Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Oil420FL

Are all the Gen2 accessories compatible with Gen 1 if you also buy all the upgrade-to-2 parts?

Oil420FL,

rothlazar

Is anyone else having issues checking out? My bank is not seeing any transaction. Viva payments shows a popup for maybe 1 second then sends me back to the "continue to payment" page, eventually it doesn't even do that and just says "The transaction failed", which makes no sense because my bank (Navy Federal Credit Union) says they don't see any transactions. I tried what a previous poster said and attempted to use an incognito window but that did the same exact thing. I've tried different browsers as well, Brave, Microsoft edge, and from my phone (wifi and 5g) using vanadium and brave and they all give the same issue. My bank supports foreign currency transactions and I've successfully used this card overseas before with no issue.

rothlazar,

DocNicksche

Finally!:clap:

I just placed my order!

Since I also pre-ordered the Gen 1 beginning of the year, I just had to be in the pre-order bunch again 🤘

The Revolve is my absolute favorite stem and it wins the reach test every time!

@Brenyo: you made quite some improvements to the shop page and they seem to work great! 👍
Also, thanks a lot for the amazingly quick responses and fixes with my address issues!
Fixing issues during the launch - within minutes! That's what I call great service!

Can't wait to receive those goodies!!! :drool:

Cheers, Guys!

DocNicksche,
  • Love
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Are all the Gen2 accessories compatible with Gen 1 if you also buy all the upgrade-to-2 parts?
Yes, but for example if you only want a wood sleeve you don't have to get the upgrade kit, it's just for the SCU.

Is anyone else having issues checking out?
That sounds like a VPN issue I think, do you use it? Also please try from a different device if you can.

Brenyo,
Reactions: Oil420FL

rothlazar

That sounds like a VPN issue I think, do you use it? Also please try from a different device if you can.
I wasn't using a VPN but I just paid for one to try it out and it still doesn't work.

I have tried multiple devices, it doesn't work on any of them. On windows I've tried using Brave Browser, and Microsoft Edge. both with and without vpn, and with and without incognito mode.

On Android I've tried vanadium, and Brave Browser, both with and without VPN, with and without incognito mode, and both Wifi and 5G. It does the same thing every time.

When the page redirects to Viva Smart wallet checkout I've tried using google pay and I've tried inputting my debit card. It shows a popup that says "Your card issuer requires further verification. please follow their instructions below (your issuer will send them shortly)..."

This popup only lasts a few seconds before closing and redirecting me back to the checkout page.

I called my bank last night and they did not see any attempted transactions so the issue is with Viva smart wallet.

I tried to reach out to them but their support is non-existent.

Last edited:
rothlazar,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I wasn't using a VPN but I just paid for one to try it out and it still doesn't work.
Someone else is having the exact same issue and we can't figure it out unfortunately. At least his one show up as a failed payment. Really sorry for the trouble :doh:

Brenyo,

Oil420FL

Someone else is having the exact same issue and we can't figure it out unfortunately. At least his one show up as a failed payment. Really sorry for the trouble :doh:
Could be unrelated, but I had similar issues with a recent purchase from England. I learned that Europe is using a revised credit card security check, but US banks have not all upgraded. It's not backwards compatible. I used a different credit card [an American Airlines card from a different bank] AND allowed popups in the browser once you get to the payment page. The payment website hadn't asked / my browser hadn't notified me it was trying to open a popup, but someone suggested this. This combination worked & I'm not sure if one alone would work. Someone else suggested that if you call your bank and talk to the fraud department [normal customer service doesn't know about the European security] and they can set it up to go through. I did not have to do this.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Could be unrelated, but I had similar issues with a recent purchase from England. I learned that Europe is using a revised credit card security check, but US banks have not all upgraded. It's not backwards compatible. I used a different credit card [an American Airlines card from a different bank] AND allowed popups in the browser once you get to the payment page. The payment website hadn't asked / my browser hadn't notified me it was trying to open a popup, but someone suggested this. This combination worked & I'm not sure if one alone would work. Someone else suggested that if you call your bank and talk to the fraud department [normal customer service doesn't know about the European security] and they can set it up to go through. I did not have to do this.
Thanks, that's super helpful and good to know!

Brenyo,

fucreg123

@Brenyo I'm confused on the glass and coupon situation.
So on the pre-order site it says that all preorders include a free glass sleeve and a direct air stem.
Now if I use the code from newsletter I do get one glass sleeve on top of that?

To make things more complicated I'm in Thailand and would probably want to preorder one for me and one for my buddy. Would both include the glass sleeve and direct air stem if placed in the same order?

Last edited:
fucreg123,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo I'm confused on the glass and coupon situation.
So on the pre-order site it says that all preorders include a free glass sleeve and a direct air stem.
Now if I use the code from newsletter I do get one glass sleeve on top of that?
Yes, correct. Both a stem and a glass have to be in the cart for the code to work.

Brenyo,

kokolokokolokon

I’ve been trying the new Revolve Gen2 and i have to say the upgrades i find vs Gen1:
-easier to clean
-more flavor
-more vapor
-the new secondary cooling unit adds more customization. Getting great results in the cooling work with the direct airflow tube amd soft configs (low temp using the 2021m tip+ captive cap without loosing vapor)
-the stem doesn’t get as hot as the gen1
-the mechanism is way smoother
-the new screen is more durable, easy to clean and it doesnt retain a lot of vapor. And i like how it is put in the condenser
-as a user said: it is easy to know where the carbhole is without watching your device
-the new mtl hole in the airflow tube is awesome for hard configs (like an intense heating with the 2018m tip+cap)

Other things: the midnight blue is precious, i love it. The normal glass sleeve with lines is simple and elegant. The rainbow glass sleeve is beautiful, especially paired with the midnight blue! Now im waiting for a wood sleeve!

Now, images! :D (Paired with the black 2018 tip+cap, obsidiuM tip+cap, glass tip + normal cap; with glass rainbow sleeve and gen2+glass paired with the v3pro!)

To finish this: since the manual reminds me a rpg game with the flavor, cooling and st (sleeve temperature) as factors adding numbers up to 5, i did some “builds” for this gen 2 :D:razz:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
To make things more complicated I'm in Thailand and would probably want to preorder one for me and one for my buddy. Would both include the glass sleeve and direct air stem if placed in the same order?
Sorry, forgot to reply to this question. Yes, both would include it ofc 🙂

I’ve been trying the new Revolve Gen2 and i have to say the upgrades i find vs Gen1:
Thanks for the review :tup:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yes, correct. Both a stem and a glass have to be in the cart for the code to work.

I just purchased $275.00, order. Put “glass stem” in cart, after using code “FREEGLASS”, saw the cart reflect it, THEN, while checking out, message said “FREEGLASS DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THIS ORDER”, or something similar. Tried again, could not spend anymore time on why this did not work, when originally it did.

Brenyo: PM me if you have time to CORRECT this, I spent twice as much as I planned. I can give you my order number. Thanks!

dieezus

So stoked to try these with the Anvil stem adapter. Wooden stem + Revolve cooling is gonna be nuts.

582e32140b.png

Don't let your dreams be dreams

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, do all you guys using the Gen2 use the secondary cooling unit all the time?

cybrguy,
Top Bottom