Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Vapoz

Just got a new update, it says Friday now. Could be sooner though. I hope to ship every order without a rainbow stem by next Tuesday if it does arrive by Friday.
So did they deliver it on Friday? I'm not excepting this for Christmas anymore, since Dutch customs does not like Madheaters :)
Are you gonna do some Quality Control or will the Revolve be shipped just one on one? Not that I'm doubting you but I'm just (too) curious.

Vapoz,
Reactions: Marok

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So did they deliver it on Friday? I'm not excepting this for Christmas anymore, since Dutch customs does not like Madheaters :)
Are you gonna do some Quality Control or will the Revolve be shipped just one on one? Not that I'm doubting you but I'm just (too) curious.
Yes, I plan to ship the orders before P3250 tomorrow and P3325 on Tuesday. The rest should be shipped on Friday or the next Monday, unfortunately there is RM strike on Wednesday and Thursday next week. I'm doing the QC, hopefully much better than last time :D

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Just posted pic on dynavap Reddit as couldn't figure out how to do here.

I commented on your post there but can't help but wonder how long it will take before they take the post down...
Dynavap teamed up with simrell when he started crying about how the Revolve outcools his design (;) Rofl ) and now they remove everything Revolve related... :disgust:
Especially pictures of aforementioned seem to really scare them big time... :lol:
It's a bit silly and childish behaviour imho...

666Honeybadger,
  • Sad
Reactions: cx714
I commented on your post there but can't help but wonder how long it will take before they take the post down...
Dynavap teamed up with simrell when he started crying about how the Revolve outcools his design (;) Rofl ) and now they remove everything Revolve related... :disgust:
Especially pictures of aforementioned seem to really scare them big time... :lol:
Seriously? Got any links to where I can read more about this?

I can't find any Revolve posts on r/Dynavap from the last couple hours so I'm assuming it was removed... scandalous!

LizardMan420,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Got any links to where I can read more about this?
I think you can still find info about it on discord? I'm not on there.

Simrell claims he has the patent for a 'vaporizer cooling system' (his piece of twisted metal in the Vortex) and that the Revolve infringes on that..?
:hmm:
But i know this was posted on discord a while ago:

“Seems like Simrell believed the Revolve infringes on his patent, has approached Dynavap directly and requested that they don't allow people to promote the Revolve (or any stem he believes infringes), Dynavap have considered the request (possibly with legal advice, although whether a lawyer actually got involved is a bit unclear), and have decided to go with Simrell's request.”

So since that announcement every picture of Revolves on discord or DV-subreddit get removed....
I mean c-c-c -c come on, for real? Now that's a real dick-move if you ask me... Also shows the fear imo.
If you want i can send you the link of the patent in DM if you're interested.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yes, I plan to ship the orders before P3250 tomorrow and P3325 on Tuesday. The rest should be shipped on Friday or the next Monday, unfortunately there is RM strike on Wednesday and Thursday next week. I'm doing the QC, hopefully much better than last time :D

Yeah, an untimely strike:

National strike action dates formally notified by the CWU​

The CWU has formally notified Royal Mail they plan to call on their members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters to take national strike action on Wednesday 14 December, Thursday 15 December, Friday 23 December and Saturday 24 December 2022.

Royal Mail has well-developed contingency plans, but we cannot fully replace the daily efforts of our frontline workforce. We’ll be doing what we can to keep services running, but we are sorry this planned strike action is likely to cause you some disruption.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sorry to see George choosing sides with vendors that use his platform (tip and cap). I think it's a mistake but it is clearly up to him. He has generally been very supportive of everyone up till this happened. Sad.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Got a POTV bundle with 40% off during the dynavap flash sale. Gonna look sweet with my black revolve as mouthpiece.

OGablogian,
Reactions: Flow

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I think you can still find info about it on discord? I'm not on there.

Simrell claims he has the patent for a 'vaporizer cooling system' (his piece of twisted metal in the Vortex) and that the Revolve infringes on that..?
:hmm:
But i know this was posted on discord a while ago:

“Seems like Simrell believed the Revolve infringes on his patent, has approached Dynavap directly and requested that they don't allow people to promote the Revolve (or any stem he believes infringes), Dynavap have considered the request (possibly with legal advice, although whether a lawyer actually got involved is a bit unclear), and have decided to go with Simrell's request.”

So since that announcement every picture of Revolves on discord or DV-subreddit get removed....
I mean c-c-c -c come on, for real? Now that's a real dick-move if you ask me... Also shows the fear imo.
If you want i can send you the link of the patent in DM if you're interested.
Craaaaaazy. they do not looks alike at all, and even if, how do you patent a twisted piece of metal?:hmm:

i have a simrell, my revolve 2 is finally on track (after a week of it being stuck in «sender preparing stuff») can’t wait to compare, from my POV Revolve looks way more efficient in cooling vapor

guillermo

That's probably why my photos of the Revolve get flagged as Spam on r/Dynavap and because there's no new posts lately regarding the Revolve. That sucks.

Don Chjun

Reading a bit of the patent mentioned by @666Honeybadger it seems that the product patented is the whole stem, not only the intercooler. If that's the case it could explain why Dynavap is backing up Texas (so they can still sell their stems) just a guess...

I don't know the full story but it seems a bit odd that Texas is able to block everything revolve related while being in a similar situation with the fmj and anvil's release. (I really love my anvil so I'll play devils advocate and side with vestratto, even though I didn't read John's post)

All in all Brenyo is able to sell his stems, hopefully without legal problems... And I'll be able to pair my Anvil with one thoughtfully designed stem, I couldn't be happier.

Has anyone tried posting the reload on DV reddit? It's one of the best accesories for the DV and it doesn't infringes on any patent. Hey @Brenyo have you considered making different sizes for other vapes? Like I don't know... The anvil? XD maybe for the TM stems.

Disclaimer: I don't hate nor do I have problems with Texas's products, to be honest I own a FMJ and a stinger and while they're pricey they get the job done.

Don Chjun,

guillermo

Seems to be how I wanted it originally, it works the opposite way with the Direct Tube. It's a bit confusing because the symbols are called "Open", "Bypass" and "Closed" on the CU and I named these based on that when we had the gen 1 symbols.
It would probably make more sense to call the top one bypass and the one below open and just don't name the symbols at all as before :D The problem is that the manuals are printed already this way :doh:
You could also just update the PDF available on the website and there people can have the latest updated manual.

guillermo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's probably why my photos of the Revolve get flagged as Spam on r/Dynavap and because there's no new posts lately regarding the Revolve. That sucks.
Just one more reason that visiting Reddit always seemed like slumming...

cybrguy,
Top Bottom