Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Any update on if/when VGoodiez will carry stock in the US? I can not get an order to go through with my bank's credit card.
Try setting up Google pay with your bank card. That's how I was able to use mine. It wouldn't work with my card directly.

acstorfer,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
1-3-23: No package movement….. :(
Sorry!!! :( Royal Mail is working on it in theory, they misplaced 3 mail bags of parcels.The strikes are over and they're back to work today.

Any update on if/when VGoodiez will carry stock in the US? I can not get an order to go through with my bank's credit card.
It's available now

DaVapeGuy

Sorry!!! :( Royal Mail is working on it in theory, they misplaced 3 mail bags of parcels.The strikes are over and they're back to work today.

It's available now
Rainbow already sold out :cry:

You should get a big batch of reloads sent to vgoodiez too :cool:

DaVapeGuy,

Comphynum

Try setting up Google pay with your bank card. That's how I was able to use mine. It wouldn't work with my card directly.
I have tried GPay and incognito browser. Called my bank and they said it is on the payment processing side. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Comphynum,
Reactions: acstorfer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I gotta say, I'm a big fan of the reload. We'll have to see if the new version is better enough for me to upgrade. I love the one I have. The magnet in it is the best cap remover I have by far.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The magnet in it is the best cap remover I have by far.

Since for me, like any overseas purchases, and I’m spending a decent amount for a device, I always see what accessories are available at the time. I always get extra orings etc., but on my original V1 order, I added a bunch of their MAGNETS 🧲
They are slightly larger than the DV brand, and NOTICEABLE stronger. I can place them on metal objects all over the place.

I’ve seen the CAPTURE cap system on the top of the RELOAD, the semi-cutout that physically grabs the end of the DV cap, while the magnet holds it in place, on the Brilliant Cut Grinder debowler. Not sure they still sell that? So that design is not original, not sure who holds claim to that little innovation? It’s so good, that I really only use that part of my entire Reload… don’t travel much. :)

RxPlorer

What ever happened to the MAD Heater? You know, the thing the company is named after? Killed by covid supply chain issues?

Edit found on page 84 :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I have tried GPay and incognito browser. Called my bank and they said it is on the payment processing side. Anyone else have any suggestions?
I opened a free acc (with a free virtual prepaid CC) at Revolut. Wire some money in from my bank acc, use Revolut to change to the correct currency, and buy at MH.com with the CC. Worked all 3 times I ordered.

OGablogian,
Reactions: myla

DaVapeGuy

Do we know what the reload v1 and v2 differences are? Or is that undisclosed at this time?

DaVapeGuy,

DocNicksche

It's here :clap::D:D:D

I picked my order up at the post office today, since they tried to deliver it yesterday and say I wasn't at home... Although, I was home the entire day 🤬✊ ...but that's a different Story!

I have to admit, I panicked a little it wouldn't come through as it was held at Austrian customs for almost a week, but they finally released it and I just had to pay the taxes and import fees.

I didn't use it yet, I have to soak it in ISO and clean it first. But I love the way it looks and feels! :love:
Also, those wood sleeves are way smoother than I expected it! Nice Job!
More to come, after I spent a little time with my goodies! :wave:

Edit: I have to add, that I totally love the packaging Mad Heaters uses. Well thought through, no plastic (except the Tube), only as much as needed 👍

Top Bottom