow or saturday. but has anyones else package like skipped customs? or did it go through but maybe not get scanned because of the holiday season?

Last edited:

condition

I received mine on Friday from the Berlin seller and it exceeded my expectations. Perfect for Xmas. Just wanted to ask if in general there is a tip more recommend than the others and where is usage of reclaim filter screen recommended. With my "Omnis" I always preferred the 5 fin ti tip instead of the 9 fin.

Also I have selected the BYPASS airflow option and the MTL as the draw resistance control. It makes sense? Finally I ordered the first color option, the polished and I noted some small scratches.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I had my Gen I, and I loved it! I have my Gen 1.5, and I love it! Just ordered my Gen 2.0. Yup, I'm pretty freaking happy! I just went on the site to sigh and wish, but there it was... FACTORY SECONDS!!! Honestly, money is very tight, but seeing how the black is the same low price as the others (the one I want) I couldn't resist.

As things are, I just ordered a new cap to have as a spare. I'm gonna need a new tip. I really want a black one, and cap too when I can.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Yours was sent on the 13th I think, almost all orders from the 12th are scanned in now. They should get to yours soon, probably right after Christmas. Sorry for the very long wait!
Unless you're the president of the CWU or RM you've got absolutely nothing to apologize for. :tup:

And thanks for keeping us informed of the delays through email.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I received mine on Friday from the Berlin seller and it exceeded my expectations. Perfect for Xmas. Just wanted to ask if in general there is a tip more recommend than the others and where is usage of reclaim filter screen recommended. With my "Omnis" I always preferred the 5 fin ti tip instead of the 9 fin.

Also I have selected the BYPASS airflow option and the MTL as the draw resistance control. It makes sense? Finally I ordered the first color option, the polished and I noted some small scratches.

I think the 5fin-ti (or 19m SS) really looks great on the revolve v1. The space between the fins on the tip kinda matches the space between the fins on the revolve body.

But for a bit more exclusivity, the 777 looks sweet as well, if you managed to score one during the first dynavault opening.

Or blocky's, if you're an early dv-user or got deep pockets.

Def use a reclaim screen! If it's fully clogged, pop it in the tip with your bud for an extra heavy hit. Reclaim is vapor in liquid (nearing solid) form.

ljstavy

hey guys quick question reguarding the orings so i have some spare dynavap tip o rings and by the looks of it they seem to be the same size as the ones the revolve gen 2 use for the intercooler and mouthpiece. I just want to confirm that the dynavap tip o rings would be a suitable replacement if my orings in my revovle gen 2 currently break.

ljstavy,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
hey guys quick question reguarding the orings so i have some spare dynavap tip o rings and by the looks of it they seem to be the same size as the ones the revolve gen 2 use for the intercooler and mouthpiece. I just want to confirm that the dynavap tip o rings would be a suitable replacement if my orings in my revovle gen 2 currently break.
I'm pretty sure your Revolve will come with some spares. Someone else will be able to help with the sizes.

acstorfer,

ljstavy

I'm pretty sure your Revolve will come with some spares. Someone else will be able to help with the sizes.
it came with 2 gray spares except one needs to be used to lock the mouthpiece which i find helps make a greater seal on the device. the tip o rings are the same size i just wanna make sure they would work. I dont see why they wouldnt but before i just go and use them i want to make sure so i dont break my glass stem haha.

Top Bottom