Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

guillermo

Yes, I plan to ship the orders before P3250 tomorrow and P3325 on Tuesday. The rest should be shipped on Friday or the next Monday, unfortunately there is RM strike on Wednesday and Thursday next week. I'm doing the QC, hopefully much better than last time :D
I'm the only one refreshing the RM tracking page couple of times daily to see if a new update other than "We're expecting it" appears on the page? :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am really looking forward to my Gen2 when it arrives. I will be later than most of y'all cause I went with the Rainbow colored version, but I have my Gen1s in the mean time (besides all the rest of my vapes) and that's fine. I also look forward to the wood stem I bought with it.
I never bought anything Simerell and now I am happy about that but sad that they are trying to illegitimately damage their competition. That is the opposite of how George built this platform and I am disappointed in George for supporting that behavior. But it is what it is and I can only control my own behavior.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I am really looking forward to my Gen2 when it arrives. I will be later than most of y'all cause I went with the Rainbow colored version, but I have my Gen1s in the mean time (besides all the rest of my vapes) and that's fine. I also look forward to the wood stem I bought with it.
I never bought anything Simerell and now I am happy about that but sad that they are trying to illegitimately damage their competition. That is the opposite of how George built this platform and I am disappointed in George for supporting that behavior. But it is what it is and I can only control my own behavior.
Hope @VapCap reconsiders his position, it does sound weird coming from him..

Wylie

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
My Gen 2 was dispatched On the 12th but still hasn't even been 'scanned in to the system' on RM tracking site. Little frustrating.

Wylie,
  • Sad
Reactions: Marok
My Gen 2 was dispatched On the 12th but still hasn't even been 'scanned in to the system' on RM tracking site. Little frustrating.
Royal Mail is in full crisis mode at the moment. I think I was very lucky to have escaped the madness. Maybe because I live next to a sorting office.

LizardMan420,

Wylie

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Royal Mail is in full crisis mode at the moment. I think I was very lucky to have escaped the madness. Maybe because I live next to a sorting office.
Yeah true. I support the RM staff in their right to strike. Just wishing my order would arrive.

Wylie,
About 10 clicks in. Completely blown away by the performance. I’ve only ever used 2018 ‘M’s previously and this feels completely different.
Definitely going to take some getting used to. Feels bad not directly using all the cooling power this thing has in search of the hot, cloudy rips I’m accustomed to.

Some slight discolouration on the cap already, only used induction heaters, it’s to be expected but just something to be aware of.

Wow I didn't think it would wear of that much that fast :hmm:. Sadge
It happens with pretty much every cap, I was just curious if it would be the same with a PVD coating.

From using my much older official dynavap black cap, I bet the Diamond Black cap with the DLC coating holds up very nicely. I’d be curious to see some pics if anyone in the thread feels like sharing :)

guillermo

That's great to know that the Revolve can work with the Vestratto Anvil. What's needed? With this and the Revolve is enough?

Does the Vestratto works with an induction heater like the Ispire Wand?

guillermo,

Don Chjun

That's great to know that the Revolve can work with the Vestratto Anvil. What's needed? With this and the Revolve is enough?

Does the Vestratto works with an induction heater like the Ispire Wand?
Yeah, that's pretty much what you need. If you already own an anvil you just need the USA, otherwise get the kit. It works with the ispire wand and there are other IH like the VHB 3d that will fit.

Don Chjun,
Reactions: guillermo
Top Bottom