• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Yesyes!!
Got my pre-order in!
The rainbows that @Brenyo posted were impossible to ignore so had to order one of those too...
i'll take the extra wait with a (somewhat sour :lol:) smile but i just couldn't resist.
My gen 1 and gen 1.5 eagerly await the arrival of their newly (r)evolved siblings.
The iredescent glass sleeves look awesome too so can't wait to get my hands on those!!

And since i realise every day how essential my Reload has become i've ordered one extra! A black one, will make a great setup with the diamond black stem!!!
When i still combusted my favourite weed-gadgets were my metal "sneaky smokers club' doobie tubes (alway had them loaded up) but nowadays the Reload is my favourite accessory!
Just can't go wrong with it, it does everything and is super adaptable!
i take mine everywhere...
Sometimes just one pot, sometimes all of them but i never leave home without it.
Good times a coming!

Last edited:

ljstavy

Hey guys! stupid question haha. So does the sneaky pete master adapter fit well into the adapter? currently testing the adapter on the 2021m stenm I have lits working well. I bought the adapter specifically for my revolve gen 2 when it shows. Thanks for the help haha

ljstavy,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
So @Brenyo, besides rainbow, when preorder will start to ship?
Sorry if it sounds impatient, been waiting to try since this sumemr

Andreaerdna,

Cannabiker

Is the updated Reload currently in stock or is that coming later?
What? There's a Reload upgrade? The Revolve hasn't taken the top spot in my reach test (sorry for the lack of a review, Brenyo--but the problem is me, not the device. It does everything as advertised, and it's beautifully executed. I just don't find a need for so much adjustability, especially when it adds complexity), but the Reload is with me constantly. I'd love to see what Brenyo can come up with for a new-and-improved version.

Cannabiker,
Reactions: Bacchus69

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Will the updated Reload come in the midnight blue to match the Revolve?

Normally no, but I might be able to get a few made with the next batch of stems.

I want to keep 2 different coloring processes for the future products because PVD is quite limited in colors and most of the time it only works well on polished surfaces. Making both would be an option later, once I can order more - there is a minimum qty for each color which is a lot usually.

vappingallnight

Are there any photos of the new Wood sleeves when assembled? Would love to see how they look on the black revolve.

vappingallnight,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am trying to decide whether I would rather get my Gen2 sooner, or get the Rainbow colored unit I ordered.

Tempting, but I think I'll wait cause I do love rainbow colored stuff. Shouldn't be too much longer...

cybrguy,
Reactions: TommyDee

ljstavy

just saw an email that stated "If your order is going through the customs in Chicago (US) then it could take up to 15 business days to arrive." i live in Florida im guessing my order still has to go through customs? how can i tell if my order goes through customs?

ljstavy,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
just saw an email that stated "If your order is going through the customs in Chicago (US) then it could take up to 15 business days to arrive." i live in Florida im guessing my order still has to go through customs? how can i tell if my order goes through customs?

It always does. Or at least; it always should. The question for you would be; does it go through the Chicago hub? I'd say that geographically, you have a good chance it doesn't. But I don't know shit about the inner workings of the US customs agency.

OGablogian,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I live in the Chicago area, so packages coming from overseas usually go through the Chicago hub for me. But as far as delivery times are concerned, items can be passed through customs and still take another week to get to me. Or they can get to my post office the day after they hit customs. Ever since Dejoy has been in charge of the post office, there's no predicting when a pakage will arrive until it is on the delivering truck?

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I live in the Chicago area, so packages coming from overseas usually go through the Chicago hub for me. But as far as delivery times are concerned, items can be passed through customs and still take another week to get to me. Or they can get to my post office the day after they hit customs. Ever since Dejoy has been in charge of the post office, there's no predicting when a pakage will arrive until it is on the delivering truck?

Same here. Dutch customs is pretty fast. But then it just lays around somewhere, and our postal service is like "ow btw, we had this package of yours, would you like it to be delivered?" after a week or so.

Bacchus69

Same experience here in Kansas. I have had both quick turnaround after it gets to customs and a couple week delay in Chicago.

Bacchus69,
Reactions: cybrguy
Top Bottom